Weekly Poll Results - Who would win in a fight of all non-daedra creatures?

Who would win in a fight of all non-daedra creatures?

Minotaur 41% (410)
Wolf 1.9% (19)
Start: 09-26-2008 19:56
Last: 10-04-2008 19:55

#1 - Posted by: Dimanche (Member) on 09-26-2008 at 20:56

I said other. Because I would win. :D :D :D

#2 - Posted by: Lokgarr (Member) on 09-26-2008 at 21:33

i chose minotaur since Chuck Norris was not on the list

#3 - Posted by: Lokgarr (Member) on 09-26-2008 at 21:34

#4 - Posted by: Master_Zealot (Member) on 09-26-2008 at 23:12

Land Dreugh's are the most powerful creature in vanilla oblivion as if they wouldn't win.

#5 - Posted by: Orchidea (Member) on 09-27-2008 at 02:21

there's that unicorn.. it pwns everyone :D

#6 - Posted by: Darth_Awec (Member) on 09-27-2008 at 04:39

Rats. The other creatures may be strong, but rats have numbers.

#7 - Posted by: Super_Llama (Staff) on 09-27-2008 at 09:15

:eek: more people said rats than zombies

#8 - Posted by: Shadow_Phoenix (Member) on 09-27-2008 at 14:47

Gaenor :p...

#9 - Posted by: Myran_Songbow (Member) on 09-27-2008 at 16:37

You guys are tards. Doesnt anyone know that normal weapons dont affect wraiths???

#10 - Posted by: computernerd (Member) on 09-27-2008 at 17:40

ME that;s who}>}>}>

#11 - Posted by: _Nameless_one_ (Member) on 09-27-2008 at 18:55

Will o' the wisp :P...

#12 - Posted by: ETFEAR (Member) on 09-28-2008 at 01:06

I agree wit #9 wraiths can´t be killed with normal weps or atks...so it woud actuly win...but it would be a nice fight:D...If there wee a minotaur Lord then he would kill the wraith,he uses snowball or whatever!

#13 - Posted by: ZanderArch (Member) on 09-28-2008 at 07:35

Wraith would win hands down. No one would be able to hit/deal damage to them.

#14 - Posted by: J_One (Member) on 09-28-2008 at 08:50

Nah man the Land Dreugh would win any fight. Especially against a regular minotaur. Minotaurs are weak as hell, how would they win against anything? Anyway, I think dreugh would win hands down.

#15 - Posted by: Master_Zealot (Member) on 09-28-2008 at 16:35

The fight would go something like this: rats get owned by mountain lions, wolfs get own by zombies, skeletons get own by everything, zombies get owned by mountain lions, wraiths own the mountain lions, minotaurs own the wraiths, and finally ogres and minotaurs get own by the land dreughs thats what would happen.:p Now lets all have a :beer: and stop being so :furious:.

#16 - sorry for the double post - Posted by: Master_Zealot (Member) on 09-28-2008 at 16:37

Minotaurs would have silver weapons so they can attack wraiths.

#17 - Posted by: Cyrodiil2142 (Member) on 09-28-2008 at 16:56

Rat.....have you seen that rat in Lazare Milvans basement in Skingrad that killed my lvl 63 Charachter?

#18 - Posted by: _Nameless_one_ (Member) on 09-28-2008 at 19:53

I have no experience of modding Oblivion, so I don't know, but wouldn't you be able to set creatures to attack eachother in the Construction set? If so, someone should to see who would win, and upload it to youtube. I would be interested, anyway. Btw, I think Will o' the Wisp should be in the list too.

#19 - Posted by: Super_Llama (Staff) on 09-29-2008 at 10:08

I love land dreughs... I have one for my steed :p Lol I'm going to make a mod to see who would win the battle like you said :D I think it will be like Master_Zealot said:

and the player owns the land dreughs :lol:

#20 - Posted by: Myran_Songbow (Member) on 09-30-2008 at 22:05

Well, I was assuming that the creatures listed were the original, run of the mill creatures, not the super powerful advanced creatures that come with player leveling. I think that if they meant minotaur lords or champion skeletons, they would have said; Minotaur Lord Gloom Wraith Champion Skeleton and so forth... Am i right, o esteemed Elder Scroll's Files Staff? (Expects answer here) So I still go by my claim that wraiths would win.

#21 - Posted by: The_Grim_Guy (Member) on 10-01-2008 at 05:44

Zombies. I don't loot a ruin if it's got zombies in it. They scare me. Big time.

#22 - Mudcrab! - Posted by: mercz (Member) on 10-01-2008 at 21:11

MUDCRAB FTW

#23 - The winner is the Wraith - Posted by: Lokgarr (Member) on 10-02-2008 at 06:33

i used the CS as Nameless one suggested to force the creatures to fight the wraith won. i am uploading the videos to youtube as soon as its finished i'll post the url

#24 - Posted by: Dimanche (Member) on 10-02-2008 at 07:25

Isn't there that one room in the Test Hall where they are all fighting?

#25 - Posted by: Master_Zealot (Member) on 10-02-2008 at 15:38

There are far too many outcomes to this situation, so making a place where all the creatures fight is truely a waist of time. The result will always be different. :mepimp::borg:}>

#26 - I know who will win - Posted by: Master_Zealot (Member) on 10-03-2008 at 07:17

I know who will win Mehrune's Dagon thats who, oh wait he's not a non-daedra.

#27 - Posted by: Super_Llama (Staff) on 10-04-2008 at 14:54

yes :p

#28 - Posted by: Master_Zealot (Member) on 10-04-2008 at 15:42

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't Skeleton Champions and Minotuar Lords have silver weapons?