This file is currently missing and not available to download
Do you have this file? We encourage you to re-upload this file for the benefit of the community.
Do you need this file? Please submit a support ticket so that we can prioritize restoring this file for you.
The ts3_1.24.3.0120xx_update.zip file you have requested: The Sims 3 / Official Patches / The Sims 3 v1.24.3 Patch (PC) - 647.72MB is not available. Perhaps try browsing all files for the game The Sims 3 and upload any files you want to share or are missing.
We are calling on our community to help submit files that were previously hosted on GameFront / FileFront but are now missing.
If you have this file, please upload it using the form below (please ensure the filename and filesize match) and we shall do the rest.
* Baby Sims will no longer become stuck on a Sims hand while driving a car. * Imaginary Friends who have been made real will now keep their unique outfit when aging up. * Bunk Bed drop shadows will no longer shift places when a Sim climbs into one. * Sims will now react to another Sim "Showing Off" a skill they learned at an afterschool class or club. * The "Catch all Type of Fishes" memory will no long appear before the action has been completed. * The screenshot for the "Enjoyed WooHoo in a Tree House" memory will no longer clip with the Tree House. * Incorrect placement slots on the Loft Bed that show as valid locations have been removed. * The "Temporarily Undead" moodlet will now correctly state what caused it when the Ghost Potion has been thrown at a Sims feet. * Sims will no longer be spammed with Field Trip opportunities. * Elder Sims will no longer reset when loading a Save Game that has them in the Harass with Cane interaction. * Sims can now learn their Imaginary Friends traits much easier when they are turned into a live Sim. * An issue where Gems and Metals in a Sims inventory became unusable once Generations was installed has been resolved. * The footprint of a Daycare child will no longer be permanently left on the lot when the Active Household is changed. * Babies and Toddlers will no longer go into a frozen state when a Social Worker comes to take them while they are being pushed in strollers. * The wish to "Ride a Spring Rider" will no longer always appear after the interaction to ride a spring rider has been canceled. * Shopping menus will no longer appear while inside of Camera Man Mode. * The Imaginary Friend doll can no longer be buried in Sandboxes to prevent the Sim from losing it forever. * Sims can now complete a Poltergeist Haunting job (Ambitions) if there is a Bunk or Loft Bed on the lot. * Queued interactions while performing the Daycare Career will no longer be automatically canceled after putting a toddler down. * Spiral Staircases can no longer be placed in areas that Sims cannot route to. * Sims that have been turned into a Ghost will no longer receive an extra diploma. * Sims can no longer have a negative amount of Memories in their Scrapbook. * After purchasing a Bar (Late Night), Sims will no longer receive the "Bought a Bar" memory when purchasing any other type of property. * The Motive Mobile will no longer be unintentionally used when returning from a Community Lot with a toddler, causing it to remain parked in front of the Sims home. * The "Throw a Teen Party" wish will no longer appear while a Teen Party is already planned. * Users can now select a Lifetime Wish for Teenagers who have aged up to Young Adults while away at Boarding School. * Daycare children will no longer be abandoned on your Sims lot. * Children now have the chance to be Scolded when performing "Dino Smash" on a doll house. * Sims can no longer become stuck in Fences while in Camera Man Mode. * Elder Sims who are arrested in the Criminal Career while using the Elder Cane will no longer become stuck. * Ghost Sims will now remain floating when returning from Boarding School. * Strollers will no longer disappear from a Sims inventory after leaving for a Free Vacation while pushing the stroller. * Objects placed in a Sims inventory after they have accepted a "Free Vacation" opportunity will be restored when the Sim returns from vacation. * The wish to "Attend Prom" will no longer appear while a Sim is attending Prom. * Issues with the cutout for Spiral Staircase when placed in a basement have been resolved. * Sims can now select the "Leave Me Alone" interaction on Imaginary Friends while playing in Bridgeport (Late Night). * The "Give Gift" interaction on a computer will no longer be banned for Sims who have had their computer privileges revoked. * Sims who are under the influence of the Ghost Potion will now be able to use Subways (Late Night). * Potions that a Sim has already learned how to create will now be available on Chemistry Tables when placed in Vacation Worlds. * Sims using a stroller can no longer become stuck if a user alters the terrain in Build/Buy Mode while the Sim and stroller are routing. * Sims can now interact with objects inside a Bar (Late Night) after the venue has closed during a Bachelor/ette Party. * A Sims route path will no longer become broken when moving a Spiral Staircase while a Sim is in motion. * Butlers (Late Night) will no longer become stuck in the sidewalk after canceling the Learn to Drive interaction with him. * Players will no longer be spammed by the "Go for a stroll using the Stroller" wish. * The Imaginary Friend can no longer lose their unique outfit when the game is saved and loaded while the Imaginary Friend is being turned real. * Unplayable states where Adults die when children are away at Boarding School have been resolved. * The Guest List will no longer become blocked after adding kids and children and then changing the party type to Bachelor/ette Party. * The "Plan Outfit" interaction will no longer break the functionality of the Costume Chest. * Sims who die while under the influence of the Ghost Potion will now properly appear as a Ghost after dying. * The household size limit can no longer be exceeded by using Clone Vouchers. * Hopscotch Courts will no longer lose functionality when a Sim who has motive stress plays hopscotch with another Sim. * Videos created with the Video Camera on vacation worlds can now be replayed when returning to the home world. * The Scold interaction will now only be performed once when having two adults in the same room where a Child Sim is setting a booby trap. * Bar speakers will now be turned off when Party Dancers begin dancing at a Bar (Late Night) during a Bachelor/ette Party. * The Graduate interaction on City Hall will now be available when loading a game that was saved on the day a Sim was supposed to graduate. * The "Make Radical Reparum Potion" wish will no longer reappear right after fulfilling it. * Sims who are on fire will no longer be forced to attend graduation before they can put themselves out. * Sims enrolled in the Daycare profession will now autonomously take better care of children while at work. * An issue that causes a Sims plumbob to be temporarily displayed at the exit of a Tree House has been remedied. * A scroll bar will now appear when text in the Capture This Moment window exceeds the size of the window. * The Imaginary Friend outfit for the Child aged Imaginary Friend will now work correctly with Create a Style. * Sims who are in Boarding School when Generations is uninstalled will no longer be removed from the household when loading the saved game. * Sims will now route properly to the location when selecting the "Visit lot with Date" interaction. * An issue where Elevators (Late Night) become unusable when an Imaginary Friend turns to doll form inside of them has been resolved. * Children will no longer play a broken animation when rejecting an opportunity over the phone. * Children and Teens can no longer die from motive failure while on a Time Out. * An issue where NPC Sims using a Tree House would prevent player controlled Sims from using it has been fixed. * The Repoman can no longer repossess Spiral Staircases. * Castle Bunk and Loft beds now match the preset thumbnail images in Buy Mode. * Sims who are enrolled in Boarding School just before an Adult Sim accepts a Free Vacation opportunity will no longer be removed from the game. * The Imaginary Friend will no longer be removed from the game after using the ResetSim cheat on it. * The Erase Tool will now appear correctly when entering the Terrain Paints section of Build Mode and filtering it to an EP or SP with no terrain content. * The Brush Shape in Build Mode will no longer freeze after having filtered to an EP or SP with no content in the current tab. * The Launcher Help Files will now display properly when Firefox or Chrome is set as the default browser. * Fixes an issue where Sims would be unintentionally removed from Boarding School when the Prom of another Sim began. * Fixes an issue where the game crashes after deleting a Fish Tank which has been placed on a foundation. * Fixes a crash issue that occurs when a Sim practices making drinks with an Imaginary Friend. * Fixes an issue where the "Return to Owner" interaction would not work properly when trying to return a stolen item through the mailbox. * Fixes an issue where a Sim resets when attempting to play Hopscotch with an Imaginary Friend Doll. * Fixes a crash issue that occurs when Platforms are placed on a lot after filtering Build Mode content to any EP or SP. * Various fixes to Daycare and the Imaginary Friend involving the Edit Town mode. * Various fixes to Children Sims not showing up correctly or staying too long at Daycare. * Mac Only: Toilets will no longer overflow when switching between floors of a house after the toilet has been booby trapped. * Mac Only: Fixes a crash issue that occurs when opening the Options Menu after playing the game for a while. * Mac Only: Fixes a crash issue that occurs when opening the Scrapbook after playing the game for a while. * Mac Only: Fixes a crash issue that occurs when clicking the "Share Memories" button after playing the game for a while. * Additional bug fixes and polish to existing features
Late Night Updates
* Vampires fangs have been restored. * Objects with interactions will now work properly when placed on Sectional Seating tables. * Corner Sectional Seats on lots in the Edit Town bin will now work properly when placed in a world. * Children Sims will now correctly participate when "Ask to Join: Go for a Joy Ride" is selected on Sectional Seating. * Fixes an issue where glass objects flicker when Advanced Rendering is turned on.
* Laundromat Venues can now be purchased through the Real Estate menu.
World Adventures Updates
* Sand Piles and Tomb decor will no longer be visible in an unexplored tomb. * An issue that broke functionality for Nectar Bottles and Nectar Racks has been resolved. * Photos taken with cameras from World Adventures will now be properly saved to the inventory. * Objects placed in a Sims Family Inventory will no longer disappear when returning from a Vacation world.
Base Game Updates
* Fences that were designed to be transparent will no longer be opaque when Advanced Rendering is turned off. * The Downloads Dashboard will no longer ask you to log in after already being logged in. * Children will no longer float when sitting on certain fountain sculptures. * Bookshelves in Library venues will correctly stock books when the venue is placed from the Edit Town bin. * Additional bug fixes and polish to existing features
There are no comments yet. Be the first!