This is the latest official patch available for Unreal Tournament.
* team scoreboard holds more players (no more names dropping off the bottom for 32 player games).
* fixed grenade smoke in OpenGL - fixed some D3D compatibility issues
* faster server ping response for servers with mutators.
* admins lose cheats and die when they log out as admins.
* fixed bug causing player team choice to be overriden (also cause maxteamsize not to work when 2)
* fixed thrown weapons sinking into ground in net play
* fixed listen server crashing with too many serverpackages
* fixed server still sending data on disconnect
* fixed server not allowing custom skins because of skin cheat fix
* servers are now prioritized by version on the master server
* improved map decompression time.
* slight improvement to server CPU utilization.
* prevent message spamming in net play.
* centered admin messages - if logged in as an admin, start your message with a # to have it centered.
* voice autotaunts not printed in net games.
* fix for CTF AI.
* limit translocator firing rate (max 2/sec) to prevent translocator spamming bind cheats.
* suicides are counted as deaths.
* admin spectators can use # to center print messages.
* disallow setting of actor properties using the "set" command on clients. Prevents a whole class of cheats.
New fixes in 428 (also included in 432)
* Fixed the D3D problem in the 425 patch
* fixed another mixed skin cheat
* fixed creeping pings problem - especially prevalent with passworded servers
* fixed problems with passwords with spaces
* improved server CPU utilization
* improved prioritization of network traffic for low bandwidth users
* fixed ActorLineCheck() crash again - no really this time
* fixed clearing base on client in netplay - thanks Mongo
* fixed suicide spamming
* Last Man Standing now can have time limit
* fixed spriteballexplosion sounds playing client side
* faster translocation effect in software mode
* fixed collision bug which cropped up in 420 (overlord)
* fixed D3D 32 bit zbuffer allocation
* much louder warhead explosion
* don't allow Turbo mode with assault
* bigger blood cloud when gibbed
* destroy the "winch", not the "wench" in AS-rook description
* fixed problem with landing bob damping on slow systems with high time dilations
* fixed problem where client health gets set to zero (health was still correct on the server)
* fixed spectators drowning in water outside of galleon
* fixed problem with one of the 402 server optimizations causing pickups to be shown when they should be hidden if high packet loss
* fixed fog rendering in software
* fixed assertion line 714 network crash on slow connections
* fixed PlayerReplicationInfos losing owner on client
* symptom was teammate health not correctly shown on team huds
* fixed bad poly on Ripper weapon model
* fixed flag not dropped if killed by team cannon in CTF games
* fixed server browser changing highlighted server bug
* fixed clients hearing ambient sound on dropped weapons in some cases
* fixed picking up additional shieldbelt screwed up armor total if also had other armor types
* fixed teamtriggers
* fixed deathsounds and hit sounds from other players not being heard in net games
* fixed demo playback crash
If you have an older copy of Unreal Tournament, it's strongly advised that you get this.
If you have the GotY edition, then don't worry, you're already there. ;)
There are no comments yet. Be the first!