Weekly Poll Results - How do you play?

Published by Maveritchell 10 years ago , last updated 1 year ago

How do you play?

I go it alone. I'm a one man army. 60.5% (521)
A combination of the others. 18.8% (162)
I usually take a squad of men with me to assist me. 16.1% (139)
Other 4.4% (38)
Start: 09-01-2008 07:56
Last: 09-08-2008 10:30

#1 - Posted by: UNIT33 (Member) on 09-01-2008 at 08:00

The most vague poll ever :???:

#2 - Posted by: Darth_Palpatine (Member) on 09-01-2008 at 08:29

I take a tank. preferably, an atte or atat. I'll drive to an enemy spawn point and let the others do the work. They capture command post. I then drive to the next CP, and eventually win. YEAH! :rock::rock::rock:

#3 - Posted by: Corr (Member) on 09-01-2008 at 08:32

I sometimes take a medic with me, or someone (like an RC) with kick-butt weapons, but usually I do it ARC. Backup just gets killed.

#4 - Posted by: TheShroudedSun (Member) on 09-01-2008 at 08:50

I usually take like one or two other men with me. They'll die and I won't.:rock::p

#5 - Posted by: tux_racer123 (Member) on 09-01-2008 at 10:16

i usally take 4 pple with me, they always get killed. if i cant do that, i will take a tank or an AT-AT. or a flying thing.

#6 - Posted by: Gold_Leader (Member) on 09-01-2008 at 11:04

I usually go in by myself. 'Cause if I call other guys with me, they'll just get in the way.

#7 - Posted by: MAR5 (Member) on 09-01-2008 at 12:00

I go by myself except for in the space battles, I usually take a bunch of men, they take care of the droids while I take out the shields and engines :D

#8 - Posted by: deafthought (Member) on 09-01-2008 at 12:48

i just take a sniper and kill off and basicly annoy the hell out of the otherside, untill they all get their massive group together (you need to look for them, theyre there) and take them out with a couple of well placed TDs. then i run away, stock up and repeat! i get 2k kills in a 8 point CTF.

#9 - Posted by: EGG_GUTS (Staff) on 09-01-2008 at 17:32

Well first if team kill is on I kill everyone on my team, then I go it alone :D

#10 - Posted by: Fluffy_the_RC (Member) on 09-01-2008 at 18:25

Go it alone. Bringing AI is such a liability. They die, I don't. They do better alone, as I run staright in and point blank everyone, generally. Sometimes i go as a sniper, sniper rifle no scope FTW!

#11 - Hunter - Posted by: Commander_Fordo (Member) on 09-02-2008 at 10:30

Command the minions (regular troopers :D) from the best lookout point, attack enemies from the corners, shadows, etc. That is what I call a hunting :D :cool:

#12 - Posted by: labj (Member) on 09-02-2008 at 12:43

I start Tantive IV campaing, i let everyone die and i hide behind a computer, i destroy it and repair it, destroy it and repair it, destroy it and repair it, many times, infinite sourse of points, As i say a few days ago: En mi país, eso es vagancia

#13 - Posted by: DarthHK (Member) on 09-02-2008 at 14:21

Regular trooper controlled by a person= A hot knife (or lightsaber if you will :P) through a rather small stick of butter. Regular trooper controlled by a person+AI minions=the player attempting to control the idiotic AI that doesn't obey them at all is kinda... screwed over. Which to you pick?

#14 - Posted by: Error2 (Member) on 09-02-2008 at 15:11

i just go out alone and i be a sniper :rock::beer::donut:

#15 - Posted by: acrazy1one (Member) on 09-02-2008 at 19:35

either alone with a sniper, alone with ARC something, or a couple guys as a heavy.... maybe a commando by myself if I feel like using BFX

#16 - Posted by: bfkdarthrevan (Member) on 09-03-2008 at 06:16

I always go alone, BF2 has failed in making good AI, that's for sure, put the difficulty on normal and you can win a lvl without even dying :p

#17 - Posted by: Anakin12 (Member) on 09-03-2008 at 07:32

I Sometimes go alone or lead a squad of troops

#18 - Posted by: Fluffy_the_RC (Member) on 09-03-2008 at 15:38

#16: I do that all the time, and I'm on elite. It's not hard. *coughcccough*

#19 - Posted by: tamnud902 (Member) on 09-05-2008 at 09:22

Lol i usually run in as a sniper lol no scope FTW fluffy!

#20 - Posted by: fiodis (Member) on 09-05-2008 at 13:17

I'm actually not that great at Multiplayer, so my tactic consists of beating the other people up before they realize that I have almost zero skill. It's great; if you do stuff no one excpects you to, they aren't prepared. My lack of skill actually pwns. ;)

#21 - Posted by: labj (Member) on 09-05-2008 at 19:30

Yes, i some times play kashyyk takin all the medals and never die

#22 - Posted by: labj (Member) on 09-05-2008 at 19:32

If i am alone, i muve by hiden locations and flankin, If i am with troopers, when i am in danger, i use as a shield:rolleyes:

#23 - Posted by: Jedi_Zorg (Member) on 09-06-2008 at 16:58

if i post a url code smily will i get in trouble?

#24 - Posted by: Jedi_Zorg (Member) on 09-06-2008 at 17:03

ill just take a sniper and medic thats a good combonation ________ |________|------------ => + ________ =PWNAGE |_|/ | MED | |________|