War of the Crown
Description: The King is dead and his two sons; Arthur and William, war over the right to inherit the crown. As a Lord loyal to one of the Princes, you must muster your forces and co-ordinate your battle plans for control of the land!
AI can play, add as desired.
Play instructions are provided in the Quest Log.
- Round based structure. Giving players a more strategic, planned actions type of game.
- Morale System. If a team suffers many civilian or troop losses its morale may fail, causing troops to flee from the field of battle.
- Music System. Featuring music that changes during battle and when the game objective, the Prince, is attacked.
- Full AI support. Players set as computer can build armies and conduct both dynamic attacks and defense.
- AI Control System. Pressing ESC during play brings up an AI control menu allowing for the selection of a range of different attack and defend strategies. Have the AI support your team the way you want it to.
- Central Road Area. Face off with opponents in small skirmishes outside of the round structure in an effort to claim sole access to the travelling Merchants.
- Merchants. They travel the central road and sell a variety of strange items.
- Round Bonuses. Each round there is a chance that both teams will receive a bonus. The player on each team that receives it depends on their actions during the game.
- Play balance. The stats and abilities of all the units have been carefully set up for a balanced game with effective counterability.
- Blood effects. Now when you hit someone with a sword or shoot them with an arrow, blood comes out, not just on death.
- Custom abilities, upgrades and items that are trigger driven for previously unseen effects.
See the change log within the map archive for development information.
------------------------------- Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne Scenario. 1-10 Players. Copy the 'WarOfTheCrownV099i.w3x' file to your Warcraft 3 installation, 'Maps' folder. -------------------------------
There are no comments yet. Be the first!