Weekly Poll Results - What is your favorite type of lesser daedra?

What is your favorite type of lesser daedra?

Xivilai 21.5% (207)
Dremora 19.9% (192)
Daedroth 12.1% (117)
Frost Atronach 8.6% (83)
Flame Atronach 7.6% (74)
No Preference 7.3% (71)
Storm Atronach 6.1% (59)
Spider Daedra 6% (58)
Scamp 5.6% (54)
Clannfear 4.8% (47)
Start: 09-07-2008 18:32
Last: 09-18-2008 18:58

#1 - Posted by: 343guiltymc (Member) on 09-07-2008 at 18:40

Flame just cause they are the best looking. :p That and this:http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=13710

#2 - Posted by: Eibbor (Member) on 09-08-2008 at 05:22

Xivilai are way better than anything else. The Atronach's are cool as well, but not as cool.

#3 - Posted by: The_Grim_Guy (Member) on 09-08-2008 at 05:42

Deadroth pwns all. :p No more speach needed.

#4 - Posted by: SavansWing (Member) on 09-08-2008 at 09:40

Spider deadra! Why? heh cuz dey are hot :B

#5 - Posted by: bfkdarthrevan (Member) on 09-09-2008 at 07:40

None of them, they're just more bodies for the dead pile...

#6 - Posted by: BadHairDay (Member) on 09-09-2008 at 12:33

How is Dremora there when it isn't a type of lesser Daedra? And Xivilai's shoulden't be considered one, since it'll rip your face off.

#7 - Posted by: Dimanche (Member) on 09-09-2008 at 15:24

I said Dremora. Why? Because they are easy to kill and don't bug you as much as other things that are easy to kill. Plus they drop good stuff sometimes. But personally, I like to go a little one-vs-one with Merhunes Dagon.

#8 - Posted by: Super_Llama (Staff) on 09-09-2008 at 15:38

Any daedra that is not a daedra lord is considered lesser daedra. Dremoras and Xivilais are still lesser.

#9 - Posted by: J_One (Member) on 09-09-2008 at 16:06

Does nobody like Clannfears? I like them best.

#10 - Posted by: Dimanche (Member) on 09-09-2008 at 17:07

Clannfears run too fast.

#11 - Posted by: _Nameless_one_ (Member) on 09-10-2008 at 01:39

You forgot Flesh Atronachs :P. They're definitely my favourite - hideous, creepy and with their freaky kick moves. Once when I was in a dungeon I tried all my summonable creatures (I had quite a few) while I hid around the corner, but it pwned all of them. After that would come daedroth.

#12 - Posted by: BaconWarrior (Member) on 09-10-2008 at 13:16

Yeah but flesh atronachs aren't really seen much in the plains of oblivion. You only see them back in shivering isles. But they're still classified deadras. So yeah they should've of been added. Dremoras are my favorite since they are simpler to kill then the xivilia.

#13 - Posted by: Master_Zealot (Member) on 09-10-2008 at 23:52

What about hungers, steel atronach, ogrim, winged twilights, aurorans, golden saints, hernes, dark seducers, Knights of Order, Air Atronach, and Vermai. They are all real daedra.

#14 - Posted by: Super_Llama (Staff) on 09-11-2008 at 09:43

I only chose Oblivion daedra, some people don't have Morrowind, Battlespire, and Shivering Isles. I recognize all the above as daedra, since I have all the TES games except for the moble phone ones (but redgaurd has no sound :( ) but they were not included since only a few of the people here know they exist. The SI daedra were also not included mainly because I forgot about them :lol: and because not everyone has SI. I appreciate the Vermai reference though, lol, almost makes me want to play Battlespire again...

#15 - Posted by: Master_Zealot (Member) on 09-12-2008 at 22:22

I only have TES:3 and 4, I got them off wiki.

#16 - Posted by: Super_Llama (Staff) on 09-13-2008 at 17:18

Lol ok, so you can understand how people wouldn't understand what a Vermai is. That's why I only chose Oblivion daedra. ;)

#17 - Posted by: Myran_Songbow (Member) on 09-15-2008 at 07:50

Come on guys! Clannfears for the win! their so cute and cuddly, and fit so well into a daedric horde :cool: