Weekly Poll Results - Which race generally annoys you the most?

Which race generally annoys you the most?

Wood Elf 20.2% (265)
Orc 15% (197)
Kajiit 13.8% (181)
High Elf 11.6% (153)
Argonian 9.3% (123)
Imperial 8.4% (111)
Dark Elf 8.2% (108)
Nord 5% (66)
Breton 4.1% (54)
Redgaurd 3.8% (51)
Start: 07-12-2008 19:24
Last: 07-20-2008 10:04

#1 - Posted by: Super_Llama (Staff) on 07-12-2008 at 19:37

I had a tough time deciding between Orc, Dark Elf, and Wood Elf. Wood elves are DEFINATELY annoying, but Orcs are too, and Dark Elves hate my species (argonian)... For role-playing purposes, I chose the one that my character would be annoyed most by :p

#2 - Posted by: ultimus (Member) on 07-12-2008 at 20:35

pfffff.....bosmer...

#3 - Posted by: vipbanana (Member) on 07-12-2008 at 23:25

I chose high elfs cus of their annoying accent And cus the female variants actually sound...high.

#4 - Posted by: _Nameless_one_ (Member) on 07-13-2008 at 00:36

I really don't have a specific race that annoys me; only specific NPCs. The closest one comes to be annoying for me would probably be Wood Elf or High Elf.

#5 - Posted by: A_L_I_E_N (Member) on 07-13-2008 at 00:45

Orcs, because I pwn them when they think that axe is cooler than my speedy blade :p High Elves, because they are arrogant and weak at the same time. Damn, I hate all the elfs in Oblivion. Elfs(mostly female) are supposed to be hot, they are not, grrr :lol:

#6 - I HATE ORCS - Posted by: Igby (Member) on 07-13-2008 at 01:38

i hate the orcs for one reason because my game is heavily moded and i got from one mod (which i dont know from which one) a orc named as a vampire hunter who follows me around and annoyed when i kill him he spawns after about 3 days and follows me again. grrr:mad:

#7 - Posted by: RobDes (Member) on 07-13-2008 at 03:12

imperials coz they always get in the way, stupid theivs

#8 - Posted by: evoman (Member) on 07-13-2008 at 05:25

I always use wood elves to be my awesome stealth assasians, so I can't vote them. I really have to go with Orcs, because they are such jerks to everybody.

#9 - Irony - Posted by: jaosals42 (Member) on 07-13-2008 at 08:59

The humans are at the bottom.

#10 - Posted by: weman12 (Member) on 07-13-2008 at 15:44

I think darkelfs are the most annoying because they are always grochy plus they don't fight and there red eyes r so friggan annoying. And I HATE Valen dreth I only join the dark brother for the death of valen dreth. ALL DARKELFS WILL DIE BY MY HANDS AND MY NETHER LICH'S HANDS AND BY MY FRIGGAN ARROWS

#11 - Bosmer - Posted by: Master_Zealot (Member) on 07-13-2008 at 22:44

Bosmer are the most annoying because of there size and because they have no skills which are useful.

#12 - Wood Elf - Posted by: jzr (Member) on 07-14-2008 at 02:47

blame the adoring fan for my hate of wood elves =) "By azura by azura by azura! It's the..." *hack* *silence* *peace in all of tamriel*

#13 - Posted by: inesra (Member) on 07-14-2008 at 07:55

Lol at #12... I agree with him

#14 - Posted by: Super_Llama (Staff) on 07-14-2008 at 09:14

hahahaha good one #12 :D Dark Elves are SO annoying in Oblivion... they were so much better in Morrowind. In Morrowind, they had low, noble voices, even if they were a bit mean. In Oblivion, they're all idiots :rolleyes:

#15 - Posted by: Onipix (Member) on 07-14-2008 at 17:00

WOOD ELF!!!!!!!!! do u know who is a bosmer? THE ADORING FAN!!!!!

#16 - Sorry fo the double post - Posted by: Master_Zealot (Member) on 07-15-2008 at 00:54

Why doesnt Agronak have the adoring fan hmmmm.

