Weekly Poll Results - Which of Cyrodiil's neighboring provinces do you wish you

Which of Cyrodiil's neighboring provinces do you wish you could visit?

Morrowind 32.5% (280)
Black Marsh 19.6% (169)
Skyrim 18.6% (160)
Valenwood 15.9% (137)
Hammerfell 13.1% (113)
Start: 07-27-2008 09:52
Last: 08-03-2008 19:50

#1 - Posted by: Stalinism (Member) on 07-27-2008 at 11:07

Which of Cyrodiil's neighboring provinces do you wish you could visit? 27.9% 174 - Do something illegal :o 20.4% 127 - Calm down and look for it; no big deal 18.1% 113 - Search extensively, not resting until you find it 8% 50 - Freak out and/or Cry 8% 50 - Die 5.3% 33 - Buy a new version... $$$ 4.5% 28 - Not care 4% 25 - Play a different game 3.5% 22 - Other (please specify) um wtf ?

#2 - Posted by: _Nameless_one_ (Member) on 07-27-2008 at 14:26

Yeah that's happened to me before, sometimes it was normal and sometimes like that. Anyway, I'm predicting that Morrowind is going to win this poll by a long shot, but I vote Black Marsh. When I first thought the game I stupidly thought you could go there, so was disappointed, and I could do with an Argonian slave (my failed attempt at witty humour).

#3 - Posted by: witchunter180 (Member) on 07-28-2008 at 13:58

It happens all across the Filefront community :D I'd go for Valenwood, b/c between Morrowind and Oblivion, you get a taste of Skyrim (through slostheim), Morrowind (through Morrowind, Tribunal) and some of black marsh with Oblivion (though I sometimes felt Morrowind felt like black marsh with all the swamps).

#4 - Posted by: Dimanche (Member) on 07-29-2008 at 17:18

Psh, I would just stay inside my house.

#5 - Posted by: Master_Zealot (Member) on 07-31-2008 at 01:37

Why Morrowind? You've already been there if you played Morrowind, but if not then thats ok, but in my opinion Morrowind was too harsh an environment compared to Cyrodil.

#6 - Posted by: Super_Llama (Staff) on 07-31-2008 at 10:11

Actually if you play Morrowind you've only been to Vvardenfell, and the expansions add Solstheim (a Skyrim-Morrowind mix) and Mournhold. You never get to go to the mainland besides Mournhold and you can't even leave the city.

#7 - Posted by: Orchidea (Member) on 08-02-2008 at 05:42

does this mean IRL or in-game? both would be morrowind for me :P

#8 - Posted by: Shibbywrd (Member) on 08-03-2008 at 15:57

morrowind, so i could get skooma'ed up