This version introduces new bows (including meshes!) to the Elven Sabre's mod! Many thanks to Windy and Throttlekitty to get custom bows working in game! I made six different color schemes and two new meshes. In addition to the existing retexture this makes a total of 18 bows (+2 shortbows). Summing up the 30 different sabres/knives and the 10 different offhand weapons this makes a total of 58 (!!) new weapons, new arrows, quivers (6 arrows + 6 quivers) and unique sabres (2 unique sabres + 1 unique longblade) not counted!
Remember: swords and bows are sold on a leveled list basis so you won't always find what you were looking for even if you have the necessary level. Come back now and then (3 ingame days I think - unconfirmed) and see if he has new items. The higher level the item is the more hard it will be to find (check rarity and level requirements below).
New in this version:
v2.72: - Modified the magical effect scripts to not effect essential NPCs or the Player's horse - Slightly scaled down the newly added bows
v2.71: - Modified the magical effects (Hithlain, Ithildin and the Bladeweaver) to not affect essential NPCs. This is to prevent those NPCs from getting permanently affected by the extra damage dealt sometimes. You will certainly like this when you tend to hit your pet or any vital Quest NPCs.
v2.71: - Fixed the missing texture bug for the offhand knives
v2.70: - tweaked some textures and added 3 more color schemes to complete the sets (redwood/tree, cloud and white) - tweaked the leveled lists for the vendor. - Reduced the filesize by using 7zip and removing some unnecessary textures (knives were the only sabres that had a seperate blade texture apart from the longblades)
*** It is strongly recommended to DISABLE and/or delete any former versions of 'Adonnays Elven Sabres' or any other versions you have of this mod while testing to avoid confusion with the items in this new one. ***
- Extract the contents of the corresponding .zip/.rar/.ace archive into your Oblivion/Data folder - Enable the 'Adonnays Elven Sabres.esp' module in you Oblivion launcher using the "Data Files" option
- Disable and Delete the 'Adonnays Elven Sabres.esp' file in the Oblivion/Data directory
- Delete the complete subfolder and ONLY the subfolder 'Adonnay' found in /Data/meshes/weapons and /Data/meshes/armor
- Delete the complete subfolder and ONLY the subfolder 'Adonnay' found in /Data/textures/weapons /Data/textures/armor /Data/textures/menus/icons/weapons /Data/textures/menus/icons/armor
- Delete the complete subfolder 'rangerarmor' found in /Data/textures/armor /Data/textures/menus/icons/armor /Data/meshes/armor
Sabre versions sorted by damage value/size: - 2-handed long version - 2-handed normal version - 1-handed normal version - 1-handed short version - 1-handed knife version
Bow types sorted by damage value/speed: - Ayleid Warbow (slowest) - Ayleid Ceremonial Longbow - Ayleid Bow - Common Shortbow (fastest)
Quiver/Arrow/Bow versions sorted by damage value: - Royal - Cloud - Ebony - Tree/Redwood - White - Elmwood
All quivers come in two versions, normal and ornate. The ornate versions do the same damage and just look different.
Texture/material sets sorted by level and rarity: - Royal: Level 30+ rarest ivory/gold - Ebony: Level 25+ black/silver - Cloud: Level 20+ blue/silver - Tree: Level 15+ glowing tree/gold - White: Level 10+ white leather/greenish gold - Elm: Level 5+ most common elm wood/greyish black
- sometimes grass is sticking through parts of the house - Auto Unequp Script not working when you just switched a weapon via the Swap Weapons Spell. Workaround: Unequip and requip the offhand weapon once.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!