This file is currently missing from GameFront!
Do you have this file? We encourage you to re-upload this file for the benefit of the community.
Do you need this file? Please submit a support ticket so that we can prioritize restoring this file for you.
The mml_minastirith_fp2.zip file you have requested: Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory / Objective / MML Minastirith - 7.31MB is not available. Perhaps try browsing all files for the game Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory and upload any files you want to share or are missing.
We are calling on our community to help submit files that were previously hosted on GameFront / FileFront but are now missing.
If you have this file, please upload it using the form below (please ensure the filename and filesize match) and we shall do the rest.
- Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory Map - MML_MINASTIRITH_FP2 -
First you should delete any other version of MML_MINASTIRITH in your ETMAIN/ directory. Then place MML_MINASTIRITH_FP2.PK3 in your Enemy Territory's ETMAIN/ directory.
The Axis forces, in their desperate search for power to stop the inevitable Allied onslaught, have been working on the ability to travel in time.
The Allies, learning of these plans, create a force to storm and capture the Axis laboratories where the research is being done.
Unfortunately, the Allies attack during a crucial experiment, and the resulting fighting causes an uncontrollable surge in the equipment, throwing everyone in the immediate area back in time!
Appearing six thousand years ago, in a history that was only thought to be mythical, both sides now have a new battleground to continue their war in.
Allies must defend Minas Tirith and prevent Axis from stealing the Palantir, a device they could use to communicate with the remnants of the Great Evil that onces plagued this land.
This map is in FIRST PLAYABLE mode. It is unfinished, the map layout and objectives are all temporary.
Objectives are not marked properly in the limbo text, but Axis must fight their way to the top of the city, then steal the Palantir from the Tombs behind the city, and deliver it to the entrance of the Great Hall.
To give me feedback, post at: http://theburrow.neohosted.co.uk/forums/
1) Fight your way up the city, and take the Palantir to the Great Hall.
1) Prevent Axis taking over the city and capturing the Palantir.
First playable 2:
- Allied spawn cock-up on start of round fixed. Sorry! - Level 5 gate is now satchelable. - Level 4 ammo / health racks moved further around. - Final objective changed to be delivering the Palantir. - Whenever Axis blows a gate, Allies get an immediate respawn at their next spawn locations, except for the City Gates - when this is blown, Allies get a single instant respawn in level 1. This is to make sure Axis does meet some resistance in the first half of each level, and to make more of each level see action.
- No changes, first public release.
To join a server playing this map:
1) Join as normal - ET will load the map up automatically (assuming you have installed it correctly).
To set up a server:
1) Load up ET in MP mode. 2) Choose 'Host Game'. 3) Find MML MINASTIRITH (FP2) in the list of SW / MP maps. 4) Set server options according to how you wish them to be. 5) Choose 'Accept'.
Level technical info:
Name: MML_MINASTIRITH_FP2 Type: MP / SW Stage: First playable Revision: 2 Time taken: 12 months Compile: BSP -meta, -vis, -light -fast -samples 2
Author: [MML]Gerbil / zero.Gerbil Real name: Barry Swan WWW: http://www.theburrow.com Wolf WWW: http://theburrow.neohosted.co.uk Clan WWW: http://www.zerogaming.co.uk E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Detoeni - who stepped in with a rather quick Palantir model for me. - Everyone at my forums - for bearing with me on the long slow journey!
Consider everything in this file copyright - you may NOT use any of it without express permission from myself.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!