There is also a .exe version available (Download Decursive-AutoInstaller here). This version will install itself at the right place, you'll just have to say 'yes' (very usefull when you are a guild manager with members who don't know what a Windows 'folder' is) :)
I'm a big fan of RAR and I'm very tired to only see .zip files everywhere (.zip is soooo deprecated^^)
But if you are too lazy, here is a [Deprecated zip archive for lazy people]
You can subscribe to the Decursive Newsletter to receive an email when a new version is released.
This is a rewritten version of the original Decursive by Quu.
Decursive 2.0 ( Main download: http://www.2072productions.com/?to=decursive.php )
This is a cleaning mod. Its job is to help a class that can remove afflictions to do it with ease in every conditions (playing solo, in small groups or in big raids).
# *** Decursive Main Features *** #
- Support all cleansing spells in all localizations. - ULTRA low memory and CPU usage in all conditions. - Users can choose the types of affliction they want to cure and prioritize them. - Mages can sheep mind-controlled units. - Two solutions available to cleans afflictions: Macro and Micro-Unit Frames (MUFs) - Cleansing macro auto-configuration (cure people by mouse-overing and hitting a key) - User customisable debuff filtering system. - Easy configurable player priority and skip list.
- Powerful interface: - Highly customizable (scale, transparency, etc...) - Saves screen real estate, Decursive interface is very discreet. - Multiple alert system: visual and auditive. - Clever ordering of micro-unit-frames to maximize cleansing efficiency. - Show player classes and status (in range, cloaked, afflicted, Mind-controlled) - Very simple and intuitive. - Tool-tip help system for options and actions.
- ACE 2.0 framework: Uses the powerful ACE 2.0 libraries. - Decursive options are accessible through a drop down menu or a static option panel. - Option can be saved/loaded to/from different profiles. - Optimized event management system.
To have details about all these features, read what follows.
Currently Decursive is configured to automatically select Druid, Priest, Mage, Paladin, Shaman, Felhunter, and Doomguard cleansing spells. Mage are also able to monitor mind controlled unit and sheep them if needed.
# *** The Micro-Unit Frames (MUFs) *** #
Decursive makes your life easier, it clearly shows you who is afflicted by something you can remove, this is done using 'Micro-unit-frames' (MUF): a micro-unit-frame is a little square on your screen that changes of appearance according to the unit status. If you click on a MUF, it automatically cast a cleaning spell, the choice of the spell depends of the mouse button you click, Decursive manages the button mapping automatically. MUF have several colors:
- Full red: the unit is in range and is affected by something you can cure by left-clicking on the MUF. - Transparent red: the unit is out of range and affected by something you could cure by left-clicking on the MUF
- Full blue: idem as red but with right-clicking instead of left-clicking.
- Full orange: idem as blue or red but with ctrl-left-clicking.
- Transparent grey: The unit does not exists.
- Dark Transparent green: the unit is in scan range and is not afflicted by something you can cure.
- Transparent purple: The unit is too far to be scan or cured.
- Transparent light-green: The unit is cloaked.
- Any color but with a little green square in the middle: the unit is MIND-CONTROLLED.
- Black, the unit has been blacklisted because it was out-of-sight when you tried to cure it, the time in blacklist can be change in the options.
The informations above are also indicated by tool-tips in the game.
MUFs display is done according to your settings, you can change their number and size easily (only when not in combat).
MUFs are very discreet when no action is required, you can see right through them.
You can change the spell mapping when you are not in combat, the mapping is done according to your cure priorities ; go to the 'curing options', the priorities are indicated by green numbers in front of the affliction types.
Besides casting, MUFs allow you to target the units by middle-clicking, ctrl-middle-clicking will focus them. (To clear the focused unit, use the command /clearfocus)
MUFs are organized intelligently by default, you're always first then the rest of your group, the groups after yours, the group before yours and the pets (you can choose to monitor them or not) and, at last, your focused unit (changed by wow when using /focus 'name' or by ctrl-middle-clicking on a MUF). You can completely change this by using the priority and skip list, a very manageable list of players.
Decursive has been written with optimisation, quality and performances in mind, it should not affect you refresh rate at all.
IMPORTANT: TO MOVE THE MUFS, ALT-CLICK AND HOLD THE HANDLE JUST ABOVE THE FIRST MUF (IT HAS THE SAME SIZE AS A MUF AND HIGHLIGHTS WHEN YOUR MOUSE POINTER IS OVER IT). This handle has several uses, a tooltip explains them all.
