This file is currently missing and not available to download
Do you have this file? We encourage you to re-upload this file for the benefit of the community.
Do you need this file? Please submit a support ticket so that we can prioritize restoring this file for you.
The dangersensefullv13.7z file you have requested: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion / Miscellaneous / DangerSense "Feral Instinct" - 85.51MB is not available. Perhaps try browsing all files for the game The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and upload any files you want to share or are missing.
We are calling on our community to help submit files that were previously hosted on GameFront / FileFront but are now missing.
If you have this file, please upload it using the form below (please ensure the filename and filesize match) and we shall do the rest.
DangerSense Ability : Sneak - Marksman Leveled / Sneak Toggled / Hostility Life + Death Detection with Heart Rate Sound FX
Feral Instinct Questline : All New Questline – Discover ‘The Beast Within’ – With Video Cutscenes & Voice Over Dialogue
:: DangerSense Players Guide ::
:: Quick Description :: · DangerSense "Feral Instinct" is an advanced mod for Oblivion designed to increase the immersiveness and role-playing possibilities by empowering the player with a 6th Sense type Danger Sensing ability.
· The ability is gained through the wearing of a unique item, the Wolfsbane ring. To obtain Wolfsbane you must travel to the Shrine of Hircine (Marked on the Map) and activate the Feral Instinct Journal. You can then decide to obtain the ring through the Questline or receive the ring and complete the quest later. If you decide to come back and complete the quest, the Wolfsbane ring will be removed before commencing.
· The questline features a unique and semi-professional storyline by Statue, with 6 Video Cutscenes between quest stages. You as the player become involved in a sinister and cursed plot to discover a cure to Lycanthropy, which inevitably leads to the discovery of the DangerSense ability.
· Full Voice Acted Dialogue is included and made optional via an inventory added setup item.
· The DangerSense ability is only activated during sneak mode, once sneaking, you have the ability to sense the hostility status of the surrounding targets. This is displayed with a Red Membrane Effect Shader for Hostiles, a Green Membrane Effect Shader for Friendlies and a Light Blue ‘Spirit Essence’ Particle Cloud Effect Shader for Corpses. The effect shaders pulse to signify the targets spirit pulse or life essence, this can be set to 4 seconds or it can level with your skill level, to signify your DangerSense ability increasing. There is also a feature to be able to detect your targets through walls and objects called X-Ray, this can be constant or leveled.
· The range at which you can sense your targets is leveled with either your Sneak level (Assassin), Marksman level (Ranger), or an average of the two (Hunter).
· Also, when you detect a hostile target (and that target hasn’t detected you) a slow heartbeat sound effect will play, signifying your heartbeat. But when that hostile target detects you, then a fast heartbeat sound effect will play, to signify sensing being detected. In addition to this, the effect shader will pulse twice as fast to show you who has detected you. There are optional Heartbeat Sound FX supplied in the Data > Sound > FX > danger_fx > Optional Heartbeats Folder if you want a different sound.
· All of the aformentioned features are customizable through a Message Box menu system that is activated when you remove the Wolfsbane ring. You can set your particular playstyle. What Skill level your DangerSense ability level increases. The range of each DangerSense level. The pulse timing for the effect shaders. X-Ray settings. And you can even turn the shaders completely off and play with just the heartbeat sounds for hostiles or turn the sound effects off as well.
· You must be wearing the Wolfsbane ring and be in sneak mode for the ability to be activated, if you unequip the ring to customize your settings you must remember to re-equip it.
· Below you will find the In-Depth Description of each DangerSense Customization setting.
:: Customisation :: · Upon receiving the Wolfsbane ring, you are presented with a setup & customization menu – Below you will find the definitions of each Option in that menu.
Option 1: "Change style" Which Style? "Assassin - Uses Sneak and is Short-Range" "Hunter - Uses Average of Sneak and Marksman and is Mid-Range" "Ranger - Uses Marksman and is Long-Range" · The effectiveness or range of this ability is calculated from your Sneak,Marksman or average of Sneak and Marksman Levels. You must have a minimum Sneak or Marksman level of 25 to access this ability and as your Sneak and/or Marksman level/s rise, so does your ‘DangerSense’ level. · Your Sneak and Marksman levels are measured from your Base values, it doesnt measure any bonuses.
DangerSense Range Leveling; *Note: The skill types are labeled wrong in the downloadable readme, these are the correct default settings. CODE· Assassin Sneak Stages: Conservative Range Level 1 - Inferior Danger Sense - Sneak Level 25->39 - Range 15 feet Level 2 - Lesser Danger Sense - Sneak Level 40->49 - Range 25 feet Level 3 - Natural Danger Sense - Sneak Level 50->74 - Range 50 feet Level 4 - Greater Danger Sense - Sneak Level 75->94 - Range 75 feet Level 5 - Superior Danger Sense - Sneak Level 95->109 - Range 90 feet Level 6 - Unrivaled Danger Sense - Sneak Level 110+ - Range 120 feet
· Hunter Averaged Sneak + Marksman Stages: Balanced RolePlayers Choice Level 1 - Inferior Danger Sense – Sneak + Marksman Level 25->39 - Range 15 feet Level 2 - Lesser Danger Sense – Sneak + Marksman Level 40->49 - Range 30 feet Level 3 - Natural Danger Sense – Sneak + Marksman Level 50->74 - Range 65 feet Level 4 - Greater Danger Sense – Sneak + Marksman Level 75->94 - Range 105 feet Level 5 - Superior Danger Sense – Sneak + Marksman Level 95->109 - Range 130 feet Level 6 - Unrivaled Danger Sense – Sneak + Marksman Level 110+ - Range 160 feet
· Ranger Marksman Stages: Extra Long Range Level 1 - Inferior Danger Sense - Marksman Level 25->39 - Range 15 feet Level 2 - Lesser Danger Sense - Marksman Level 40->49 - Range 35 feet Level 3 - Natural Danger Sense - Marksman Level 50->74 - Range 80 feet Level 4 - Greater Danger Sense - Marksman Level 75->94 - Range 135 feet Level 5 - Superior Danger Sense - Marksman Level 95->109 - Range 175 feet Level 6 - Unrivaled Danger Sense - Marksman Level 110+ - Range 200 feet
Option 2: "Change X-ray requirement" When should one be able to detect FRIENDS\HOSTILES\CORPSES through walls? "Never" "Always" "Level 2 Danger Sense" "Level 3 Danger Sense" "Level 4 Danger Sense" "Level 5 Danger Sense - Natural" "Level 6 Danger Sense · The X-Ray effect that allows you to see through objects. Normally it is an advanced skill that is only activated at DangerSense level 5, but you may set this to your own play style.
