This project was formerly known as La Vendetta Boss Mods, it has been renamed to Deadly Boss Mods.
- Boss mods for all raid bosses
- Some boss mods have very advanced features like the Loatheb healer monitor which allows you to setup a heal rotation and see the cooldowns of all healers
- Synchronization system for accurate timers
- No dependencies, no embedded libraries, 100% stand-alone
- Modular design - all boss mods are plugins and can be exchanged, removed or updated separately
- Load on demand - boss mods and the GUI are separate AddOns and they will be loaded when they are needed, e.g. the GUI uses no memory if you don't open it
- Efficient code: very low memory (the API only uses about 800kb!) and CPU usage
- Special effects like the screen flash and the screen shake effect to draw your attention on critical events - for example DBM will warn you when Thaddius changes your polarity
- Bars can change their color over time and flash before they expire
- Four bar designs to choose from with a user-set color
- Option to create custom timers, so-called "Pizza Timers" for your pizza or whatever you prefer to eat while raiding
- Option to increase the range of your combat log
- Powerful object-oriented API - you can use it to write your own boss mods!
- Q: What's the difference between 2.31 and 2.31 GUI:822 fix?
- A: 2.31 had a bug that could cause an error message when clicking on the "load mods" button. Only a few people had this problem, if you are using 2.31 and encountering an error message when clicking this button, you need to update. You don't need to update if the button works for you :) Sorry for this bug in the release version, I had no time for beta/release candidate versions because Blizzard decided to break the AddOn in patch 2.0.3, so I don't had much time to release a working version. :(
- Q: Can I disable the GUI?
- A: Yes. But there is no reason to do so because the GUI is load on demand! It is designed as a seperate AddOn which will be loaded when you click on the minimap button. If you don't open the GUI, it will use no memory and no CPU just as if it would be disabled.
- Q: What about memory usage?
- API: ~800kb
- The boss mods and the GUI will be loaded when they are needed and won't use any memory until you enter the instance/open the GUI. Each boss mod "pack" (one pack for Naxx, one for AQ40, etc) requires 100kb-500kb memory.
- Q: Can I load boss mods for xyz on login?
- A: No, because such an option would make no sense. The boss mods will be loaded when you enter the instance, the outdoor mods will be loaded when you target an outdoor raid boss, the battleground mods will be loaded when you receive an invitation to a battleground.
- /dbm - shows/hides the GUI
- /dbm timer - starts a local timer, the time can be in the mm:ss format
- /dbm broadcast timer - broadcasts a timer to the raid group
- /dbm stop - stops all boss mods for all players
- /drt dura - performs a CTRaid compatible durability check (alias: /drt dur)
- /drt - shows more DeadlyRaidTools slash commands
- You can use /db or /deadly instead of /dbm.
- enGB/enUS: 100%
- deDE: 95%
- zhCN: 100%
- zhTW: 100%
- frFR: 90%
- The compatibility with korean and spanish clients is based on the sync system. So you need at least one english, german, french or chinese client with this AddOn in your raid group if want to use this AddOn with a korean or spanish version of WoW.
API Documentation: See wowwiki
There are no comments yet. Be the first!