- Fixes a problem where players were disconnected from a game as it was starting and thus getting a loss.
Patch 1.01 Game Changes
- Fixed an issue with control group selection.
- Fixed an issue with "Observers On Defeat" option causing games to end when an observer would quit.
- Fixed an issue with preselection events and Fog of War.
- Fixed an issue with spacebar events working when the game was paused.
-Raised cooldown on several Creep spells
-Goblin Sappers can no longer be loaded into Goblin Zeppelins
-Humans: Mortar Team (hit points reduced from 380 to 360)
-Orcs: Catapult (hit points reduced from 500 to 425)
-Orcs: Shaman (Bloodlust attack rate decreased from 50% to 40%)
-Undead: Meat Wagon (hit points reduced from 450 to 380)
-Night Elves: Ballista (hit points reduced from 450 to 380)
-Night Elves: Druid of the Claw Master Training (cost reduced from 250/100 to 150/50, upgrade time reduced from 75 sec. to 45 sec.)
-Night Elves: Priestess of the Moon (Starfall damage reduced from 75 per wave to 50 per wave, duration increased from 30 sec. to 45 sec., damage factor reduced to 35% vs. buildings)
-Night Elves: Treant (damage reduced from an average of 17 to 16)
-Night Elves: Ancient Protector rooted damage increased from 43-65 to 52-64 (58 avg)
-Night Elves: Demon Hunter (Mana Burn ranged increased from 25 to 30)
-Night Elves: Moon Wells now give 50% mana back and 200% health
-Night Elves: Keeper of the Grove (Force of Nature cooldown increased from 20 sec. to 30 sec.)
-Night Elves: Nature's Blessing upgrade is now first available at Tree of Ages instead of Tree of Eternity
There are no comments yet. Be the first!