Weekly Poll Results - What do you think the toughest SWBF2 campaign mission is?

Published by Maveritchell 10 years ago , last updated 1 year ago

What do you think the toughest SWBF2 campaign mission is?

Hoth - Our Finest Hour 33.4% (439)
Coruscant - Operation: Knightfall 31.6% (416)
Kashyyyk - A Line in the Sand 20% (263)
Tantive IV - Recovering the Plans 7.7% (102)
Naboo - Imperial Diplomacy 7.1% (94)
Start: 10-09-2008 22:34
Last: 10-18-2008 16:14

#1 - Posted by: Gold_Leader (Member) on 10-09-2008 at 23:41

Hoth by far was the toughest!! Ugh I kept on getting killed by those auto turrets! And when I was just about to reach the destination for where to place the explosives, I died then had to go and get it again! That mission was HARD. Here is my order: Hoth Coruscant: Knight fall Naboo: Imperial Diplomacy Kashyyyk: A Line in the Sand Tantive IV: Recovering the Plans The Tantive IV one was probably one of the easist.

#2 - Posted by: _Blackbird (Member) on 10-10-2008 at 03:35

The toughest for me was Coruscant - The Rest was pretty easy for me.:mepimp:

#3 - Posted by: Chisslord (Member) on 10-10-2008 at 03:52

Couruscant by far. That bookcase thing. So annoying!

#4 - Posted by: Anakin12 (Member) on 10-10-2008 at 07:00

The Battle of Hoth(Our Finest Hour)

#5 - Posted by: bfkdarthrevan (Member) on 10-10-2008 at 07:43

I'd say the toughest is Knightfall, you can get killed by every step you take. Second I'd place Yavin IV, when you have to defend the dry pool, and third place goes to Hoth, which is incredibly simple untill you have to place the orbital strike thingy under that frigate... And isn't Tantive IV not like THE easiest campaign in BF2?

#6 - Posted by: Corbec_UST (Member) on 10-10-2008 at 08:12

Hoth for what bfkdarthrevan said. It was easy until you get to the end.... then its like fighting god himself. Yavin IV is next.... I just barely beat that level (like 2 ticket points left) I dont know if Tantive IV was easy... i played it on elite and acted like an idiot (on purpose, so the rebels could get some kills) The door opened up and I swear (i laughed so hard when i happen) the Rebels fired a single volley and the entire Imperial team died (it took 3 waves to break them) Death Star is 3rd with Kashyyyk was ok, it was difficult but not hard... the rest were easy With the exception of the library in the Jedi temple.... that part is hell hard but I finally figured out the trick to it.

#7 - Posted by: thecdplayer (Member) on 10-10-2008 at 08:50

wth coruscant is the easyest i think hoth is sooo hard!

#8 - Posted by: supreme_commander (Member) on 10-10-2008 at 12:26

hoth is HARD i tried it 12 times and every time i planted the bomb they BLEW IT UP WITH GRENADES!!!!!!! i had to search for the code to make me invinsible...... it is mostimpressive but i cant tell you any more :)

#9 - Posted by: Jack2066 (Member) on 10-10-2008 at 12:59

Hoth, My forces will always run low and I will loose.

#10 - Posted by: Darth_Palpatine (Member) on 10-10-2008 at 14:04

hoth is like so freakin hard. The part with the ATAT is super easy, the hangar part is pretty hard, the vader part is easy again, and planting the explosives is harder than He11. I still havent' beaten it. Operation: Knightfall is pretty easy, except for the bookcase part. however, I beat it with a bunch of troopers following me. Clones make great lightsaber fodder, so that the bookcases aren't destroyed. Kashyyk was pretty easy, just get in the tank, and blow some stuff up, then when health is low, jump out, take another tank, and repeat the blowing up process. Naboo was easy. Just get in the tank and blow some jedi up. The queen is really strong, but she can't stand up to the missiles. Tantive IV was mildly hard for me. The beginning part was the hardest part. I played on Elite and the rebels seemed to have an infinite number of grenades. When everyone's crammed into one little

#11 - Posted by: Darth_Palpatine (Member) on 10-10-2008 at 14:06

sorry for double post. I accidentally cliked the post button. Anyways, when everyon'es in one little pod, people die really fast. But as soon as you play as vader, it's a piece of cake. No one can stand up to the dark lord in tight quarters. The first time that I played though, i searched forever for the escape pods.

#12 - Posted by: Gold_Leader (Member) on 10-10-2008 at 14:07

Naboo was tough because I always had my forces run out when I got to the turrets with the Queen and Jedi.

#13 - Posted by: JasonJAD13 (Member) on 10-10-2008 at 15:24

I'd say Felucia was hardest for me. Defend the AT-TE? First time I tried, played on easy, droids had rocket launchers. AT-TE blew up, I lost. Same goes up till my eleventh try.

#14 - Posted by: Gold_Leader (Member) on 10-10-2008 at 16:36

Lol, Felucia was like one of the easiest for me :D.

#15 - Posted by: andrew2448 (Member) on 10-10-2008 at 17:56

Hoth- end part with explosive was hard Operation nightfall- only hard part was the bookcases but i got it on like second try kashyyk, tantive 4, and naboo- if u lost those once then u fail at life and bf2

#16 - Posted by: ecusoccerdude (Member) on 10-10-2008 at 18:08

ive only played ountil naboo cause my cds scratched and i cant play stormtroopers:(:'(:furious:

#17 - Posted by: Re4_Wesker (Member) on 10-10-2008 at 21:22

once u figure out how to stop the jedi destroying the library the coruscant level is easy. hoth is my vote. u have to be really careful there. theres a lot of parts where things can turn bad.

