Weekly Poll Results - If you had to be devoured by a Star Wars monster, which of

If you had to be devoured by a Star Wars monster, which of these would it be?

Krayt Dragon 45.4% (599)
Rancor 27.8% (368)
Acklay 14% (185)
Wampa 7.7% (102)
Nexu 4.9% (65)
Start: 02-22-2009 10:18
Last: 03-02-2009 07:11

#1 - Posted by: Ty294 (Member) on 02-22-2009 at 10:25

Well obviously I'd never want to be eaten by a monster, but I'd probobly perfer an Acklay since It'd probobly kill me BEFORE it are me. Being run through would probobly be less painfull than being torn apart by a Wampa or Nexu, or being swollowed alive by a Krayt or Rancor. Though none would be as bad as a Sarlacc: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sarlacc

#2 - Posted by: EraOfDesann (Staff) on 02-22-2009 at 10:28

I excluded the Sarlacc because no one whose seen Return Of The Jedi would choose that. :)

#3 - Posted by: 41Tommo (Member) on 02-22-2009 at 10:39

Well a Rancor would suck arse, krayt dragon...forgotten what it is o.o nexu would freakin hurt, wampa would tear u apart limb by limb, and a acklay would probably stab you pretty quickly, so i'd go for Acklay... Man u chose a pretty gory choice this week era :P

#4 - Posted by: Darth_Rameses (Member) on 02-22-2009 at 10:42

Krayt Dragon, for several reasons 1: HOLY CRAP I FOUND ONE!!! 2: Acklay's are so..... boring to me. 3: The stories, for example: Darth Rameses died in mortal combat with one of the fiercest creatures in the galaxy, a Krayt Dragon. yeaaaaah. OH and the sarlacc thing, if anyone's seen Robot Chicken Star Wars (1 or 2 i forget) bobba fett actually lives inside it rofl.

#5 - @2 - Posted by: Ty294 (Member) on 02-22-2009 at 10:50

And no one who reads that article would choose it either!

#6 - Posted by: Fluffy_the_RC (Member) on 02-22-2009 at 11:15

I picked Krayt Dragon. Best Reason Ever: It's a dragon. O_o

#7 - Posted by: Jediboy127 (Member) on 02-22-2009 at 11:27

Do I really have to pick one?:( I don't want to die! :D Although I'd have to pick ackley, for the reasons already mentioned above. Jediboy

#8 - Posted by: fiodis (Member) on 02-22-2009 at 12:56

Didn't vote, am not suicidal. Off-topic: Darth Rameses? Who made him up? What a bad choice of name....

#9 - Posted by: LeaNikkaya (Member) on 02-22-2009 at 13:08

Like Vader is much better... and just about every person in the world accepts that as decent.. Krayt Dragon. Why? Because the rest are too lame. And i like dragons.

#10 - SARLAAC - Posted by: Dean_Winchester (Member) on 02-22-2009 at 16:04

because if boba escaped so can i, sarlaac i would choose

#11 - Posted by: Jaspo (Member) on 02-22-2009 at 16:59

I agree with post #1, it's pretty much what I was going to say.

#12 - Posted by: delta47 (Staff) on 02-22-2009 at 17:07

Krayt Dragon.

#13 - Posted by: GangsterJawa (Member) on 02-22-2009 at 18:06

Krayt Dragon. Why, you ask? Well, at least I would most likely have died an honorable death fighting one of the most feared and revered monsters in the galaxy, and also, on the way down, at least I get something pretty to look at. Happy stuff. :D

#14 - Posted by: GangsterJawa (Member) on 02-22-2009 at 18:06

Sorry for double post, but if anyone was wondering, I meant the pearl that Krayts make in their throat.;)

#15 - ? - Posted by: Yamandaa (Member) on 02-23-2009 at 01:35

Never heard of the Nexu and the Krayt Dragon. So I vote Wampa.

#16 - Posted by: Taivyx (Member) on 02-23-2009 at 06:19

I agree with Tygr, the Acklay would end it as soon as possible. The Nexu, well, it's cat-like, isn't it? ' I'd think it's pretty safe to assume it would toy with its prey before it ate it. The idea of being stuck into an ice ceiling watching the wampa eats its appetizer before starting on me isn't all that great. And of course we know from Battlefront that the rancor eats its prey alive The Krayt Dragon I'm not so sure though, I think it could go two ways: Being ripped apart (i.e. killed) then eaten, or just plain eaten alive.

