I created this tiny mod to work as a plus for AdvancedTradeSkillWindow mod.
* I added an option to make it work even if you don't have ATSW installed, so the ones with the original tradeskill window, be happy from now on
I always wanted to see the recipe's levels and skills next to its names on our known recipes list. I asked to the original coder to add it, but didn't reply me about it.
So this time I decided to do myself. Many thanks to #wowi-lounge people, you guys helped a lot
This mod have 3 possibilities :
1 - shows the character's level required for using the crafter item
2 - shows the profession skill level required for using the crafted item
3 - does not show anything before recipe's name when the crafted item doesn't have a required level or skill to be used
I hope you guys like it and it be as helpfull as It is for me everyday
PS : This mod NO LONGER requires Advanced TradeSkill Window to work, so it's an optional dependency
- changed 'lv' to 'lvl' to stand for 'level' - changed 'pr' to 'prf' to stand for 'profession'
- added localization code
- added german localization > I need a tester
- need french localization string - someone have it?
- removed the blank spaces because the 'space' character doesn't have the same pixels width as the 'number' character, which causes a funky display on the list. So I'd rather keep clean and easy to read, and decided to put back the zeros until I find a solution for that.
* for the ones that still want the spaces instead of zeros, go to the ATSW_Levels.lua file and change the return lines:
return "[lv " .. string.format( "%03d", l ) .. "]";
return "[lv " .. string.format( "%3d", l ) .. "]";
This is a plugin for the Advanced Trade Skill Window mod. It adds the recipes' levels to our known recipes names in the tradeskill window. I hope it helps everyone as it helped me :) If you have any comments feel free to contact me by email or irc or ingame. Version 1.2 2007-05-24 - updated TOC for patch 20100 - added blank spaces instead of zeros before the 3 digits number - added optional display for the original Tradeskill window ( for the ones without ATSW installed ) Thank You! Author: YammY @ warsong Horde email@example.com irc.freenode.com @ #wowwi-lounge
There are no comments yet. Be the first!