If you're a fan of Campaigns, then this is one that you will definatly want to add to your collection! anduwar3 is making his WarCraft3Files return with this release, and has stated that he has worked on this Frozen Throne masterpiece for two and a half years...a long time indeed for any project! You will need to complete four missions in order to obtain bragging rights:
- Missions 1 and 2:
- Represent the way to your hero's destination.
- Mission 3:
- Requires base construction and survival for a period time and other side missions to carry out.
- Mission 4:
- Is legendary, the heroes will arrive to 18 - 20 levels. This map cosists of construction and defence of your base while you will must carry out other missions.
Reign of Terror - The Burning Legion is full of Warcraft goodness, that is garunteed to keep you busy as you make your way through this campaign...do you have what it takes to outlast the enemies, and make your way to the end?
Some features of this campaign include:
- Heroes with 18 - 20 levels
- New race
- New structures
- New abilities
- New heroes
What was fixed in this version is a modifications of the campaign and some fixed errors with map 4, and others.
Refer to the readme for more information.
1. To apply this campaign, you must have installed WarCraft III + The Frozen Throne game. Steps: -locate on your hard disk the folder that your game is installed in and enter the "Campaigns" folder. Ex.: D:\Games\Warcraft III\Campaigns -copy in that folder (location) the campaign (ex.: in D:\Games\Warcraft III\Campaigns). 2. To play this campaign, you must enter the WarCraft III - The Frozen Throne, Single Player, Custom Campaign, Reign of Terror - The Burning Legion. Missions 1 and 2 represent the way to hero's destination. Mission 3 require a base construction and survival to a limited time period and other missions to carry out. Mission 4 is legendary, the heroes will arrive to 18 - 20 levels. This map suppose construction and defence of your base while you will must carry out other missions. Special features: - heroes with 18 - 20 levels - new race - new structures - new abilities - new heroes This theme was released by Alexandru Florian. Romania Versions: 1.0 to 1.1 - Help File added; 1.1 to 1.2 - Fatal Error on map 5 corrected; 1.2 to 1.3 - Infernal Rain Cinematic error on map 5 corrected; 1.3 to 1.4 - Conversation between Arthas and Anub'arak on Interlude modified; 1.4 to 1.5 - English version. 1.5 to 2.0 - The last modifications of the campaign (errors -> map 4 and others) Campaign screenshots: http://9view.freepage.ro/Imagini_war3_a.html or: http://9view.uv.ro/Imagini_war3_a.html Contact: email@example.com 07 December 2007 anduwar3
There are no comments yet. Be the first!