!!Everyone Re-Downloading read the Patch Notes pleae!!
This an Paladin Buff & More Assist Mod
- create 3 Menus that appear under your mouse on keypress to cast spells on the currently hoverd unit (t - blessings, g - greater blessings, b - special blessings)
- keep track of the Blessing you cast, adds remaining blessing time to tooltip and prints a message if one blessing expire
- create a info box that shows who in your party/raid need blessings (blessing configuration via /cbuff) The Box Can Be Clicked in Different Ways (or Keybinding can be Set) Leftclick - cast the listed spell Rightclick - cast the short version of the listed spell Middleclick - update the need list
- create a box with a warning if you are in combat but have no seal active and shows the judgments active on your target
- replace the main actionbar (use default main actionbar keybindings) with a bar that will cast spells of actionbar page 1 on enmey targets and spells of bar page 2 on friendly targets
- a fubar Plugin (if you have fubar) or a minimap butto to esay access the menu
for Version 0.5 Keybindings are Split (will Change in 0.6) between Configuration via /cbuff and default bindings and the standard keybinding list
Keybindings via /cbuff (with Defaults) T - Show Blessing Menu G - Show Greater Blessing Menu (only while mouse hovering a unit) B - Show Special Blessing Menu (only while mouse hovering a unit) Keybindings to Set through Keybindingist (no Defaults) - Auto Buff Keys - Action Bar Keys
FAQ I don't have FuBar how do I acess the Menu? ->There Should be a Minimap Button, at least the /cbuff command should be avilable. I've hide the FuBar Plugin/ Minimap Button how can it be activated again? ->Type in the Command '/cbuff fu standby'. Where are the Config Settings? ->You find them in the Menu under 'options' Can I switch off Functions? ->Yes in the Menu under 'options->modules'. How to disable Rigtheous Fury Buffing? ->You select Rigtheous Fury or not via 'Selfbuff'
There are no comments yet. Be the first!