Weekly Poll Results - Have you tried "The Force Unleashed?"

Published by Maveritchell 9 years ago , last updated 11 months ago

Have you tried "The Force Unleashed?"

Not yet, but I think it's something I might want in the future. 41.9% (561)
I "unleashed" fifty bucks and got that thing the hour it came out! 23.2% (311)
I haven't yet and don't really plan on it. 15.7% (210)
I got it, but it wasn't any rush. But, I mean, I had to get it. 12.7% (170)
Force Un-wha? 6.3% (85)
Start: 09-18-2008 22:02
Last: 10-01-2008 13:48

#1 - @Sorry about the delay - Posted by: Maveritchell (Staff) on 09-18-2008 at 22:06

...and apologies for whatever that last "poll" was. I don't know how it happened, but whoever uploaded - or attempted to upload - the last poll did it incorrectly or didn't check that the poll was working. Hopefully this one is more "vote-friendly."

#2 - Posted by: Kamon067 (Member) on 09-18-2008 at 22:09

:) It's fine. I only wish I had Fifty bucks for the game...

#3 - Posted by: Anakin12 (Member) on 09-19-2008 at 05:26

No but I will in the Future

#4 - Posted by: Corr (Member) on 09-19-2008 at 07:25

I'll get around to it...eventually. It's not RC, so I'm NOOO hurry whatsoever.

#5 - Posted by: UNIT33 (Member) on 09-19-2008 at 07:39

I got the Wii version, it's great!!! Iyper Intense Saber Skillage!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

#6 - ever played Psy-Ops? amazing similarities. - Posted by: LeaNikkaya (Member) on 09-19-2008 at 08:59

Those who have played Psy-Ops should find nothing new to TFU. Which 2 idiots voted force un-wa? I'm a Pc gamer. guess what. i can't play it.

#7 - Posted by: dark_lord_jay (Member) on 09-19-2008 at 09:25

No money = No game :P Will get it soon though for PS3 :D

#8 - Posted by: Gold_Leader (Member) on 09-19-2008 at 09:37

Omg the Force Unleashed is AWESOME! I got it the day after it came out! If yall have a Wii, get it for WII! It is one of my favorite SW games.

#9 - Posted by: tux_racer123 (Member) on 09-19-2008 at 10:11

i thought this game came out like, 3 years ago. anyway, i have it , and it is preaty fun, but it goes fast

#10 - Posted by: labj (Member) on 09-19-2008 at 10:28

Finally fixed :)

#11 - Posted by: TiberiousKirk (Member) on 09-19-2008 at 10:43

I won't get it unless it comes out on the PC. I can't afford a major game console. :(

#12 - Posted by: Null_1138 (Member) on 09-19-2008 at 13:03

I got the demo, and it was pretty cool. I didn't get the full game though.

#13 - Posted by: krissmus (Member) on 09-19-2008 at 14:39

just have the demo, not shure it has been realeased here (i live in iceland) but i will get it as soon as i can.

#14 - Posted by: GenralHammond (Member) on 09-19-2008 at 14:58

I had pre ordered it and the day before release I got the Red Ring of Death on my 360

#15 - Posted by: Fluffy_the_RC (Member) on 09-19-2008 at 14:59

I got it, it's INSANE! I <3 it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

#16 - Posted by: Darth_Palpatine (Member) on 09-19-2008 at 15:06

It's so fun. Force grip, followed with impale, is the most satisfying move i've ever experienced. GO TFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock::rock::rock:

#17 - Posted by: Shadow200 (Member) on 09-19-2008 at 15:12

unfortunulty i dont got an xbox BUT i have seen gameplays IT IS AWSOME(isnt the wii verson harder?) if i did have an xbox ID buy it

#18 - Posted by: darthmaul2000 (Member) on 09-19-2008 at 17:04

I hope they bring it out on PC Soon because I have played it in a game store on a 360 and it was amazing. But I ain't got ps2, ps3, Wii, DS or any of them consoles :(.

#19 - !!!! - Posted by: DESTROYER_DROID (Member) on 09-19-2008 at 21:51

A PC version of Force Unleashed would be nice

#20 - Posted by: JasonJAD13 (Member) on 09-20-2008 at 07:30

Force Unleashed was way too short. I finished the game in one day.

#21 - Posted by: Fluffy_the_RC (Member) on 09-20-2008 at 07:40

#20: But there's so many more things, such as hard mode.

