Weekly Poll Results - what is the longest time you've play a single skirmish gam

Published by Eluvatar 10 years ago , last updated 1 year ago

what is the longest time you've play a single skirmish game?

enough time to eat a box of donuts 59.2% (285)
2 Hours 32.2% (155)
1 Hour 5.8% (28)
30 Min 2.7% (13)
Start: 08-24-2008 15:50
Last: 09-22-2008 13:45

#1 - Posted by: Kevinofborg (Member) on 08-24-2008 at 17:11

Ah, more options? I choose choice E, 3+ hours.

#2 - Posted by: Valdore (Member) on 08-24-2008 at 17:20

I do beiieve the longest skirmish I played was well over 4 hours game time, though it took me about 3 days to play it through, saving is useful ;-)

#3 - Posted by: Loco_Modder (Member) on 08-24-2008 at 17:56

Literally like eight hours without pausing. What happened is, I had lost my ally against two AI's, and I was totally destroyed except for my commander and a Megalith I was building underwater (the engineers were destroyed from off the surface), so I had my commander work on the Megalith (which was about 2% made when he had to take over), and I had to wait most of those eight hours for him to finish it (I left it and watched TV and did other stuff). And then I rampaged and pwned both the AI's! XD

#4 - Posted by: superevilnastyman (Member) on 08-25-2008 at 07:58

yeah i have had some really long skirmishes in my time usually because the enemy just builds so many units at t1 its unbelievable and anyone who says 30min is a liar or they have a very short attention span or they have played the skirmish about three times against easy (and the campaign some of those missions i have spent so long on and then randomly the map expands and you get rushed it sucks!)

#5 - Posted by: Eluvatar (Staff) on 08-25-2008 at 15:29

ok so I did not consider that games would be super long but that is why we have a donut option. :donut:

#6 - Posted by: cardassio (Member) on 08-27-2008 at 04:36

For both single and skirmish is 2 hours and 30 min some times. why well becouse of building times and the thing that bugs me is the stupid pop up message every 2 bloody min saying we need that done sir!!! all the time when you just startting build up your base or half way through or all most done your mission. It dose my head it some times I have to trun of my sound.

#7 - @5 - Posted by: Point_Defence_System (Member) on 08-28-2008 at 05:34

You should have also have included "Other(Please Specify)" Anyway thz for posting the poll idea.....my first 1 :P My Longest game was 17 and a half hours tho i did save it and continue it about 3 or 4 times.

#8 - Posted by: The_Farseer (Member) on 09-02-2008 at 23:28

I put the doughnut one as my answer but then again, i can eat a box of doughnuts pretty fast...

#9 - Posted by: The_Farseer (Member) on 09-02-2008 at 23:29

WOW!! epic misspelling....donuts... *beats self on head for having mass amounts of phail*

#10 - Posted by: Eluvatar (Staff) on 09-03-2008 at 20:17

lol I think its ok just as long as you say donut at least once a day..... even if you spell it rong :donut: ;)

#11 - Posted by: Dezaro (Member) on 09-18-2008 at 23:03

I'd eat a box of donuts in less then 2 hours ... I've had "2 hour" games that have lasted 6+ hours.