#17 - Posted by: UNIT33 (Member) on 02-23-2009 at 07:58

What if you don't die with honor? You can always run away, observe the beauty of the monster from a distance, you might appreciate it less when it is devouring you alive. :eek:

#18 - Posted by: GangsterJawa (Member) on 02-23-2009 at 08:28

For those of you who are wondering, the Nexu is the monster who rips Padme's top in the Geonosis Arena, and a Krayt Dragon is a monster that lives in Tatooine and is hunted as a rite of passage for Tusken Raiders. There is a skeleton of a Greater Krayt Dragon (a rare subspecies) which is passed by C-3PO and R2-D2 when

#19 - Posted by: GangsterJawa (Member) on 02-23-2009 at 08:39

Sorry for double post AGAIN, stupid Internet! It didn't write the last part. ...It is passed by C-3PO and R2-D2 when they are travelling through the Tatooine desert after landing in their pod.

#20 - Posted by: fiodis (Member) on 02-23-2009 at 12:57

Skeleton shows up in a few BF2 maps, as well. Maybe BF1, not sure on that one.

#21 - Posted by: GenralHammond (Member) on 02-23-2009 at 14:15

I was a tie between Rancor and Krayt Dragon because they'll just eat you and the rest seem like they tear you up before hand. I did vote Rancor because I flipped a coin.

#22 - Posted by: dillonsemrad (Member) on 02-23-2009 at 15:21

Didn't know what the heck a krayt dragon was, i had to wookipeida the sucker! Theought my mind was made up with the Rancor.... Until i saw this monster! I went with the Krayt dragon right away!! :rock:

#23 - Posted by: Vice_Admiral_Svar (Member) on 02-23-2009 at 19:04

I went with the Krayt Dragon. For one reason-they're extinct.

#24 - extinct? - Posted by: Clone_Captain (Member) on 02-24-2009 at 04:35

Who says they are extinct?

#25 - Dragon all the way - Posted by: Master_of_Stickmen (Member) on 02-24-2009 at 13:03

Krayat Dragon for three reasons: 1. in Star Wars Bounty Hunter, one of those suckers ate Gardula the Hutt, and anything that can stomach a Hutt is one tough monster! 2. I like dragons:p 3. If the bite didn't kill you, the stomach acid would pretty fast

#26 - srry for double post - Posted by: Master_of_Stickmen (Member) on 02-24-2009 at 13:06

sorry, but I spelled Krayt wrong! (just pointing that out so you people don't criticize me:p)

#27 - @24 - Posted by: Vice_Admiral_Svar (Member) on 02-24-2009 at 14:39

I'm probably wrong, but I am positive that some of the larger Krayt's are extinct.

#28 - @27 - Posted by: Clone_Captain (Member) on 02-24-2009 at 14:44

Step 1) Go to www.starwars.wikia.com step 2) read.

#29 - Posted by: FoxTheHooded (Member) on 02-24-2009 at 16:23

Wiki doesn't prove crap, most can be modified. And Krayt Dragon. Those things can swallow you whole.

#30 - Posted by: GlitchMasterShmit (Member) on 02-24-2009 at 18:08

woulda chosen the sarlacc, but you guys didn't list it! so i chose the rancor, next best thing.

#31 - Posted by: 501st_trooper (Member) on 02-24-2009 at 19:24

If anyone has read before (or played SWG) than you would know that it takes about 3,0000 for a sarlacc. sooo i would pick the sarlacc :)

#32 - opps did not finish. and sry for 2 post - Posted by: 501st_trooper (Member) on 02-24-2009 at 19:26

^^^^^ it takes 3,0000 for a sarlacc to diegest its food :)

#33 - Posted by: samu_502 (Member) on 02-24-2009 at 20:55

Acklay. You get impaled clean and simple. A nexu or a Krayt dragon would painfully maul you. =)

#34 - Posted by: paulskywalker2000 (Member) on 02-25-2009 at 07:05

Krayt Dragon. Those things are so huge and their mouths are so enormous that it would just devour me like a donut:donut: Meanwhile, an Acklay would impale you. Nice.:eek: Rancors may eat you in 2 bites rather then one. Ow. Wampas would actually maul you into nice little pieces before they devour you. And a Nexu would toy with you, claw you, and maul you before it ate you. Krayt ftw!:rock:

#35 - Posted by: Ty294 (Member) on 02-25-2009 at 07:05

30, read the link in comment #1.

#36 - Posted by: greggomonkey (Member) on 02-27-2009 at 05:09

Krayt dragon, the swift and easy way.

#37 - Posted by: Anakin12 (Member) on 02-27-2009 at 11:18

A Nexu but how about a Sarlacc or Dianoga?

#38 - Posted by: _PhantoM (Member) on 02-27-2009 at 11:30

Nexu are awesome, I love them ^^ They are just so cool to me.. I dunno why, but they're great.