Weekly Poll Results - Where do you spend your two-weeks vacation from the Stormt

Published by Maveritchell 10 years ago , last updated 1 year ago

Where do you spend your two-weeks vacation from the Stormtrooper corps?

Coruscant 34.9% (472)
Alderaan 15.7% (212)
Dantooine 13.6% (184)
Mon Calamari 13% (176)
Nar Shaddaa 9.2% (125)
Endor 7% (95)
Felucia 6.3% (85)
Start: 10-01-2008 14:11
Last: 10-09-2008 21:14

#1 - Posted by: Gold_Leader (Member) on 10-01-2008 at 14:20

Wow, the most choosed Alderaan. I wonder why... I choose Coruscant.

#2 - Posted by: Derric (Member) on 10-01-2008 at 14:26

I would go to Alderaan, By far the most peaceful planet... Well at least when it's not getting blown up. Although I would rather get shot by the death star than be eaten by acklays on Felucia.

#3 - Posted by: Shadow200 (Member) on 10-01-2008 at 14:38

alderan is a doomed planet:( I would go to naboo but it isnt a option i chose coresaunt (i know spelled wrong) i do agree that id rather be blown to peices by a death ray :o :donut:

#4 - Posted by: Omega_007 (Member) on 10-01-2008 at 17:36

I'd choose Coruscant because I'm sure that, as a stormtrooper, you get MORE kudos on leave by sucking up to His Imperial Majesty than you would by fulfilling normal duties.:p

#5 - Posted by: bane_ore (Member) on 10-01-2008 at 17:54

i chose courisaunt(bad spelling)cuz all teh others are dangerous cept'alderan gets blown up and mon cal is wet ish

#6 - Posted by: Anakin12 (Member) on 10-02-2008 at 05:25

The Forest Moon of Endor Surronded by Nature

#7 - Posted by: Darth_Awec (Member) on 10-02-2008 at 12:37

Coruscant. Reasons Why: Alderaan: Danger of being turned into an asteroid belt. Dantooine: There's a very big danger of being shot or held hostage by the Rebellion. That, or attacked by Krath Dogs. Felucia: Great. Big. Creatures. Endor: I prefer my torso without a load of throwing spears in it, thanks. Mon Calamiri: Mon Calamirians can swim a heck of a lot faster than I can... and they aren't happy with the Empire. Nar Shadaa: I'd get mugged - it's like a Star Wars England. At least on Coruscant there'd be nothing that MEANT to kill you (unless you're unlucky and Vader gets bored with you around.)

#8 - Posted by: Corporal_Catastrophe (Member) on 10-02-2008 at 12:47

"Nar Shadaa: I'd get mugged - it's like a Star Wars England." - lol, good one As for the choice, I don't know. These would not be my favourite planets, but I suppose I'd go for Dantooie or Coruscant.

#9 - Posted by: swatheadldr (Member) on 10-02-2008 at 17:06

hmmmmm depends on the month.......:beer::beer::beer:

#10 - Posted by: swatheadldr (Member) on 10-02-2008 at 17:09

sry for dbl pst @#2 acklays dont really live on Felucia, that was just a lie engieneered by lucasarts to make gameplay more x-citing, Acklays really live on Vendaxa

#11 - Posted by: Chisslord (Member) on 10-03-2008 at 03:37

Oi! What have u got against England? Anyway, I choose mon cal...it's supposed to be beautiful

#12 - #11 - Posted by: darthdoofus (Member) on 10-03-2008 at 06:13

he doesn't have anything against England, its just the gun ban that backfired. Criminals terrorize England more than ever. Now people are afraid to go out on the streets. :(

#13 - Posted by: bfkdarthrevan (Member) on 10-03-2008 at 07:28

I'd pick Manaan, well if it'd be in the state from KotOR, because you can: Make a swim around the city (don't get too far off...) Mug a Selkath (Isn't that what everyone wants) Go to a hotel (with the risk of being murdered by a rebel...) Legalised gambling on swoop tracks Become a mercenary and sell out the Empire Mug some more Selkath See Manaan is the place to be!:D

#14 - Posted by: Corr (Member) on 10-03-2008 at 16:35

While mugging Selkath sounds peachy, Alderaan would be the place for me! I'll pretend it's a thousand years BEFORE the Death Star was even THOUGHT OF.