# *** Decursive's MACRO *** #
Decursive also creates and manages a macro that allows you to cure units (or other unit frames) you mouse-over, you choose the key in Decursive's options. Hitting the key alone will try to cast the first spell, ctrl-hitting, the second and shift-hitting will try to cast the third. Decursive will show you if the unit beneath your cursor is afflicted by something through its 'live-list'. You can also take the macro and place it on one of your action bar using the default Macros window.
NOTE: To change the key, use the graphical menu, the graphical menu is accessed by right-clicking the handle or the 'Decursive' bar. You can also use the command line for exemple, '/dcr macro SetKey V' wlll set the new key to [V].
Decursive uses the expertise of the ACE 2.0 libraries (those libraries are embedded, you don't need to install any dependency).
Many options are available, don't forget to try them.
Decursive also have a skip list, people in this list will be completely ignored and not displayed in the MUFs.
# *** Decursive's COMMANDS *** #
COMMANDS YOU CAN USE: /dcrshow ---> To show main Decursive window (also available by alt-left-clicking the MUFs handle) /dcrhide ---> To hide main Decursive window (leaving live-list displayed) /dcroptions ---> To show a static option panel /dcrreset ---> To reset Decursive windows position to the middle of your screen (useful when you loose a frame) /dcrpradd ---> Add the current target to the priority list /dcrprclear ---> clear the priority list /dcrprshow ---> Display the priority list UI (where you can add,delete,move players) (Ctrl-left-clicking the MUFs handle does the same) /dcrskadd ---> Add the current target to the skip list /dcrskclear ---> Clear the skip list /dcrskshow ---> Display the skip list UI (where you can add,delete,clear) (Shift-left-clicking the MUFs handle does the same)
NOTE that all these commands can also be bound to a key through the key-binding WoW interface.
# *** WHAT YOU CAN DO *** #
- IN MAIN DCR BAR: Middle-Clicking or ctrl-left-clicking on the label 'Decursive' will hide the buttons and lock the frame and the live-list.
- IN WOW KEY BINDING INTERFACE: You can bind a lot of things to keys under 'Decursive' section.
- BIND THE DECURSIVE MACRO TO A KEY This is done through Decursive menu options (Decursive maintain its macro and update it according to your settings and capabilities)
- Hitting the bound key will cure the unit under your mouse pointer (the key alone is the first spell, use ctrl+key for 2nd spell and shift for the third)
- If you've displayed the Micro-Unit-Frame (on by default) you can click on the micro-frames to cure, target or focus.
- IN THE OPTION MENU, you can choose what you want to cure and the priority of each affliction, the priority determines what affliction is shown first but also the key mapping of your spells (look at the tool-tips to know the current bindings)
- IN THE OPTION MENU, you can choose/add/delete debuffs to ignore while in combat per class, it avoids to waste time and mana ; Decurive already has a comprehensive Debuff list ignored on specific classes.
- You can easily organize the unit frame order by using the priority and skip list, clicking on the buttons in the Decursive bar (These list can be displayed by ).
- IN THE OPTION MENU, you can save your options per character/server/class.
- Choose the appearance of the Micro-Unit frames container, you can change the size the number of unit displayed, the number of units per lines...
- MOVE THE MICRO_UNIT_FRAMES by clicking above the first one, there is a handle to move the frame.
# *** OPTIONS *** #
There are several ways to access the options:
- On the 'Decursive' bar or on the MUFs handle, right-click to display a drop-down menu option. - Shift-right-click on the handle to display a static option panel. - Type /Dcr to access the options by command line. - Type /Dcroptions to display a static option panel.
Note that each options has an explanation tool-tip. Just explore the menus.
# *** Frequently Asked Questions *** #
*** QUESTION : How do I move the Micro-unit frames?
*** ANSWER : To move the MUFs, press Alt and left-click and hold the handle just above the first MUF (it has the same size as a MUF and highlights when your mouse pointer is over it). This handle has several uses, a tool-tip (in the lower right corner of your screen) explains them all.
*** QUESTION : Alright I have just one thing to say about this mod, no matter what key I bind it to... It only cleanse when he feels like it. I could push the key I bind cleanse like 300 time and it does not even try to attempt. If I click on a friend or myself now it will go right away. I remember the old one when we didn't have to click on people face to do so, that's why it was very useful in raids. Anyone knows how to fix it? Or it’s just that way?
*** ANSWER : You have to over the unit or unit's unit-frame you want to cure and then press the curring key... Or click on one of the MUF with the mouse-button corresponding to the color of the MUF. How fast 'Decursive' removes debuffs only depends on you...
*** QUESTION : How do I remove the 'focus' unit of the MUFs?
*** ANSWER : Type /clearfocus
*** QUESTION : ** The old Decursive was so simple, why is it so complicate now? ** If by clicking on a specific MUF can cast spells on the specific target, wouldn't it stand to reason that if you code one button to change to the name of the priority target you would then only need one MUF instead of multiple MUFs?
