Weekly Poll Results - Which aspect of BF2 needs to be improved the most in the n

Which aspect of BF2 needs to be improved the most in the next installment?

Space Battles 28.3% (342)
Graphics 20.5% (248)
Story Mode 19% (230)
Game Engine 14.4% (175)
Movie-Accuracy 11.6% (141)
Bug Fixes 5.9% (72)
Start: 02-03-2009 18:41
Last: 02-10-2009 19:42

#1 - Seriously!? - Posted by: DarthEthong467 (Member) on 02-03-2009 at 20:58

ALL OF THEM!!! :rock: Battlefront is a great series, but Pandemic seriously screwed up when making the game. When Battlefront first was released, I literally played the game until my eyes got bloodshot! :eek: Unless Battlefront 3 gets on the same scale as Call of Duty 4, it'll just be the same as the first two :r

#2 - Haha - Posted by: Broken_Box (Member) on 02-03-2009 at 23:16

Yeah, same here. but I would think that the actual content of the game is more important than graphics. I would enjoy seeing a better story mode, not just, take this cp, blow this up, get the flag and kill this guy.

#3 - Anti-Cheat system! - Posted by: LeaNikkaya (Member) on 02-04-2009 at 01:54

The reason a lot of us gave up on this game is the LACK of cheat/hack protection. there's no point in a match where the other team uses aimbots, wallhacks and other no-skill cheats. Bug fixes too... fix those walls, floors and lag issues -.-'

#4 - Posted by: c0mmander_bacara (Member) on 02-04-2009 at 03:10

all of the them

#5 - Posted by: DK15 (Member) on 02-04-2009 at 03:23

Everything! I've never heared of a game sequel that only concentrated on imporving one aspect of the game. I voted for movie accuracy tough, cause I hate it when I play a game based on a movie I have been following closely and suddenly something seems out of place.

#6 - Posted by: yukisuna (Member) on 02-04-2009 at 04:19

it would be nice if the swbf3 had some new features too. i'mean, really new. example:wookiee able to carry rifleman and sniper on back, maybe even the engineer and the officer, and that you'll be able to pick up ammunation, instead of just walking on it. and then the imp's:what with a dark trooper phase 1, 2, 3 and the very new phase 4 in the game? and that you be able to throw back grenades? and, of course, space-to-land battles. maybe even be able to create your own side. (not like the modtools or the psp character equipment, but that you be able to edit/copy and edit a side, renaming it too, all 7 units.) (hero included as number 7) and then so you'll be able to pick up weapons or create new weapons with just combining parts! cis:magnaguards able to carry droidekas on back, droideka able to defend magnaguard with shield. reps:jettrooper able to carry snipers up to high elevations, and even carry objects.

#7 - Posted by: _FIN_Edvard_FIN_ (Member) on 02-04-2009 at 05:25

all of them ,but mostly space battles!

#8 - Posted by: 41Tommo (Member) on 02-04-2009 at 07:39

all and more

#9 - Posted by: Madcow570 (Member) on 02-04-2009 at 09:55

I suppose the question is what do you want to see imporved the most, if there was only 1 improvment that would be dumb. Their space looked impressive and looked well interlaced with ground, if there were ships on the ground like in BF, Hoth and the Convo pack levels yet you can go into space. Soace heroes look and in theroy are awesome! The problem with space in BF2 is how it feels incomplete and it feels like a minigame but not part of the real thing with the ground to orbit thing it will really overlay the space and ground modes like if you don't have air cover be it AA guns x wings whatever then the bombers will wreck havik and the landers will bring in battalions of troops and from there on in your in deep! Don't let us down Rebellion, better a dumb game than no game at all, we've got nothing to loose with you, no offence lol ;)

#10 - Posted by: simplestarwarsfan (Member) on 02-04-2009 at 11:05

ya all of them

#11 - Posted by: Taivyx (Member) on 02-04-2009 at 12:38

Would've chose gameplay if it had been on there

#12 - acctualy... - Posted by: swwar (Member) on 02-04-2009 at 13:39

Ithink BF2 needs physics and realism

#13 - Posted by: GameFreak0000 (Member) on 02-04-2009 at 13:53

Graphics is a major point for me. I think BF3, however, will live up to the dream of that being possible. I've already seen some models and they have done that.

