FritzBot is a mod that puts in AI players into a server to play against
FritzBot ET Feature List:
Constructions Steal Deliver Flags Dynamite Command Posts
2. Game Sense: Objective priorities Event awareness and response Offensive and Defensive "phases"
3. Combat: Use all of their weapons (class based and personal) effectively to fight you. Use and understand grenades. Use and understand every trick in the ET book on how to fight your enemy.
4. Game: Unique GUI and menu interface that lets you setup all of your Fritz specific options. Easy to use and setup: we've done all the work for you so you can get down to the business of playing. Predefined campaigns that have all the maps Fritz supports, so you can start playing against Fritz right away!
5. Navigation: Usage of the entire map rather than a shortest path Obstacle recognition and avoidance
6. Skill levels: General Skill (1-3) Aim Skill (1-4)
7. Medics: Recognition of teammates with low health Ability to find teammates in need of a revive Teamkill revive for teammates with very low health Automatically pass out med packs at spawn if they have high level teammates.
8. Field Ops: Airstrike and Artillery support Recognition of teammates that need ammo Automatically pass out ammo at spawn
9. Covert Ops: Satchel Disguises Smoke Grenades Sniping Mine spotting
10. Soldiers: Panzerfaust camps Mobile MG42 camps ALL weapons used, except the mortar
11. Engineers: Rifle Nades Mines
12. Tools: Built in .nav file editor "FritzScript" a simple, easy to use script system to control the bots actions. External waypointer's tool that will help in the process of creating/editing .nav files, and using the FritzScript system. Example .bot file so that you can learn how to make your own bots of your friends to play against in the game. Online Tutorial to get you started. Helpful online community to turn to with any questions/comments/suggestions.
Fritz Bot ET A ET bot by Maleficus ================================================================ Title : Fritz Bot ET v0.70 (BETA) Author : Maleficus Email Address : [email protected] Description : A bot for the game Wolf: Enemy Territory Web site/Home page : Mal's Whorehouse (http://fritzbot.bots-united.com) Check out the web page for more info as well as a complete user's guide, and the waypointing guide. Additional Credits to : id software for Q3, on which was born ET. Splash Damage for ET. TeamWhore and the UberSoldat AI mod team for their A* path algorithm. (http://ubersoldat.forumer.com) dbk242 for the help with the bot hud. Wave for help with the waypoint tools. The Ghost, for the excellent UI gfx. :D Dolphin_Girl - for supporting me and Fritz from the beginning, and for loving RtCW almost as much as I do. :) The Bots United Crew for taking a chance on Fritz and giving him a place to call home. :) 3dge for the theme music. Denny, for all hes done for Fritz Bot. CrapShoot, TheHobbit?, BindleStiff and 420Blunt for the path files, advice and assistance over the course of Fritz's development. And everyone who has been kind enough to support this mod over the last several years. Known User Problems : 1. User attempts to play this mod using older versions of ET (Needs 2.60!!). 2. User fails to follow correct install instructions, thus ends up playing normal ET instead of Fritz Bot. ================================================================ * COPYRIGHTS/DISCLAMERS * Enemy Territory (c) 2003 by Splash Damage Software. Fritz Bot (c) 2006 by Maleficus You may distribute this package in its unmodified form free of charge ONLY!! The creator of this mod accepts no liability for any damages whether real or imaginary that might have been caused by the direct use or indirect use of Fritz Bot. Like all of the other mods, use this mod at your own risk. That means if this mod causes you to go bald, lose your libido, piss off your boss, blow up your house, or cause your significant other to leave you - ITS NOT MY FAULT!! ================================================================ * Play Information * Objective (2-32) : YES Stopwatch (2-32) : YES Last Man Standing : NO New Sounds : NO New Graphics : YES New Music : YES (If you get media pack) System Requirements : Enemy Territory version 2.60 Windows 98 or better P3 1 Ghz+ GeForce 2+ or equivalent 256+ megabytes of RAM Creator's Machine : P4 3.4 Ghz 1 Gig RAM GeForce 6800 * Construction * Base : Enemy Territory Source v2.60 Editor(s) used : Microsoft Visual C++ 2005, Notepad Known Bugs : PLENTY!!!! Build Time : Fritz ET was officially born on August of 2005. Work has been off and on since then. * Install Instructions * 1). If you have an older version of fritz bot - delete the entire directory now. 2). Extract the contents of this folder into your ET root dir. Make sure you keep directory structure! * How To Play * There are several ways to start up a Fritzbot game. ========= Method #1 : ========= 1). Create a shortcut pointing to the ET.exe file and mod info. An example shortcut: "ET.exe +set fs_game fritzbot" 2). If the map you chose has a <mapname>.bots file, the game will automatically spawn in bots for you, and you can begin play right away as soon as you join a team! 3). An alternative way to add bots would be: a). use "addbot <name> <skill>" to add the bots of your choice - OR - b). just type "addbot" into the console, and it will add a random bot 5). Enjoy! ========= Method #2 : ========= 1). Start up your normal ET game. 2). Go to the "FritzBot" menu. 3). Setup your server to your liking, then start the game by pressing "accept". 4). If the map you chose has a <mapname>.bots file, the game will automatically spawn in bots for you, and you can begin play right away as soon as you join a team! 6). An alternative way to add bots would be: a). use "addbot <name> <skill>" to add the bots of your choice - OR - b). just type "addbot" into the console, and it will add a random bot 7). Enjoy! NOTE: there is a limit of 32 bots currently. The game will not let you add more. * Other Info * PLEASE be aware this is early BETA state software so there may still be a few quirks here and there. ;) * Summary of Commands * The following commands are executed by typing them at the console. addbot <name> <skill> <aimSkill> - Adds the bot with <name> set to AI skill <skill> and aim skill <aimSkill>. bot_skill <value> - A value between 1 and 3 (1 = EASY, 3 = HARD) if no skill value is set when you call "addbot", bot_skill will determine their skill. Defaults to 2. kick allbots - Kicks all the bots off the server. bot_pause <value> - A value of 1 allows you to pause the bots. Useful for taking screenshots, or just testing things. Default value is 0. bot_aimskill <value> - A value between 1 and 4. (1 = EASY, 4 = NIGHTMARE) This controls the bot's aim skill, and their reaction time to enemies. g_maxBots <value> - The combined number of bots/clients you want playing on the server. This way you can limit how many bots you have on the server to a number of your liking. This only works on a dedicated server! * Making a route file * Check my webpage for information on how to use the path tools. * Making a .bot file * Fritz bot works on the idea of bot "personalities". Much like a human that always uses the same name/class/weapon on a public/clan server, you can create bot personalities that have a preference for a particular class, weapon, or team. There are many bot "personalities" included in this release of Fritz bot (with more to come). Take a look at the .bot files and the file "botinfo.txt" for more information on how to create a bot modeled after yourself and/or your friends! * Making map specific config file(s) * It is possible to make a map specific cfg file for every map you have. The filename will just be the name of the map (i.e. RADAR.CFG). In this file you can set your various gameplay variables (like the timelimit, etc). Cheers! - Maleficus
There are no comments yet. Be the first!