Description : In 1944 Allied troops have arrived at Normandy Beach. Their mission, to defeat all Axis forces on the beach and infiltrate the German base. The Allies must capture and transmit the Axis top secret documents in the inner bunker.
- Primary Objective: Defend the Top Secret Documents.
- Secondary Objective: Defend the sea wall.
- Secondary Objective: Defend the bunker door.
- Primary Objective: Construct the Constructible Transmitter and transmit the Top Secret Documents.
- Secondary Objective: Destroy the sea wall.
- Secondary Objective: Destroy the bunker door.
* Bug Fixes * * Fixed from BETA 1 *
- -Added constructable transmitter on the beach.
- -Fixed many lighting issues.
- -Fixed many model issues.
- -Added a ladder to the back side of the forward bunker to give Axis easy access to the beach.
- -Fixed a bug that made health cabinets only give one health.
- -Fixed many overlapping brushes.
- -Added more detail to many rooms.
- -Fixed a texture problem in some rooms.
Title : Normandy Beach Invasion Filename : normandy_final.pk3 Author : *[SfS]*OpTeRoN / Raven]pot[ Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org * Play Information * Campaign : Yes Single Map Objective : Yes Last Man Standing : Yes * Construction * Base : Some ideas taken from mp_beach. NOTE: NO BRUSHWORK, MODELS, OR ANY MAP OBJECTS WERE TAKEN FROM MP_BEACH. Editor(s) used : SD Radiant 1.3.8 Known Bugs : Thanks to the ]pot[ clan and all the people on the servers for helping me find all the bugs from the BETA so I could fix them for this final version. Build Machine : AMD Athlon XP 2400+, 512MB PC2700 DDR, GeForce4 Ti4200 Brushes : 2949 Entities : 448 *Thanks* I'd like to thank the ]pot[ clan for being such a great team and for the great help in getting the bugs out of this map, especially Owney-McOwn. To come play this map check out the ]pot[ clan's great ET servers: TheCoffeeShopTourneyMod 188.8.131.52:27960 TheCoffeeShopShrublic 184.108.40.206:27960 * Copyright / Permissions * Authors MAY NOT use this level as a base to build additional levels. This archive may be distributed over the Internet and/or BBS systems as long as this txt is included with the distribution. You may NOT distribute this BSP commercially in ANY way without my express permission.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!