#22 - I got it the evening it came out. - Posted by: GrdAdmSenza (Member) on 09-20-2008 at 11:29

I beat it on lightside last night, darkside like 10 minutes ago, BEST GAME EVER, and ppl, its not that Lucasarts didnt want to make a pc version, its that most peoples PC's probably couldnt even run this game, except maybe like, the PS2 vesrion, lol, even my 360 froze up a couple of times. It'll be out for PC, just a question of when.

#23 - WOOOOOOO! - Posted by: Operationflashpointcrazy (Member) on 09-21-2008 at 06:13

IVE GOT IT ON DS, AND IVE ALREADY GOTEN PAST THE BIT WHERE VADER KILLS AN BRINGS U BACK TO LIFE IN LIKE 2 DAYS! :p although i do think the big walker thing on Bespin was hard, took like an hour to kill, i beat it with sith lightning, that expereance got me ready for the guy in the walker on kashyyk, im just past Kashyyk and on Felucia again, to rescue Bail Organa. Anyway, gr8 game, lovin it, erm i never got it on the day it came out but sommert like the day after. AND IF U NEVER HEARD OF IT OR HAVENT GOT IT AND DONT PLAN TO, IM PAYING U A VISIT! LOL! the game :rock:s :smack:

#24 - Posted by: TiberiousKirk (Member) on 09-21-2008 at 13:06

I wouln't bother with the DS version. The graphics in a DS are better than anything previous in Gameboy, but it still leaves much to be desired for a game like "Force Unleashed"

#25 - Posted by: Wasabeee (Member) on 09-22-2008 at 13:12

i got it for the Wii although the graphics for the Wii version arent as good as PS3 or exbox, its definatley the best version, for the gameplay and controls the Wii version rules! and Duel mode is brilliant

#26 - Posted by: xlucidx (Member) on 09-23-2008 at 10:27

I tried the demo, it was fun. I would never pay more than $10/$20 for the full game though. Bring on Jedi Knight 4, tbh.

#27 - Posted by: Corr (Member) on 09-23-2008 at 17:03

Query: Whoa whoa whoa; the Force Unleashed ISN'T FOR PC?! What was Lucasarts possibly THINKING? Answer: Not much. :furious:

#28 - Posted by: Pinguin (Member) on 09-24-2008 at 02:02

"(...)its not that Lucasarts didnt want to make a pc version, its that most peoples PC's probably couldnt even run this game(...)" Actually consoles have a crappy hardware.

#29 - Posted by: katanamies (Member) on 09-24-2008 at 12:06

I have it AND i love it:beer::):)

#30 - :rolleyes: - Posted by: crazytiepilot (Member) on 09-24-2008 at 12:07

No PC version. If there was one, I'd get it for sure, but since there isn't, I'm not planning on getting it.

#31 - Posted by: IcePure (Member) on 09-25-2008 at 12:23

To those people who can't/won't get it because there's no PC version - don't worry, you're not missing much. The only good thing about it (the story) you'll be able to find on wikepedia anytime now, so yeah....

#32 - Posted by: Lokgarr (Member) on 09-25-2008 at 21:24

i played the Xbox 360 demo and i wasn't very impressed. ill stick to SW: Battlefront II

#33 - Posted by: GardenIguana (Member) on 09-26-2008 at 18:07

I want dang PC version! I already got new gaming computer built five months ago ready for GTA 4. I WANT PC VERSION! (perhaps Wii version will be nice for me). :rolleyes:

#34 - Posted by: Alpha914 (Member) on 09-27-2008 at 11:49

I got it on ps2 about 2 days ago. It's awsome! Awsome story, awsome lightsaber skills. Awsome game! :) :)

#35 - #26 - Posted by: Darth_Awec (Member) on 09-29-2008 at 07:59

I concur. I got the DS version too. I died ONCE in actual gameplay* because I was standing in the wrong place at the wrong time. It crashed once as well, yet I still beat it within a day. Easiest game ever. *I say once because I had real difficulty using the touch screen to stop the Star Destroyer. I also got beaten by the Emperor because any time I knocked him down I couldn't actually hit him, meaning I was at a serious disadvantage because he COULD hit me.

#36 - Posted by: Commander_Fordo (Member) on 09-30-2008 at 07:58

No PC version sucks!!! :( Altought, I don`t think, that my PC could hold it, without lags, freezing or crashing. DOUBLE SUCKS!!!! :( :furious:

#37 - Force Unleashed Mod/Map!!! - Posted by: Lord_Arai (Member) on 09-30-2008 at 18:30

Someone should make a mod/map that includes Galak Maren and General Kota in it that would be awesome.