#17 - Posted by: Super_Llama (Staff) on 07-15-2008 at 07:59

What double-post? :confused: Lol you know that mod where you can play as other people? I wonder if it has the adoring fan in it :lol:

#18 - Posted by: ThaHandyman (Member) on 07-15-2008 at 09:57

boo Kajiits!!!beasts cant wear boots :( and the arent as cool as argonians

#19 - Posted by: Super_Llama (Staff) on 07-16-2008 at 06:22

Yes they can, Kajiits and Argonians both can wear boots. (In Oblivion) If you're talking about Morrowind, I totally agree lol... I'm always an argonian in Morrowind

#20 - Posted by: Master_Zealot (Member) on 07-17-2008 at 02:46

That would be abit weird playing as adoring fan as well as awesome.

#21 - Sorry for the double post and now I know what a double post is Super Llama - Posted by: Master_Zealot (Member) on 07-17-2008 at 02:47

Wait is adoring fan supposed to be a child?:confused:

#22 - Posted by: BackToMurder (Member) on 07-17-2008 at 05:48

Poor people who voted Imperial. The game is flooded with them :p

#23 - Posted by: giancarlo1992 (Member) on 07-17-2008 at 07:08

The Breton males sound like gay high old men. I Hate 'em!

#24 - Posted by: Super_Llama (Staff) on 07-17-2008 at 10:02

Well I think the annoying fan is a teen, but I don't think he's a little kid or anything based on his height. Of course your player can be 15 in Oblivion... Also, I'm surprised so many people voted Argonian, I think Argonians are totally awesome and they rule over the other races :D Lizards will conquer.... =p

#25 - Story of the Adoring Fan... - Posted by: z0m813 (Member) on 07-17-2008 at 11:29

The infamous Adoring Fan was conceived in the Bosmer inhabited province of Valenwood by a stunted Wood Elf and his pot-plant. The result was a socialy messed-up, pork faced retard with a voice that could be compared to a thousand nails scraping against a chalk-board. He did not fit in at his school and was shunned by the class-mates & teachers. He would often be forced to stay out of class for his teachers feared he would open his mouth and talk. Neglected and ignored, he was forced to leave his home province of Valenwood as a meer child of 9. He travelled on foot with his pet rock all the way to the Imperial City, scaling the Strid River on the way. Battered & bruised, he came upon the gates to the Imperial City...only to be throne into jail for asking for directions. He was locked in his cell and forgoten. For years he had been left to live off the rats that had started feeding on his frail, decaying, almost lifeless corpse. Then one day he gathered enough strength to climb back up. He dug a tunnel all the way from the Imperial Prison to the Arena District, just with he's metre long finger-nails. He spent his days wondering about the district, foraging from the respawning crates that were about. Then, one pitiful day, the NEW GRAND CHAMPION comes out of the Arena and the Adoring Fan comes running......there are many endings to this truely horrible story. Some say that he foolishly followed that Grand Champion off into the woods, only to have his insides smeered up against a tree. Some say that the Grand Champion led him to a lake and killed him under water never to be seen again. And some say that (gasp) he let the Adoring Fan LIVE!!!:eek: What a sin... You decide the ending, my point is that the Adoring Fan does not represent the Bosmer community, he is a social recluse shunned by the Bosmers. So please, give the Wood Elves a chance. Besides, without us how would you Imperials get your food!? We are the ones that go hunting, do all the work and bring home the bacon! Wood Elves are cool!!!

#26 - Posted by: Super_Llama (Staff) on 07-17-2008 at 13:35

Lol I don't think so, all wood elves are like that.... :P no offense Funny story tho

#27 - Posted by: Master_Zealot (Member) on 07-17-2008 at 20:25

I personaly don't like the Beast races but they are cool looking but their skills don't really give you much of an advantage except with thievery and I don't like thievery.:'( :D

#28 - Posted by: _Nameless_one_ (Member) on 07-17-2008 at 23:26

Honditar (that woodelf in chorrol) is really strange...

#29 - Screw High Elves. - Posted by: The_Grim_Guy (Member) on 07-19-2008 at 22:47

I generally prefer axes, swords and such over a spellcastin' machine, and I hate people being taller than me. (I'm not used to it. I'm pretty huge, especialy for my age) Need I say more?

#30 - orc - Posted by: grahamwood (Member) on 07-20-2008 at 03:21

thats sad wood elves are the best at stealth/hunting orcs are well....just gay