PROJECT ARMADA 2 StarTrek:Armada2 To StarFleet Command
63 starships and 61 starbases/outposts/shipyards from StarTrek:Armada2 from first few weeks that armada 2 was released i`ve been porting ships over too starfleet command as they are alot of nice ships in the game that would also look good in starfleet command alot of ships have been done over this time now i`ve finished off everything i wanted from the game
and put it all in one big pack so everyone can pick what they like you use in there starfleet command game below are all the things you find in the pack
[ CARDASSIAN SHIPS ] construction ship mining freighter cargo ship repair ship destroyer (rasilak class) destroyer (sartan class) cruiser1 (brinok class) cruiser3 (legate class) colony ship assault ship (janissary class) battleship (galor class) battleship (keldon class) frigate (vasad class) special (kulinor class) super (dreadnought missile)
[ CARDASSIAN STATIONS ] starbase mining station shipyard advanced shipyard trading station research facility science station advanced robotics institute
[ SPECIES 8472 SHIPS ] species 8472 mother species 8472 scout species 8472 destroyer species 8472 cruise1 species 8472 cruise2 species 8472 Battleship species 8472 collector species 8472 defender species 8472 transmuter species 8472 frigate species 8472 behemoth
[ SPECIES 8472 STATIONS ] species 8472 fluidic gate species 8472 basic research station species 8472 advanced research station species 8472 ship upgrade research station
[ ROMULAN SHIPS ] construction ship mining freighter cargo ship repair ship scout (talon class) destroyer (shrike class) cruiser (griffin class) cruiser (raptor class) colony ship assault ship (kestrel class) battleship (venator class) battleship (warbird class) special (shadow class) super (phoenix class) frigate (wraith class)
[ ROMULAN STATIONS ] starbase mining station orbital processing facility shipyard advanced shipyard trading station covert ops facility tal shiar facility covert ops facility (Version 2) tal shiar facility (Version 2) ship upgrade station super (phoenix facility)
[ FEDERATION SHIPS ] construction ship cargo ship repair ship scout (venture class) destroyer (sabre class) cruiser2 (steamrunner class) frigate (andor class) Premonition class Premonition class (Damaged)
[ FEDERATION STATIONS ] starbase mining station orbital processing facility shipyard advanced shipyard trading station research facility research facility (old) science station ship upgrade station temporal research facility
[ KLINGON SHIPS ] construction ship mining freighter cargo ship scout (nug'duj class) destroyer (bird of prey class) cruiser1 (vor'cha class) cruiser2 (suq'jagh class) cruiser3 (Chuq'Beh class) colony ship battleship (qeh'ral class) battleship (negh'var class) special (fek'lhr class) super weapon (jach'eng class)
[ KLINGON STATIONS ] starbase mining station orbital processing facility shipyard advanced shipyard trading station weapons center gre'thor armory ship upgrade station
[ BORG SHIPS ] colony ship (pyramid) assault ship (wedge) frigate (harmonic defender) battleship (fusion cube) battleship (tactical fusion cube)
[ BORG STATIONS ] nexus processing node assembly matrix advanced assembly matrix modification center technology node ship upgrade station technology assimilator recycler super (transwarp gate) collective hub
All ships and bases now use 512x512 textures and few have had smoothing added too them too make them look better if you like you use any of these ships or bases in your mods please make sure to Credit Maddoc software for Meshs and Textures and Design. also you agree to do so solely without charge as these model belong to Maddoc software AND CAN NOT TO SOLD.
Software Licensing Agreement for Star Trek®: Armada II
A few very important notes before you get started:
1) Since this is beta and not code-released, please do NOT contact Activision technical support with any questions about the use of the editor. 2) Please read the license information below which our nice Legal folks require us to include.
PROGRAM UTILITIES. The editor contains certain design, processing utilities, tools and other resources for use with Star Trek: Armada II that allow you to create customized new levels and other related game materials for personal use in Star Trek: Armada II. Activision does not provide technical support for this editor or the New Game Materials created by using the editor. All use of such materials is at your own risk. The use of this editor is subject to the following additional license restrictions:
- You agree that, as a condition to your using this editor, you will not use or allow third parties to use the editor and the New Game Material created by you for any commercial purposes, including but not limited to selling, renting, leasing, licensing, distributing, or otherwise transferring the ownership of such New Game Materials, whether on a stand alone basis or packaged in combination with the New Game Materials created by others, through any and all distribution channels, including, without limitation, retail sales and on- line electronic distribution. You agree not to solicit, initiate or encourage any proposal or offer from any person or entity to create any New Game Materials for commercial distribution. You agree to promptly inform Activision in writing of any instances of your receipt of any such proposal or offer.
- If you decide to make available the use of the New Game Materials created by you to other gamers, you agree to do so solely without charge.
- New Game Materials shall not contain modifications to any COM, EXE or DLL files or to any other executable Product files.
- New Game Materials may be created only if such New Game Materials can be used exclusively in combination with the retail version of the Program. New Game Materials may not be designed to be used as a stand-alone product.
- New Game Materials must not contain any illegal, obscene or defamatory materials, materials that infringe rights of privacy and publicity of third parties or (without appropriate irrevocable licenses granted specifically for that purpose) any trademarks, copyright- protected works or other properties of third parties.
- All New Game Materials must contain prominent identification at least in any on-line description and with reasonable duration on the opening screen: (a) the name and E-mail address of the New Game Materials creator(s) and (b) the words "THIS MATERIAL IS NOT MADE OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION."
LIMITATION ON DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL ACTIVISION BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM POSSESSION, USE OR MALFUNCTION OF THE PROGRAM OR PROGRAM UTILITIES, INCLUDING DAMAGES TO PROPERTY, LOSS OF GOODWILL, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION AND, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL INJURIES, EVEN IF ACTIVISION HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any other rights of Activision, this Agreement will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with its terms and conditions. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the Program Utilities and all of its component parts.
INJUNCTION. Because Activision would be irreparably damaged if the terms of this Agreement were not specifically enforced, you agree that Activision shall be entitled, without bond, other security or proof of damages, to appropriate equitable remedies with respect to breaches of this Agreement, in addition to such other remedies as Activision may otherwise have under applicable laws.
INDEMNITY. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Activision, its partners, licensors, affiliates, contractors, officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from all damages, losses and expenses arising directly or indirectly from your acts and omissions to act in using the Product pursuant to the terms of this Agreement
MISCELLANEOUS. This Agreement represents the complete agreement concerning this license between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements and representations between them. It may be amended only by a writing executed by both parties. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable and the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected. This Agreement shall be construed under California law as such law is applied to agreements between California residents entered into and to be performed within California, except as governed by federal law and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in Los Angeles, California.
If you have any questions concerning this license, you may contact Activision at 3100 Ocean Park Boulevard, Santa Monica, California 90405, USA, (310) 255-2000, Attn. Business and Legal Affairs, email@example.com
Meshs:Maddoc software Textures:Maddoc software sod2mod:Darkdrone Scaleing:Darkdrone Glows:Darkdrone
There are no comments yet. Be the first!