NOTICE: This version fixes some bugs in the latest released final version.
General Info: Byzantine is a large, dual-objective, city-themed map. The map offers an extensive underground, 2-level command map and two returnable objectives for each side. The original inspiration was the city of Istanbul, but it has since changed to a point where it no longer bears any resemblance to that city, save for a couple of place names. It is intended for larger servers and crowds who liked Market Garden for RTCW.
- I tried to include the name of people who went out of their way to help me or provided a significant amount of feedback somewhere in the map
- There are still a couple of places where spectators can get above the tops of buildings and see some lightgrid. That is acceptable to me
- I had a lot of fun making this map, I hope people have as much fun playing it and "sightseeing" on it
- If you played any earlier versions of Byzantine or Istanbul, please delete those PK3 files from your /etmain folder
- Dual objective
- City themed
- Built for 20+ players (minimum)
- Both sides must cap two objectives
- One objective is behind a dynamitable door, the second objective is behind a constructable wall/fence and must be disassembled (1.5 chargebar) first in order to uncover the returnable objective
- 2 level command map
- Overview graphic is included in .zip file
Recommended Player Load: 20+ players, large map. Has been tested on a 60-slot server and seems to hold up under a lot of people
There are no comments yet. Be the first!