I really enjoyed the RareTracker addon which is currently unsupported. I also recently switched to FuBar from Titan, and the existing RareTrackerFu no longer worked, so I rebuilt the Fubar addon to work.
A few things of importance:
1) While this works on my machine, your mileage may vary. Please BACKUP your interface and WTF folders before installing, I will not be responsibe for any problems you might encounter.
2) This is an english only release, if you want to localize it, please feel free to modify as you need.
3) I am *NOT* actively supporting this addon, so if FuBar makes a change that breaks this, I'm not guaranteeing I'll update it, same goes for a Blizzard patch. This is a 1 time deal most likely.
4) This works with Fubar 2.0 'sort of', meaning you'll need Fubar 1.2 compatibilty addon as well as Ace 1.3 for this to work correctly.
5) If you have an error on startup, try deleting your SavedVariablesFubar_RareTrackerFu.lua file and restarting (note: I haven't tried this, but that's the only thing I can guess at)
There are no comments yet. Be the first!