- - numerous overlapping brush/visible caulk errors fixed
- - all spawning issues resolved
- - hunkmegs error fixed
- - Stalingrad location on loading map fixed as much as it can be
- - missing textures replaced
- - file size reduced by a few megs
- - standing too close to axis CP while constructing will no longer result in death
- - command posts are now well lit, and no longer show up as dark boxes
- - health/ammo cabinets now show up on command map
- - axis and allied spawns now have descriptions
- - jumping out of the map via the rooftops above the forward spawn is no longer possible
- - snow added!
- - clipping significantly improved
Description: Multiplayer map for Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
Story: The Axis have taken control over large portions of the Russian city of Stalingrad. In order to re-take the city, the Allies must gain control of a small neighborhood on the western side of the city. This area is a key strategic position, from which the allies hope to launch further missions deeper into the city. However, being aware of the importance of this area, the axis have placed two jagdpanther tanks somewhere within this area, which must be destroyed in order for the allies to move in their own tanks, and secure the area.
- 1) capture munitions depot spawn
- 2) build command post
- 3) destroy upper wall
- 4) destroy main gate to secure munitions depot spawn
- 5) destroy east tank
- 6) destroy west tank
- 7) prevent axis from building ccommand post/destroy axis command post
- 1) defend forward spawn
- 2) prevent allies from building command post
- 3) defend uper wall
- 4) defend main gate
- 5) defend east tank
- 6) defend west tank
- 7) build axis command post
::::::::::::::::::: STALINGRAD ::::::::::::::::::: Filename: stalingrad.bsp Author: Justin "StormShadow" Ingels Website: http://www.planetquake.com/stormshadow Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org ICQ: 135532353 Release Date: 3/24/2004 Technical Info: Construction: GtkRadiant-ET-1.4.0 w/q3map2 Easygen v_142 Adobe Photoshop 7.0 Credits: Textures: Standard ET textures and sky courtesy of Splash Damage Most of the brick and concrete textures are from www.shaderlab.com Some brick and concrete textures are from BerneyBoy - www.planetquake.com/berneyboy Command map: M Schaffer (you da man!) Thanks to: All the friendly folks at Splash Damage forums for comments, criticisms, and technical help. Everyone at Burial-Grounds.com forums for feedback. Special thanks to M. Schaffer and ][ET-S][Cartman for all their help. Notes: a) There are a bunch of neat (and useful) jumps on this map.. try and find 'em :) b) Many of the roofs are accessible. Some are accessible by climbing up pipes (like the factory and the church for instance). Hope you enjoy the map!
There are no comments yet. Be the first!