Today is the 8th of June, 1985, and you will be in charge of 1V08, the 08:21 from Bradford to Paignton, from Exeter St Davids, with 45 056 as your steed.
It is totally possible that you have seen this scenario before. Well you have, because I created this scenario two years ago - it was one of three that were based around the 8th of June 1985.
And things have moved on in two years. Armstrong Powerhouse brought out their brilliant Mk2a-c set and the Weather enhancement pack. And Vulcan Productions brought out their Class 45 reskin, Class 118 reskin, and their re-work of the Riviera Line so that it is set in 1985.
So what better time than now to update the scenario to reflect these changes?
To run this scenario, you will need the following content:
- BR Class 31 Loco Add-On
- BR Class 33 Loco Add-On
- BR Class 50 Loco Add-On
- BR Class 45 'Peak' Loco Add-On
- Train Simulator: North Somerset Railway Route Add-On
- BR Blue Class 47 Pack (Pre 1985)
- BR Blue Class 45/46
- Blue/Grey Class 117/118
- VP Railways of Devon - 1985
- Armstrong Powerhouse Class 47 Sound Pack (Pro)
- Armstrong Powerhouse Class 101/117/121 Sound Pack (Pro)
- Armstrong Powerhouse Mk1 Coach Pack
- Armstrong Powerhouse Mk2A-C Coach Pack
- Armstrong Powerhouse Mk2D-F Coach Pack
- BR Blue Diesel Electric Pack Loco Add-On
Please note that VP Railways of Devon - 1985 has it's own set of requirements, and you should make sure that you have these before running this scenario.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!