Weekly Poll Results - Read the News Post below and vote now!

Published by Maveritchell 9 years ago , last updated 11 months ago

Read the News Post below and vote now!

Tatooine: Showdown 15.7% (54)
Santa's Village 13.4% (46)
Torvik: Sunken City 11% (38)
Urban Map 10.4% (36)
War-Torn Village 8.4% (29)
Naboo: Urban Street Fight 7.5% (26)
Neve Harbor 6.7% (23)
Urban Extreme Assault 6.1% (21)
Crystalvine: Hikthvine City 5.8% (20)
Rotunda: Mountain City 5.2% (18)
Yabol Opa 3.4% (12)
Prakith 2.3% (8)
Scapio 2% (7)
T'locus: Base Camp Colony 1.4% (5)
Start: 12-22-2008 08:00
Last: 12-23-2008 21:28

#1 - So far.... - Posted by: DelectableLightsaber (Member) on 12-22-2008 at 11:07

So far Tatooine is winning, i personaly voted for that one too!

#2 - Posted by: Commander_Fett (Member) on 12-22-2008 at 11:48

I'm voting for Rotunda. It's my personal favorite, but there are some other very good maps out there.

#3 - Posted by: Fluffy_the_RC (Member) on 12-22-2008 at 13:38

I voted for Urban Map. IT PWNZ. Besides, I don't see how Tatooine is Urban, as none of the fighting is in the towns unless you ;iterally jump on a skiff and then from that jump over the fence.

#4 - Posted by: Taivyx (Member) on 12-22-2008 at 15:12

I'm personally wondering why Tatooine is winning, it's neither Urban, creative, technically challenging, fun, nor polished as it could be. On another note (or not), I voted for Urban Map.

#5 - Posted by: Gold_Leader (Member) on 12-22-2008 at 15:15

Tough poll, there were a lot of good maps. I'm gonna have to go with Neve Harbor. I liked that map.

#6 - Posted by: GameFreak0000 (Member) on 12-22-2008 at 17:47

I wouldn't vote for Tatooinne. Urban Map shows a perfect urban map. So try to make it that.:thumbsup:

#7 - Agree w/ #4 - Posted by: Gold_Leader (Member) on 12-22-2008 at 19:06

I would have to agree with Taivyx, I didn't really like Tatooine: Showdown. Why is everyone going for the Tatooine map? I didn't play the Ubran Map before I voted, so now that I've played it I say it's my top one. A lot of work went into it.

#8 - Posted by: Ty294 (Member) on 12-22-2008 at 19:45

I coundn't play any cause I don't have BF2 but I'd say Neve Harbor looked pretty cool.

#9 - Posted by: obiboba3po (Member) on 12-22-2008 at 20:12

zomg 3-way tie for 3rd

#10 - Posted by: grevious (Member) on 12-22-2008 at 21:51

Wow. Im noticing that the maps that were released earlier seem to be getting less votes, such as Prakith, Rotunda, and T'locus. In my opinion, all 3 that I mentioned above should be above Hikthvine, which didn't seem very good at all, and Tatooine should be somewhere near the bottom, considering its not urban.

#11 - wow - Posted by: lesovikk1 (Member) on 12-23-2008 at 01:16

wow this is hard im stuck for 3 maps Rotunda, Urban Map and Tatooine: Showdown but i think il go for rotunda because of the differnt sides of the island

#12 - Rotunda - Posted by: vivaEspain (Member) on 12-23-2008 at 02:36

I wasn't sure to vote for Rotunda: Mountain city or Tatooine: Showdown. I finally voted for Rotunda. -vivaEspaña :beer:

#13 - Posted by: bubbleteatroopa (Member) on 12-23-2008 at 11:13

lolz ntb idk i like yabol opa or w/e:confused:

#14 - eh... - Posted by: Jaspo (Member) on 12-23-2008 at 12:04

I see 4 maps with problems that should keep them out of the top few places: Crystalvine: looks somewhat thrown together, has bad planning, and issues with the turrets, and is very crowded and short. Tatooine: Showdown: It's FLAT. Santa's VIllage: The middle CP doesn't work, and they all crowd around it. Thermal Detonator=KABLOOOIEEE! T'locus: Bad planning, and one of the CPs doesn't work, at least for taking it with the imps.

#15 - NEVE - Posted by: multimakaroo (Member) on 12-23-2008 at 14:11

this map is great. For all of you who haven't tried this download it this instant. it has multiple levels and has a bunch of different cools areas and features. This one got my vote.

#16 - Posted by: MasterFang (Member) on 12-23-2008 at 14:32

How does Tatooine have 52 votes?:eek: Urban Map looked perfect.

#17 - Torvik: Sunken City! - Posted by: Dan_Loto (Member) on 12-23-2008 at 17:34

It was a tough choice and by my rating system, Neve Harbor and Torvik: Sunken City ending up tied for first. In the end, I picked Torvik: Sunken City.

#18 - Posted by: bane_ore (Member) on 12-23-2008 at 18:23

I like the urban map and tatooine showdown

#19 - Posted by: supreme_commander (Member) on 12-23-2008 at 18:32

I couldn't get all of them because two were RARs so I am voting urban map. I totally rocks! And that is my vote.

#20 - Posted by: MasterSaitek009 (Staff) on 12-23-2008 at 18:38