Features: - The majority of requests were for an archer, so I made Ariana an archer/ranger/druid type. She only knows one spell for healing.
- Voiced dialogue. Heavily tweaked some in-game voice-overs to fit the story.
- Branch tree dialogue. Different choices show different parts of Ariana's personality.
-Companion share thanks to Reznod's companion share mod. After changing her inventory, tell her "Ok you can put your armor on." to have her equip what's in her inventory.
- Ariana will lose battle confidence when she's not around the player. If your fame is at a minimum level you can boost her confidence by telling her "You're too good."
- Romance. Her disposition to the player will show up in a few dialogue options that will change when it gets higher. If its high enough she will give you different sentimental tokens.
- If you own a home in Cheydinhal and Ariana is in your party you can ask her to travel there and wait for you.
- When Ariana is not following she will eat, read, forage (only in good weather), grind up ingredients, wander, talk and sleep.
- Made her essential, only can knock her out. If you lose her, she'll try to find you.
- There are a few improvements in this mod over the old Elven Mages Companions and Morrowind Mage. Mainly simpler scripting, more dialogue, more humor, more romance. And ofcourse this time we have female companions, with voiced dialogue.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!