#18 - Posted by: DudsBro (Member) on 10-10-2008 at 22:29

Tough choice between Courscant and Hoth, but Couscant wins out IMO. Defending the shelves, took me ages to do (the first time at least)

#19 - Posted by: yodasmum64 (Member) on 10-11-2008 at 00:49

hoth is easy, just keep darth vader and spam lightsaber throws at the rebels. courascant defending the shelves is easy, just be engineer and repair them while the jedi are'nt there. the only thing about courascant is that u hav 2 avoid jedi cos of their 1 hit KO. the hardest level for me is courascant, then hoth. rest r easy:rock:.

#20 - Posted by: fiodis (Member) on 10-11-2008 at 09:06

Meh, they were all very easy for me. I don't know why; something about campaign missions just works for me. I ran through every level on elite on my first try. Hoth was one of the easiest. I didn't vote because none of them were hard.

#21 - Posted by: acrazy1one (Member) on 10-11-2008 at 10:40

what idiots though Coruscant? that was freakin easy!!!! just shoot them when they're in the air. . . and you should've put mines and detpacks around the perimeter of the library like I did :)

#22 - Posted by: jehuty000 (Member) on 10-11-2008 at 10:47

both hoth and coruscant was hard for first and not becouse of enemyes but stupid ai friends...lots of command points (or whatever) was consumed becouse of that but jedi temple was hard becouse the freking jedis who dose to much demage on the holocron things....

#23 - Probably Coruscant - Posted by: GrdAdmSenza (Member) on 10-11-2008 at 14:39

Defending the archives is annoying, i use engineer to shoot em in the air, and repair the shelves, problem is, you have to be in close-ish quarters even with the award shotgun, and thats kinda where jedi do their fighting, lol i dont even bother playing as vader most of the time, since he gets mowed down pretty quick.

#24 - Posted by: Arcious (Member) on 10-11-2008 at 17:00

I think hoth was the hardest you have a time limit and when you get to the last two cps all the rebels shoot at you I found that to be very annoying, espiecially when you have to protect the recon....

#25 - Coruscant 2nd? - Posted by: Crossfire460 (Member) on 10-11-2008 at 18:16

wtf... that is the easiest level, and the most fun! Well here is my list: Hoth Kashyyk Tantive IV Naboo Coruscant

#26 - Posted by: eculc (Member) on 10-12-2008 at 13:36

kashyyyk, until I figured out I could repair the winch. after that, yavin IV. the dry pool was hard.

#27 - kashyyk is the hardest - Posted by: 666rulerofclones (Member) on 10-12-2008 at 15:05

i think kashyyk is the hardest becuase of the first objective: holding the beachhead for 2 minutes while a ton of droids and tanks charge you.

#28 - Posted by: DragonKnight94 (Member) on 10-13-2008 at 01:47

The mission are all easy, but Hoth is a little bit more difficult. The hardest objective, for me, is capturing the snowspeeder hangar: is full of rebels. And I think putting the bomb and protect for a minute is very simple with Lord Vader. Then there is Tantive IV, at first time I didn't found Leia Then I put Kashyyyk, the defense of that building is easy with an IFT-X, and cpaturing the cp with Yoda could be a little difficult. For me Coruscant is very easy, instead. I like it a lot and when I repeat it I usually finsh the mission without dying, and with Anakin is very simple. And Naboo...is too much simple. For me,a mission that could be here instead of Naboo is Yavin IV when you must protect the drain pool. The other is all easy.

#29 - Posted by: rattler20200 (Member) on 10-13-2008 at 08:14

Coruscant. I hate that place... 1: Swarm of Jedi with "Glowsticks of Death" 2: Bookcases. (Blasted pieces of... :furious: even with using an Engineer... :mad: ) 3: Jedi... oops already mentioned them.

#30 - Posted by: LinuxGamerz (Member) on 10-14-2008 at 15:18

Defiantly the stupid bookcases!! grrr!!! I don't know how i won it the first time i went thought, but now my 2nd time through the campaign (med) I can do that level for the life of me!!!

#31 - !!!! - Posted by: Anakin12 (Member) on 10-15-2008 at 08:20

How about The Battle of Mygetto it's kind of hard when you play as Ki-Adi-Mundi

#32 - Mygeeto?! - Posted by: _Blackbird (Member) on 10-15-2008 at 11:04

Excuse me, please, but Mygeeto is the first Mission of the Campaign. Don't you think it was just too easy?!:borg:

#33 - Posted by: acrazy1one (Member) on 10-16-2008 at 10:31

You guys have no strategy when you play lol :rolleyes:

#34 - Posted by: c0mmander_bacara (Member) on 10-16-2008 at 12:32

does it have to ?:D

#35 - Eh.... - Posted by: Arcious (Member) on 10-17-2008 at 23:42

Mygeeto was like one of the easiest but Geonosis is super easy

#36 - Posted by: TheShroudedSun (Member) on 10-18-2008 at 09:25

hoth was easy for me... why were you guys so freaked out? well i think a line in the sand was hard. i just kept dying:thumbsup: