Massgate has released a patch that updates the Italian edition of World in Conflict to v1.007. It fixes a few multiplayer bugs and an issue with the bridge on the do_Hometown map.
- Fixed a bug where a bridge on do_Hometown could stop working after being repaired several times - Fixed a bug where the results of a clan match could be reported for the wrong clan - Fixed a bug where the wrong number of players online were shown on the Clan Challenge screen
World in Conflict Update #006
- New server list filters added, Rank Balance (Any, Rank Balanced, Not Rank Balanced). - New server list filters added, Game Mode (Any, Domination Only, Assault Only, Tug of War Only). - Some settings are now forced on Ranked Servers. - Implemented features to prevent clan smurfing. - Made all text messages more intelligible through better screen placing and color. - Added visual travel directions on some Tactical Aid markers. - Added a feature where player units are high-lighted when using VOIP. - Added text and sound warnings when doing damage to teammates. - Improved the alias functionality, making it possible to bind a specific key to a specific tactical aid and much more (see this post for details). - Changed the default colors available in "Set Player Color" (see this post for details). - Changed behavior for the mode Special Abilities. Activating it twice via the keyboard shortcut will no longer abort it. - Added ability to define your own colors in "Set Player Color". - The Options for "Play Now" has a new direct shortcut under the "Play Now" button. - "Play Now" will default to Rank Balanced Domination Only servers, this can be changed in "Options>Massgate". - Added an option to change camera height in "Options>Controls>Camera Maximum Height". - Added name of current server to end screen. - CheckMouseDown function added to python modding interface (mod specific).
Units and balancing:
- All out-of-role unit costs have been reduced. - Increased cost of the Laser Guided Bomb Tactical Aid for all roles. - Heavy Anti-Air Vehicle now gives 40% more score when killed. - Heavy Anti-Air Vehicle view range and fire range decreased. - Heavy Attack Helicopter fire range and special ability fire range decreased. - Heavy Attack Helicopter rocket accuracy decreased. - Medium Anti-Air Vehicle fire range decreased. - Medium Anti-Air Vehicle accuracy decreased. - Light Tank cannon damage increased. - Updated hit boxes for USSR Transport Truck. - Tweaked Tactical Aid marker behavior to make the rotation more responsive. - Tweaked the auto team balance feature to start earlier. - Tweaked do_quarry to fix incorrect path-finding in several places.
- Fixed a bug where Tactical Nukes sometimes wouldn't make Command Points go neutral. - Fixed a bug where infantry in houses would not always auto-acquire targets. - Fixed a bug with Reinforcement Menu sometimes not closing correctly right at the start of a game. - Fixed a crash bug on "Mission 1 - Invasion" of single-player. - Fixed a bug on do_xmas where a bridge would become impassable after having been blown apart and repaired three times. - Fixed a bug that made texture streaming sometimes fail on single core computers resulting in low resolution textures.
World in Conflict Update #005
- Added a Rank Balance feature. Players who purposely create team unbalance will now get a Reinforcement Point penalty. - Added a Clan Wars feature to make it easier to find a clan match. - Added a log to the clan profile that displays results and stats from the last 63 clan matches. - Added XML feeds for stats. - Added commentary and music support to replays. - Added time indication to replay transport. - Replay camera does no longer start in the corner of the play field. - Mouse over on units should now work in replays. - Old / Incompatible replays will no longer show up in the in-game replay list. - Added progress information to the server list refresh. - Added ability to send attentions on the mini-map (Default “Q” and left-click on the mini-map). - Added a pop-up dialogue to enter name of replay when you save replay at end-screen. - Added a option to disable Mood Changes (Enabled by checking a box in Game Options). - Added special mode for color blind users (Enabled by checking a box in Graphics Options). - Increased icon visibility range of large-radius Tactical Aid. - Improved visibility of Player and Clan profile buttons in the Massgate menu. - Improved the visibility of Tactical Aid ground markers. - Added Clan Match Lobby start feedback. - Ground markers from Tactical Aid are now always visible for team mates. - Added new map subdirectory to DS installs for easier installations on remote systems.
Units and balancing:
- Increased cost of Aerial Recon for all roles. - Increased recharge time of Aerial Recon by 50%. - Napalm cost increased for all roles. - Heavy Artillery Barrage cost increased for all roles. - Heavy Artillery Barrage recharge time increased by 50%. - Heavy Artillery Barrage direct damage decreased slightly. - Light Artillery Barrage no longer destroys forests. - Repair Tank Emergency Repair special ability recharge time increased by 33%. - Repair Tank repair speed at max level decreased by 25%. - Score from repairing decreased by 25%. - Movement speed of Repair Tanks increased slightly. - Heavy Anti-Air Vehicle turret rotation speed doubled. - Heavy Anti-Air Vehicle view range and fire range increased slightly. - Medium Anti-Air Vehicle turret rotation speed doubled. - Medium Anti-Air Vehicle fire range decreased. - Medium Anti-Air Vehicle accuracy increased significantly. - Medium Anti-Air Vehicle offensive special ability damage increased by 50%. - Heavy Attack Helicopter firing range and special ability firing range decreased slightly. - Improved WP shell / Frag-HE shell special abilities for Medium Tanks of all factions. - Movement speed of Amphibious Transports increased by 20%. - Decreased time Airdropped Transport and Airdropped Light Tank animations are visible for opponents. - Medium Tank icon redesigned to be more distinct. - Improved visibility of infantry selection rings.
- Fixed bug where the third placement of a Tactical Aid would get lost when placing multiples of the same. - Fixed a bug where Nuke medals would not register when playing as NATO. - Fixed a bug where getting auto team balanced would not instantly refund Reinforcement Points. - Fixed a bug that made resupplying infantry squads cost less if player switched role. - Fixed bug where the Reinforcement Menu would become unavailable for short periods of time. - Fixed bug with random colour assigned after map change due to dropped players. - Fixed bug that sometimes created duplicate replay files. - Fixed randomization of map cycle. The same map should no longer load twice in a row. - Fixed issues with server name not working in replays. - Fixed the ”Automatic Team” button. It should now randomize when the teams are even instead of always picking team 1. - The Line of Sight (LOS) shader in Mega Map mode is no longer out of sync with the play field. - Fixed a bug that occurred if you tried to rejoin a match that had ended in your absence. - Fixed exploit where holding down ALT on buildings out of Line Of Sight would show Line Of Fire if it housed infantry. - Fixed bug where changing roles in the middle of an infantry resupply would cause you to permanently lose Reinforcement Points. - Fixed bug with VoIP solo function where all players on your team would see the feedback icon despite not hearing anything.
World in Conflict Update #004
Fixed a bug where units failed to auto-acquire enemies. Fixed a bug where loading a save game could break AI reinforcements. World in Conflict Update #003
- Command Points on Assault maps will now spawn with fortifications (to prevent steamrolling). - Players that get disconnected during a clan match will now be able to re-connect to the match either by clicking Join Same Server on a clanmate or by clicking the Join Last Server Played button. - It is now possible to move the Drop Zone directly after the plane has delivered the units. - Clan leaders and officers are now be able to send Mass-IM's to their clan mates. - Servers can now be administered remotely. - Added enhanced functionality to Replays: Play, Stop and Fast forward buttons added. - Added the option to wait in line to join a server that is currently full in Massgate. - Added the possibility to hide the Score Sheet and move the camera at the end of matches. - Added functionality for dedicated servers to have a banner and a welcome text. - Added option to give contextual orders (repair, enter unit) by right-clicking the unit icons at the bottom of the screen. - Added ability to ignore players in Massgate by right clicking and choosing Ignore. - Added slider to control the volume threshold for voice activated VoIP. - Added sliders in Options to change the size of unit icons in the world and in the icon bar. - Added options to remove all posts by a specific user in the guestbook. - Added Stop Spectating button to Spectating Mode. - Added ability to select newly delivered units (default Shift + Space). - Added Connect to IP ability for LAN play. - Added support for different resolutions on each screen in Dual screen mode. - IM's from people not in the contact list will now be displayed in the top of the contact list. - Added option to turn off Wi-Fi strength and battery level indicators.
Units and balancing:
- Napalm now does some burn damage over time to buildings as well as units. - Trimmed drag selection for infantry to focus on unit icons instead of soldiers. - Changed so that just one movement marker is displayed for infantry squads. - Infantry selection rings will now show on mouse over. - Orders to use Sprint, Smoke Screen and Flares defensive special abilities will now be given to all selected units with the ability, not just to units of the selected type. - Tweaked the hitboxes for all Medium Attack Helicopters to make them more balanced. - The Daisy Cutter TA animation is now visible for opponents for a much shorter time. - Movement speed for Heavy Anti-Air Vehicle and Repair Tank was reduced slightly. - Decreased direct damage and armor piercing from USSR Heavy Artillery. - Increased recharge time for Medium Artillery special ability by 50%. - Tweaked initial deployment field for attackers on as_Airbase. - Tweaked deployment fields for both factions on do_Farmland. - Tweaked deployment fields for both factions on do_Riverbed. - Tactical Nuke now destroys bridges in a slightly larger radius.
- Custom player color should now show on the minimap. - Custom player color should now stay after a map cycle. - The map list in the Create Server screen is now sorted alphabetically. - Fixed a graphics bug (sometimes resulting in freeze/crash) that occurred when running single player cut-scenes and using resolutions with aspect ratio higher than 16:9. - Fixed a bug that made the camera face the wrong way in "Assault mode". - Fixed a bug where units would not connect to the ground inside craters. - Fixed a bug where units would refuse to fire on units inside craters. - Re-supply button should now work on multiple squads. - Fixed a bug with Offensive Special Abilities mouse pointer. - Fixed a bug that sometimes spawned enemy fortifications in friendly Command Points. - The Top Role section in the score sheets now includes TA score accumulated during the round. - Trimmed tank accuracy and auto acquire while moving. - Fixed path-blocker in North Hill perimeter point on do_Christmas. - Line Of Fire feedback (default ALT key) should now work on houses too. - Accepting a TA request should no longer deselect units. - Forest bonus icon for infantry should now only show when the whole squad is protected. - Enhanced support for Matrox TripleHead2Go :
--- Should now detect & use resolutions with aspect ratio equal to or above 3:1 on first start. --- Players can now use resolutions with aspect ratio below 3:1 with TripleHead2Go active without getting the GUI stretched. --- Combat GUI will now be rendered on the middle screen. This can be disabled with the command line flag "-dontcentergui".
There are no comments yet. Be the first!