*** ANSWER : ** It's because of Blizzard changes in WoW 2.0, Add-ons can no longer target units or cast spells directly... ** No it's impossible, unit-frame cannot be modified while the player is in combat... Blizzard wants players to take actions and think to play. So single button casting add-ons are impossible since WoW 2.0. Player have to choose manually their target and the spells they want to use. Decursive uses new Blizzard's 'click casting' solution, it's the only way for add-ons to use spells and target players.
Changes from Decursive 2.0 BETA 5 to 2.0 BETA 6-Pub # Important changes: - Now you need to press Alt to move the MUFs clicking the handle. - Now a border is displayed around the MUFs, its color depends on the unit's class. - When a unit is charmed, a small green square is displayed inside its MUF. - A new static option panel is available by ALT-RIGHT-CLICKING on the handle or typing /dcroptions (ACE2 Waterfall library). - Added two new sets of options: - Class border and center transparency can be set separately. - Spacing between MUFs can be changed. - Paladin always uses Cleanse instead of Purify (if they learned Cleanse). - There is no longer a default key bound to the macro, this caused too many problems with people not knowing how to change it. - You can bind a key to show/hide the micro-unit frames. - In the debuff filtering system, you can now ignore a debuff permanently and not only when in combat. # Minor changes: - MUFs display can be reversed (they will display from bottom to top instead of top to bottom). - The Readme.txt file has been reworked to be more clear, 'FEATURES' and 'FAQ' sections have been added. - Warlock's spell priorities are saved when they change of pet. - The focus MUF now disappear when the player clear the focus with '/clearfocus'. - Fix a bug that caused unit unable to cure magic on magic-charmed unit to see a curable magic debuff on these units. - You can fill your priority/skip list with Paladins and Shamans correctly. - Added spacers in MUFs option menu for better readability. - The missing macro binding error message will not be shown if a global binding is available. - Minor code optimizations and bug fixes. Changes from Decursive 2.0 BETA 4 to 2.0 BETA 5 - Fix a bug that caused the loss of per-character bindings. - Added a new debuff type: 'Charm' that applies to charmed units so mages can see all charmed units ; previously they could only see charmed units with a magical debuff (as priests). (This need testing, the situation is difficult to reproduce) - Added an option to change the transparency (Alpha) of the MUFs when a unit is not afflicted, it can be set to 0 to be completely transparent. - The micro unit frames (MUFs) are set to a lower strata. - 'Arcane Blast' will no longer be shown as a Debuff. - Added full French localization by Sylvin - Added full Korean localization by Fenlis - Fixed typos in localization.lua and added a missing option description. Changes from Decursive 2.0 BETA 3 to 2.0 BETA 4 - Changed the minimum number of MUF per row to 1 - The 'Show Help' option also disable the handle tool-tip - The focused unit won't be scanned if it's unfriendly (you won't see it in the MUFs nor in the live-list). - The macro binding function has been enhanced, it correctly unbinds previously mapped key and restores previously mapped action and displays messages when a mapping succeed/fails or replace a currently mapped action. - Added an option to not show out of range units in the live-list (enabled by default). - On non-English client, the key is set to 'NONE' in the localization files so Decursive will display a warning to the user. - Babble-Spell library has been updated, Spanish spells should be supported. - Decursive is now available on wowace.com SVN Changes from Decursive 2.0 BETA 2 to 2.0 BETA 3 - Fix the huge memory consumption of the scanning functions. - Fix a problem with the macro that was not updated if the macro frame was opened. - Fix some options in the menus that were not propagated correctly. - Code optimization. - Added a note in the readme.txt file about how to change the default key bound to the macro. Changes from Decursive 2.0 BETA 1 to 2.0 BETA 2 - Fix Micro-Unit-Frames (MUFs) display: the first time you log on, the MUFs are displayed to a reachable place instead of the top left corner of your screen. - Fix the LUA error message that occurred when you had all your macro spot used. - The handle to move the MUFs (above the first MUF) now highlights when mouse-overred, a tooltip has been added. - Fix a huge bug in the priority and skip list management causing a variable number of unit to not be displayed in the MUFs if your lists were not empty. - MUFs scaling functions have been improved. - The readme.txt file has been updated. HOW TO REPORT A BUG - Give the version of Decursive you are using - Give the language of your WoW client. - Tell the way you dispel (clicking or using a bond key) - Tell if you hide Decursive's live list or not. - Tell your class. - Tell what you were dispelling (name and type). - Tell the number of player in your raid/group. - Give all the details that seems relevant to the situation.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!