Weekly Poll Results - What weapon class do you like the most?

What weapon class do you like the most?

Blade, 1 handed 49.5% (485)
Bow 20.1% (197)
Blade, 2 handed 16.8% (165)
Spells 7.7% (76)
Blunt 2.5% (25)
Other / Undecided 2.4% (24)
Staff 0.7% (7)
Start: 08-31-2008 06:05
Last: 09-07-2008 18:23

#1 - Posted by: A_L_I_E_N (Member) on 08-31-2008 at 06:29

2 handed assassin's blade.

#2 - Posted by: The_Grim_Guy (Member) on 08-31-2008 at 08:58

Blade, for sure, and while I find 2-handed cooler, 1-handed is MUCH more useful with just about everything. Of course, I'm talking about real longswords, not those whimpy shortswords/daggers.

#3 - Posted by: SweetPunishment (Member) on 08-31-2008 at 08:58

A combo of blade bow and spells because I never can decide my class ;P

#4 - Posted by: Lokgarr (Member) on 08-31-2008 at 17:38

blade 2 handed because you can kill more with a claymore! }>

#5 - Posted by: Ewell (Member) on 08-31-2008 at 21:08

A longsword and shield is my preferred setup in any RPG

#6 - Posted by: Darth_Awec (Member) on 09-01-2008 at 05:18

Blade, 1 handed: Namely an Akiviri Katana. Funnily enough though, I almost never use a shield :P

#7 - Posted by: DrPhil (Member) on 09-01-2008 at 09:56

I am the pure magician so only spells for me! =)

#8 - lol - Posted by: glasseye141 (Member) on 09-01-2008 at 10:30

lol barely anybody uses a staff!! I know that I never do use one, I'm normally a mix of 1 handed sword (with shield) or hammer, changing all of the time However the only hammer I really like is Volendrung, because its the only hammer I can find with a higher damage level than it's weight.

#9 - Posted by: Dimanche (Member) on 09-01-2008 at 11:32

I don't use staffs because you have to recharge them, blunt is good but depends on what you're fighting, never was a fan of spells, except for Finger of the Mountain, don't like 2-handed swords since you don't get a shield, bow is good when you have a high marksman and lots of arrows, but I usually just go with a daedric longsword. Hand to hand isn't fun.

#10 - Posted by: ETFEAR (Member) on 09-01-2008 at 12:09

Have to go with 1 handed!When have an 1 handed sword i can use a shield wich greatly increases my def...but i like spells if im playng with my mage :D

#11 - Posted by: Super_Llama (Staff) on 09-01-2008 at 19:38

Wabbajack anyone? :p Its fun to turn Xivilai into sheep and pwn them }> I use a Claymore most of the time, sometimes I use a mace and shield.

#12 - Posted by: bfkdarthrevan (Member) on 09-03-2008 at 06:22

Longsword FTW:rock:, let's see: you can get Umbra (in combination with azura's star the strongest weapon there is...) and you have dawnfang/duskfang, you have that really cool thornblade and so on, plus it deals a little less damage than a 2H but it's about 4 times faster so...:)

#13 - Posted by: iklips (Member) on 09-03-2008 at 14:19

Just a shortsword for this one

#14 - Spells ftw - Posted by: Nebulaoblivion (Member) on 09-05-2008 at 23:12

Using L.A.M.E i think spells are my favorite type of combat. However i also use blade as a backup