Weekly Poll Results - Console players can maybe play with PC players!?

Published by TR_Relic 10 years ago , last updated 11 months ago

Console players can maybe play with PC players!?

We have the advantage - more buttons! 24.3% (333)
Sweet! 22.8% (312)
So long as they keep their Console War to themselves.... 22.2% (305)
DO NOT WANT! 14.3% (196)
Tonight, we dine in PSN! 13.5% (185)
They have the advantage - less buttons! 2.7% (37)
Start: 06-23-2008 20:23
Last: 08-26-2008 21:48

#1 - Posted by: Revan91 (Member) on 06-24-2008 at 06:49

Let's kick some PS3 A**!!!!!!!!!!

#2 - Posted by: MartianBuddy (Member) on 07-01-2008 at 01:31

how the hell would that even be possible? :confused: pc players have an edge, mice give you better aim. and pc is better because you get unlimited free downloads.

#3 - Posted by: rildo (Member) on 07-01-2008 at 12:36

tonight we destroy ps3 players}>

#4 - Posted by: thunder5565 (Member) on 07-13-2008 at 11:28

OH YEAH!!!:furious: Time to beat some ass. I can't wait until August to kick a console player's ass :furious:

#5 - Posted by: gahagafaka (Member) on 07-13-2008 at 23:28

as long as we don't have to deal with 360 players... PS3 is fine... their community doesn't suck don't want any Halo kids in my UT! :cool:

#6 - Posted by: Kouen (Member) on 07-14-2008 at 01:44

As a 360 owner, I take slight offense at that. XBL only has more nubs than PSN, because XBL has more users overall. The proportions are roughly the same on both though. Although it should be noted I only really bought the 360 for it's wider range of open-ended games, which aside from GTAIV aren't big on multiplayer. I haven't ventured onto XBL that much. When I have, though, I've had no problems. You just gotta learn to log in when all the nublets are tucked up in bed. :p Pro gamers dunt need sleep. :o Should be noted that I'll be getting a PS3 myself next month, though. So don't try accusing me of fanboyism - half the stuff I have to say about Microsoft would get me banned if I uttered it in these comments. ;)

#7 - Posted by: thrasher2k8 (Member) on 08-04-2008 at 14:15

They wont stand a chance against the MIGHTY KEYBOARD AND MOUSE LOL bring them on :furious:

#8 - Posted by: MartianBuddy (Member) on 08-06-2008 at 16:56

not since the american government have i seen somthing as bad as halo. its responsible for more geek speak slang and childish behavior than anyother game. i havent thought about it, but its gonna suck playing with people who only know varrients of the words(not even words)pwnd, nub and gg

#9 - 360 - Posted by: bob_345 (Member) on 08-10-2008 at 08:12

the xbl comunity is fine but just not on some games like halo 3. there are only little kids on halo 3 because it was said on the news that it was good for learning stratagy.so on xbl ut3 has no kids at all because of all the reasons its rated m.

#10 - Posted by: Ryojin (Member) on 08-11-2008 at 17:20

I'd love to play games on my comp with people who have the same games on consoles! Most of my friends don't have good computers, but do have decent/good consoles, so it would be fun for us.