Option 3: "Change pulse settings" How should FRIENDS\HOSTILES\CORPSES pulse? "Every 4 seconds" "Leveled" · Every 4 Seconds: This will give you a Pulsing Effect every 4 secs. · Leveled: This is similar to the 4 second option. · Except at DangerSense Level 1 the check rate is every 9 seconds. Then speeds up 1 second every DangerSense level gained, finishing with 4 second pulses at DangerSense level 6. When you are detected by Hostile targets, the pulse will run twice as fast as the current setting.
Option 4: "Change level requirements" Level Requirements; "Change skill use" "Change level 1" "Change level 2" "Change level 3" "Change level 4" "Change level 5" "Change level 6" · Changing skill use allows you to choose Sneak, Marksman or the average of Sneak and Marksman to determine your DangerSense level. · Changing level requirements means you can alter what Sneak or Marksman level threshold is required to gain DangerSense levels. · e.g. DangerSense Level 1 - Inferior Danger Sense - Sneak Level 25->39 - Range 15 feet : DangerSense level 1 is activated between Sneak Skill level 25 and 39
Option 5: "Change each level's range" Level Ranges; "Change level 1 Range" "Change level 2 Range " "Change level 3 Range " "Change level 4 Range " "Change level 5 Range " "Change level 6 Range " · Changing level range means you can alter what range or distance is achieved as you gain DangerSense levels. · e.g. DangerSense Level 1 - Inferior Danger Sense - Sneak Level 25->39 - Range 15 feet : DangerSense level 1 allows a range of 15 feet.
Option 6: "Turn sound effects on/off" Sound effects; · By default the sound effects are activated. When you detect a hostile target the slow heartbeat sound effect will play, if that hostile detects you, a fast heartbeat sound will play. This can be turned off. · *New in v1.3 : Optional new Heartbeat Sound FX are provided in the Data > Sound > FX > danger_fx > Optional Heartbeats Folder.
Option 7: "Turn shader visuals on/off" Shader effects; · By default the shader effects are activated. There is a Red Membrane Effect Shader for Hostiles, a Green Membrane Effect Shader for Friendlies and a Light Blue ‘Spirit Essence’ Particle Cloud Effect Shader for Corpses. · *New in v1.3 : Choose between Normal and Low Brightness Shader Effects.
:: Hints & Tips, Compatibility and Installation ::
Hints & Tips; · If you are using the Quest Pop-Up Removal mod, you may miss some important information, and will need to check your journal on a regular basis. · Quest Start Hint: Hircine, whose sphere is the hunt, the sport of Daedra, the greatest game, the chase and sacrifice of mortals; known by the names The Huntsman of The Princes, and The Father of Manbeasts. · If you want to know what DangerSense level you are at, just go to your ‘Ability’ page. · Any mods that affect animal behaviour can affect the hostility checks. You may experience Creatures switching back and forth between Green and Red. · You will probably hear your heartbeat before you see the hostile, this is because you may not be able to see the shader effect yet but you can sense the threat.
Compatibility; · A brief list of compatible mods includes: OpenCities, OOO, Francescos, Creature Continuum, LG's Unscaled Enemies, G’s Loot mod, Kobu’s Player Leveling, Natural Environments. There doesn’t appear to be any major conflicts with any major mods. · This mod should work with all previous save games, but I cannot guarantee there won’t be any issues due to other mods that you may have running.
Installation; · Please delete any Previous .esp Versions! · Optional new Heartbeat Sound FX are provided in the Data > Sound > FX > danger_fx > Optional Heartbeats Folder. · Drag the DangerSense.esp and ALL the Texture, Sound, Meshes & Video Folders into your Oblivion ‘Data’ Directory. · Download and use Oblivion Mod Manager to patch your BSA files and load DangerSense last in the Load Order. · OBMM by Timeslip: http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index.p...howtopic=491735 · Help Forum: http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index.p...=452801&hl=
:: Credits :: Full credit goes to DragoonWraith – without him this Mod wouldn’t of been what it is! Co-Creator: DragoonWraith Story: Statue Voice Acting: Wardrobe_Wolf OBVAG & Wizzaleen Inspiration: Kasdar, Kyne Scripting Support: Scripting Genius -> Tegid, Teenk, Ranma-Chan, Tevenan Beta Testers: DoofDilla (Testing Legend), Omaru, Dagoth, Daeger, Upia, Dr Gonzo, Anytus, PintoCat, Sammy Grey, Magine, Megdar, Fraktyl, Jayblah and everyone else who provided Forum Feedback and Ideas! DragoonWraith would like to thank Scruggsywuggsy the Ferret for patiently explaining the concept of persistent references to him. Also, thanks to TalkieToaster for happening to mention GetShouldAttack.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!