#15 - Posted by: swatheadldr (Member) on 10-03-2008 at 16:55

No cursing in your posts, no disparaging other users in your posts. Please be respectful ...and it's worth maybe paying attention to who's staff where before you start bashing another site's staff. -Staff

#16 - @15... - Posted by: SomerandomHobo (Member) on 10-03-2008 at 18:21

Uh... what the hell? That's too bad that you got banned, but here isn't the place to express yourself. Besides, one of the rules was not too express your hatred to Admins in public. Anyway, I would pick Endor, because I love the outdoors. ;)

#17 - Posted by: peterskywalker (Member) on 10-03-2008 at 18:58

I would choose Alderaan. I live on Coruscant. Alderaan is peaceful and nice looking. Also i could secretly meet bail Organa and try to defect to the rebellion. :D

#18 - Posted by: Crusader_Invasion (Member) on 10-03-2008 at 22:28

I'd only want to go to Coruscant if I was a high-class, wealthy person because below all of the skyscrapers and rich people, it's all mutants and slums. Where's Bespin? Alderaan probably for me.

#19 - Posted by: Crusader_Invasion (Member) on 10-03-2008 at 22:36

Coruscant: Slums and creatures galore. Alderaan: Probably the only sensible choice on the list for a vacation. Dantooine? Woooo! Grass!!! Mon Calamari's good. Nar Shadaa is much worse than Coruscant. Endor? I guess, if trees are your thing. Not to mention the teddy bears. Felucia has all of those odd plants and animals. Not great for vacations. Sorry for double post.

#20 - Posted by: acrazy1one (Member) on 10-04-2008 at 18:38

I'd go Acklay huntin' on Felucia :) Natural-born sniper :rock::rock:

#21 - Posted by: ecusoccerdude (Member) on 10-04-2008 at 18:48

alderaan totally :rock::rock::rock:

#22 - Posted by: c0mmander_bacara (Member) on 10-05-2008 at 00:08

alderaan why sent a stormie to corusant? all scum dantooine a rebel base felucia: to dangerous mon calamarie: all traitors to the empire nar shaddaa: all junk endor: little guys that look like my teddy bear lol so alderaan a planet with no weapons i choose alderaan

#23 - Posted by: Jesse_Lee (Member) on 10-05-2008 at 16:40

It would depend where I was stationed. But my favorite planet is Coruscant.

#24 - Posted by: LeaNikkaya (Member) on 10-06-2008 at 09:32

can i vote "orther"? and i'd never be a stormtrooper to begin with.

#25 - Posted by: 666rulerofclones (Member) on 10-07-2008 at 11:21

I voted coruscant over endor because if i were at endor and i was a stormtrooper, i would either have to work my butt off on the death star or get killed when the rebels attacked.

#26 - Posted by: TheShroudedSun (Member) on 10-09-2008 at 07:59

nar shadaa would be a great getaway because of all the tourism. its all tricked out basically. if youre a stormtrooper, you wont be bothered and you can be stronger than any of those scum.

#27 - Posted by: Crusader_Invasion (Member) on 10-09-2008 at 19:16

^Nar Shaddaa and tourism? Wow, Nar Shaddaa is the last place anyone would want to take a vacation. A big polution filled, crime infested moon? From Wookiepedia: "Nar Shaddaa was the largest moon of Nal Hutta. More commonly known as the Vertical City, the Smuggler's Moon and Little Coruscant, Nar Shaddaa was similar to Coruscant in that its surface was entirely overgrown with city sprawl since 24,500 BBY But unlike Coruscant – which was only relatively dangerous on the lower levels of the world city – Nar Shaddaa was filthy, polluted, and infested with crime throughout."