Weekly Poll Results - If you had to be any non-human species, which would you be

If you had to be any non-human species, which would you be?

Twi'lek 39.9% (478)
Bothan 25.4% (305)
Mon Calamari 13.7% (164)
Rodian 8.6% (103)
Ithorian 6.5% (79)
Duros 3.4% (41)
Sullustian 2.2% (27)
Start: 01-19-2009 17:34
Last: 01-26-2009 19:46

#1 - Posted by: Corr (Member) on 01-19-2009 at 17:42

There should have been an OTHER category--I would've said Mandalorian. We're a breed apart ! But alas, I said 'Bothan.'

#2 - Posted by: Chisslord (Member) on 01-19-2009 at 18:12

Mon Cal, baby! With those big eyes I could stare down anything!

#3 - Posted by: delta47 (Staff) on 01-19-2009 at 18:42

I'm gonna have to say Rodian, its the best one in the category.

#4 - Posted by: Ty294 (Member) on 01-19-2009 at 19:04

Trandoshan. Of those on the list Rodian.

#5 - Posted by: Gold_Leader (Member) on 01-19-2009 at 19:41

What about a Wookie? Or Jawa? You forgot those...

#6 - @5 - Posted by: Maveritchell (Staff) on 01-19-2009 at 19:44

There were a lot I "forgot." I put what I want to put on the poll, I didn't "forget" anything.

#7 - Posted by: labj (Member) on 01-19-2009 at 20:31

i say rakata, the Infinite Empire rules!

#8 - Posted by: A_L_I_E_N (Member) on 01-20-2009 at 00:30

Bothan-me be ultimate spy, lol

#9 - Posted by: LeaNikkaya (Member) on 01-20-2009 at 03:59

I'm with #1:p though it says species, so i'll not complain too much :p Twi'lek i suppose.

#10 - Posted by: Ty294 (Member) on 01-20-2009 at 07:38

Wookie would be cool. RRRAAAHHHH!!!:cool:

#11 - Posted by: 41Tommo (Member) on 01-20-2009 at 07:54

wookie=epic and i'd choose that. strong. and i have abour hair on my head as a wookie does O.o i chose Twi'lek

#12 - Posted by: MightyHaegr (Member) on 01-20-2009 at 08:14

Gungan :D of course! With my own dinosaur pony! Considering the ones about the list... I don't like aliens at all, but the Moomoo brothers from the KOTOR comics are quite good fellows .They are as stupid as a drunken rat and as they are as agressive as they are dumb. Yes, ithorian bounty hunters, I know that sounds strange. And they love bombs and alcohol. Best of all, their ship has two control centers so they can take control away from one another in the middle of landing :D

#13 - Posted by: fistos_sandles (Member) on 01-20-2009 at 09:59

Twi'lek!!!!! Their 'twi'lek women' are the sexiest in the galaxy !!!!:donut:

#14 - Posted by: omercooper (Member) on 01-20-2009 at 10:20

i chose bothan but a trandoshan wouldnt be bad:)

#15 - Posted by: Anakin12 (Member) on 01-20-2009 at 12:11

You telling me a Wookiee isn't in the list? (Not like I wanted to be a wookiee)Oh well a Duros

#16 - Posted by: Fluffy_the_RC (Member) on 01-20-2009 at 13:01

@1: ...If you like Mandos so much, you should know that there is no such thing as a Mandalorian species. It's a CULTURE. It started out a species, yes-but it was called the Taung. If only you had other. Nautolans pwn. But I say Twi'lek, as it's close enough. Off-topic: Eh, Mav, you beat me to it... Was gonna post a topic about this on GT, and it wasn't gonna be a "spam" one! :eek:

#17 - Posted by: fiodis (Member) on 01-20-2009 at 14:14

I'd like to be an Anzati, but Mon Cal is fine by me.

#18 - Read this one. you know you can't resist - Posted by: Dean_Winchester (Member) on 01-20-2009 at 15:18

Twi'lek: did you see return of the jedi? bib fortuna. giant warts for eyebrows, white skin, yellow eyes, and long fingernails, looks like a WoW player Bothan: short. Sullustian: dude your fugly Duros: roswell Rodian: my 2nd choice Ithorian: 3rd choice Mon Cal: i haven't the slightest idea why i picked it... It's a Trap? nah they just look cool

#19 - Posted by: Fluffy_the_RC (Member) on 01-20-2009 at 16:11

@18: People that pick Twi'lek generally pick it for the females. I'm an exception, and Bib Fortuna is an outlas who lives in Jabba's Palace. OF COURSE he's gonna be ugly. Bothans are furry and smarter than humans, as well as good with weapons and sneaking. Sullustions are good pilots and engineers, and are shorter than bothans. Duros are strong aliens that are smart and are good for poker XD Rodians are lizards. Nuff said. Ithorian+salt=EPIC PHAIL Ithorians have giant heads, so they probably wouldn't be good snipers, but just imagine getting headbutted by one. Especially with its tongue hanging out. Mon Cal are one of the most famous SW species ever and are fishies.... Crap. Now I wish I had picked them. They're closer to Nautolans than Twi-lek >.<

#20 - Posted by: yukisuna (Member) on 01-21-2009 at 00:03

of course i'm to choose twi'lek! its the closest things i'll get to myself!

#21 - Posted by: Ty294 (Member) on 01-21-2009 at 05:14

Twi'leks are ugly, M or F. Trandos are too, but a :cool: kinda ungly. (Plus I love the LJ-50 cuncussion rifle!) Another interesting one is the Chistori: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Chistori I seen attracted to cold-blooded speices.

#22 - Posted by: 41Tommo (Member) on 01-21-2009 at 07:48

fistos_sandles totally agree

#23 - Posted by: MightyHaegr (Member) on 01-21-2009 at 13:07

Reptile strong, reptile angry... reptile stupid :D ! Ithorians have two mouhts and I don't think they have a tounge.

#24 - Posted by: Vehicular_Specialist (Member) on 01-21-2009 at 13:34

I chose bothans, they just look awsome. I wouldn't be one for the stealth ability, just for the looks, and yes, I do think Twi'lek females are HOT!

#25 - Posted by: Ty294 (Member) on 01-21-2009 at 14:44

Nah, they're just rancor pet food.}>}>}>WAHAHAHAHA!!!

#26 - Retort --> Fluffy The RC - Posted by: Dean_Winchester (Member) on 01-21-2009 at 14:56

Ithorians break your bones by yelling at you Rodians are excellent hunters and very cunning despite their ridiculous appearance i get bothans but i had to make a humorous series of comments sullustians are still fugly, and you spelled their name wrong, OMGAD NEWRDRAHGE

#27 - Posted by: sithen (Member) on 01-21-2009 at 16:06

I don't even know what the heck a sullustian is :o

#28 - Posted by: Madcow570 (Member) on 01-21-2009 at 23:34

What about Ewoks, Jawas and Chiss espessialy chiss! I could stare anyone down with those glowy red eyes lol plus blue skin rulez lol! :sign: sign me up!

#29 - Posted by: Fluffy_the_RC (Member) on 01-22-2009 at 12:33

#26: I wasn't trying to sound rude. I was just explaining why some people picked stuff. And big whoop, a typo. When I type, I could care less about typos when they're still understandable.

#30 - Posted by: ATBolten (Member) on 01-22-2009 at 13:51

Twi'lek, because they're close to the humans and because their females are hot! :p

#31 - Fluffy The RC - Posted by: Dean_Winchester (Member) on 01-23-2009 at 20:34

i was being sarcastic and mockingly humorous, hence the "OMGAD NEWRDRAHGE", obviously i wouldn't say that for real, im atheist.

#32 - @ 21 - Posted by: star_wars_freak (Member) on 01-23-2009 at 21:14

I've always wanted to kinow Desann's species. Thought he was a dinosaur! XD

#33 - Posted by: SomerandomHobo (Member) on 01-24-2009 at 19:09

Rodians FTW.

#34 - Sullastan buuuuut... - Posted by: Darth_Rameses (Member) on 01-25-2009 at 06:37

I picked Sullaston from those on the list because their homeworld is a giant flaming rock ready to blow (ok not really blow up, it's actually quite stable but it's volcanic out the wazoo...). But I'd rather be a Pao, the "Talls" on utapao, live for 300+ years and get to wride those awwesome, reptile, bird, mount things. Woohoo joy ride!

#35 - Posted by: Dean_Winchester (Member) on 01-25-2009 at 11:54

darth rameses you know there's no physical limit of life don't you? if you wanted you could live 300+ years by sheer willpower

#36 - Posted by: Grig (Member) on 01-25-2009 at 13:18

None of those I'd be a Xexto - four armed force-using balls of doom ;) Now that's MY kind of Jedi ^^

#37 - Posted by: MatmanDude (Member) on 01-26-2009 at 09:44

Twi'lek. Cuz their guys are cool and their chicks are hot... lol.