#14 - Posted by: obiboba3po (Member) on 02-04-2009 at 17:05

totally graphics. seriously.

#15 - Posted by: Schofield (Member) on 02-04-2009 at 18:20

Graphics, would be a nice improvement Physics, would be nice to have things to hide behind that could be blown off the ground More realistic weapons, wrist rockets annoy me Everything

#16 - Posted by: Gold_Leader (Member) on 02-05-2009 at 10:47

I wish there was an "all of the above" option, because all of those I want! But I guess the biggest improvement would be the Space Battles.

#17 - Posted by: Ty294 (Member) on 02-05-2009 at 11:19

I don't have BF2 only 1 but I know what most of BF2's features are. yukisuna and madcow's idea's sound really good. Actually it'd be nice if the new game came with a map editor and unit creator. And esay to use one's so anyone can do it. A lot of older games that I have came with map editors so why can't a newer game? I didn't vote cause I've never played BF2.

#18 - Posted by: TiberiousKirk (Member) on 02-05-2009 at 20:19

How about a way to intermingle Space with land. For instance you are dog fighting in space, and you drop into the atmosphere for a bombing run on ground targets.

#19 - Posted by: delta47 (Staff) on 02-05-2009 at 20:29

Everything... The SWBF series needs something really big because the first two games were way to similar in a way. I'm currently going for better Movie-Accuracy. If you have a good game that is really accurate to the movies and the movies were good it really makes the game a lot funner.

#20 - Why There's No "All of the above" Option - Posted by: EraOfDesann (Staff) on 02-06-2009 at 06:21

The reason I did not include an "All of the above" option is because everyone would have chosen that, and that would have made the whole poll kind of pointless.

#21 - Posted by: star_wars_freak (Member) on 02-06-2009 at 15:23

definitely all of the above but . . . i like is the way story mode is put. not the gameplay but the way the story is put. what i don't like is how they didn't make the people lay on the ground!!!!! :mad::mad: but still . . . it's better than SWBF by just a little

#22 - Posted by: SWBFIIbacca (Member) on 02-07-2009 at 05:14

i think there shi=ould be a huge AI count in space because there islike no one there. It nothing like the real movie with hundreds of fighter blowing eachother up. They should have more autoturrets that, when no one is around, fire randomly to create a more realistc feeling. The AI should be in squads, like when there's 3 ARC170s, the AI fly next to eachother and work as a team. Here is the link to the leaked footage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQE_1whOtqs

#23 - Posted by: sithen (Member) on 02-07-2009 at 11:54

That'd be cool if the story mode was like KotOR in BFIII. Better graphics too... i wish i could vote for both.. :(

#24 - Posted by: labj (Member) on 02-07-2009 at 12:52

Space battle of course, ships are too small, in moovies are twice the size

#25 - Mod Tools - Posted by: Null_1138 (Member) on 02-07-2009 at 17:53

I hate the mod tools. I'm fine with everything above as they are, but the mod tools really need improvement. Example: Tantive IV hallways fit together in only very specific ways.

#26 - Posted by: Anakin12 (Member) on 02-08-2009 at 12:37

Actually more Maps...LA and P focused to much with the planets in Star Wars Movies but in BF1 they put Rhen Var in

#27 - My Idea, - Posted by: LNERfan (Member) on 02-09-2009 at 13:53

A nice improvement to space battles would be the ability to realy wound enemy ships. Not just blow off those parts that stick out like a sore thunb, but damage the body to an extent.. for example, after a few good shots to a particular bit of the ship, some damage sould be shown.