Updates to Team Fortress 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include: Team Fortress 2
- Fixed team switches on Attack/Defense maps spamming the console
- Fixed the Kritzkrieg not working on servers with crits turned off
- Fixed some clipped localized strings in various in-game dialogs
- Fixed several cases where files were synchronously loaded while the game was running
- Fixed a shutdown crash in the material system
- Cached rendering of item model panels to improve performance, in particular while weapon selection was visible
- Added a gear symbol behind the health bar for Engineer buildings, in both target IDs and freeze panels
- Players killing themselves will now give a kill credit to the last enemy who damaged them
- Fixed grenades, rockets, and flamethrower being able to fire through grates at round starts
- Fixed players being killed and creating ragdolls during team switches
- Fixed various exploits and performance problems in CP_Badlands, CP_Well, and CP_Fastlane
- Removed health bonus from the Backburner
This article was written on an older version of FileFront / GameFront
Formatting may be lacking as a result. If this article is un-readable please report it so that we may fix it.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!