From the author:
Whats it offers UT2Vote is a voting mutator for all UT2003 game. When the game ends, the Map Menu will popup on everyones screens and they can choose a Map, new Game or Mutator to vote for. Once someone has voted, another window will popup requesting a YES or NO vote. If there are more YES votes the map will be selected for the next game. Many extras and a zillion bug fixes.
Changes in 1.2
- Fixed map selection bug.
- Fixed voting calculations.
- Fixed Mutator selection bug.
- Fixed default map in Team Games.
- Fixed bug where log swells to many megs.
- Fixed bug where server mutators got dropped.
- Fixed cancel/close buttons bug in cast menu.
- Added hud counter (configurable players in User.ini)
- Added all default Games for voting on.
- Added Configurable Servernames for all Game types.
- Added Replication for up to 255 maps to send to player.
- Added Typing message monitoring at game end before voting.
- Added several more admin configurations in Admin menu.
- Replaced all shoulder lights with white lights.
KeyBinds To callup the Map Menu should you need it, use: ShowVoteMenu This is normally bound to the X key by default in UT2003 For Admins to call up the Admin Menu: ShowVoteMenu Admin Installation Just unzip the files to the UT2003\System folder on your Server. Add the Mutator to your Serverpackages (Serverside only) [Engine.GameEngine] ServerPackages=UT2Vote12 Remember to remove any previous versions if you had any. Restart your Server and logon via WebAdmin. Select the Mutator - UT2Vote and a restart the level. If you wish to add it to your commandline: ?Mutator=UT2Vote12.UT2Vote You can also start it from within the game. Logon as ServerAdmin and enter this string in your console: Admin ServerTravel DM-Antalus?Game=xGame.xDeathMatch?Mutator=UT2Vote12.UT2Vote Footnote I have kept this voting mutator simple and is basically designed to serve a voting purpose. I am sure in the future far more elaborate voting sytems will surface. In the mean time UT2Vote will more than serve your purpose.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!