GroupCalendar allows guilds or groups of friends to share an in-game event calendar. The guild can post raid events and members can post events for dungeons they need to do quests for. Additionally, players can provide feedback to the event's sponsor saying that they will or won't be attending an event.
- Streamlined, easy-to-use interface
- Configuration for a guild can be automated by a guild administrator, making setup as simple as installing the addon for the guild members
- Supports multi-guild alliances so all allied guilds can see and post events to the same calendar
- Events can be added to the calendar by any guild member, not just the leaders. This helps members to try to find groups for doing quests in dungeons. And if a member gets carried away with posting their own events you can exclude their events from your calendar!
- Events and attendance responses are propogated among users via a data channel (chat channel). There's no need for the organizer to be on for other members to receive event updates nor does the organizer need to be on for you to provide attendance feedback (will/won't be attending) for the event.
Just run the patch :P
There are no comments yet. Be the first!