>>>> Before reporting bugs <<<< Make sure you have the latest version and have set the Defaults. Please use /hb status and add the last 4 lines shown by /hb status when reporting a bug.
>>>> Before asking questions <<<< 1. Make sure you have read the FAQ's and Quick Guide below. 2. Make sure you know the options available and have tried to answer your own questions.
Fubar Plugin Someone has kindly coded a fubar plugin for healbot It is available here: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info6829.html UPDATE: I have read a few bad things about this plugin.. use with care.
:::HealBot::: HealBot is ready for BC with decursive options. HealBot allows for 20 key+mouse combinations to cast any beneficial spells. HealBot allows for 20 key+mouse combinations to cast on disabled bars. Any usable item can be added to all combos. Target, Focus and Assist can be added to all combos HealBots appearance can be configured and preferred appearances can be saved as skins. HealBot can show party/tanks/checked targets/extras in a raid, extras can be filtered and sorted. Multiple HealBots in a party/raid sync incoming heals. HealBot will accurately range check at all times for spells and items. HealBot has a built in res monitor and is compatible with CTRA (CTRA not required)
HealBot has a buff monitor. HealBot has a SmartCast out of combat option, this will cast a spell in the following order.. 1. res 2. decurse 3. buff 4. heal 5. user setting
Slash Commands: /hb options << open options panel /hb x << initiate spells and equipment bonuses /hb reset << reset all data to defaults /hb ver << display versions of Healbot in party/raid /hb ui << reload ui
Frequently Asked Questions. 1. Does HealBot support hunter/warlock pets? 2. I have used HealBot prior to 2.0b24 and I cannot get the bars to indicate debuffs. 3. Can I use HealBot with my mage. 4. I have set spells/items but it doesn't work 5. Can the bars be sorted and only show those most needing heals and allow key/mouse combos to heal. 6. Will a future version of HealBot have a SmartCast feature while in combat. 7. Can I hide the incoming heals estimator. 8. Can I hide all the bars and only show those needing a debuff removed. 9. Can HealBot be sorted by groups, for example have 2 Groups per column. 10. I have a slow PC, are there any options I should set? 11. I can't see when people are out of range, how do I fix this? 12. Sometime when coming out of a BG, the bars do not update, how do I fix this.
Answers. 1. Does HealBot support hunter/warlock pets? Yes. On the Healing tab, switch on Targets Then you can target and check up to 10 pets.
2. I have used HealBot prior to 2.0b24 and I cannot get the bars to indicate debuffs. Make sure you have the latest version. Set Default values, then reset your cure spells.
3. Can I use HealBot with my mage. with version 2.0b27+, Yes
4. I have set spells/items but it doesn't work It is possible you have set spells for the bars in an enabled state and are clicking on them while disabled. Go back to the spells tab and check the Set Spells For dropdown.
5. Can the bars be sorted and only show those most needing heals and allow key/mouse combos to heal. Not possible in WoW 2.x
6. Will a future version of HealBot have a SmartCast feature while in combat. Not possible in WoW 2.x
7. Can I hide the incoming heals estimator. Yes. On the Skins tab, reduce the incoming heals opacity.
8. Can I hide all the bars and only show those needing a debuff removed. Yes. On the Healing tab, set the Alert Level to 0. On the Skins tab, set the Disabled opacity to 0, then click on the bar Disabled and set the Disabled text opacity to 0 (far right slider in colour picker), then same for the Background and Border.
9. Can HealBot be sorted by groups, for example have 2 Groups per column. From 2.0v28, yes. On the Skins tab, switch on Show Headers and then set the Number of Headers(Groups) per column.
10. I have a slow PC, are there any options I should set? Yes The following options will have HealBot running lite. a. On the General tab: turn off Close Automatically. b. On the Spells tab: turn off Enabled unwounded targets c. On the Healing tab: Set Alert Level to 75% or less. d. On the Healing tab: Set Range Check Frequency to 1sec or more. e. On the Healing tab: Set Max. minor wounded targets per range check to 5 or less. f. On the Healing tab: Show extra bars for specific classes. g. On the Buffs tab: turn off also in combat
11. I can't see when people are out of range, how do I fix this? On the skins tab, reduce the disabled bar opacity, to reduce the text opacity click on the bar labeled Disabled.
12: Sometime when coming out of a BG, the bars do not update, how do I fix this Currently I am not sure what is causing this, but as a workaround you can reload the ui type: /hb ui
=== General tab === Lock position: Locks the frame Grow upwards: Frame anchors at the bottom and grows up as bars are added Close automatically: Closes the frame when no one needs a buff added/debuff removed/heal and only when out of combat Play sound on open: Plays a sound when the frame is opened. Hide options button: Hides the options button on the frame. Right click on panel opens options: Right click on edges will open the options. Chat Options: send a message when casting.
=== Spells tab === Set spells for: select Enabled bars at all times (which includes at all times in combat) or Disabled bars when out of combat. Button: select the button for binding a spell to that button. Click/Shift/Ctrl/Alt: Enter the spell in here to bind. Note: any item can also be entered, also Target/Assist/Focus can be entered. SmartCast: Use this to automatically select a spell when out of combat, this binds to the left click. The types of spells can also be enabled/disabled, for example Druids might want to turn off res.
=== Healing tab === Group: Show bars for your group. Tanks: Show bars for the tanks Target: Show bars for members you target, note up to 10 raid members can be checked. Extra: Show bars for any raid members not selected from the above, extras can be filtered on this tab. Alter level: Highlight the bars and text when a members health drops below this level. Sorting and Filtering: this is for extra bars. Configure classes for: Set classes for class types Melee/Ranged/Healers/Custom. Note these types can be used with filtering extra bars, monitoring debuffs and buffs.
=== Cure tab === Monitor to remove debuffs and in combat: set these options to monitor. Spell to debuff: set the spell you would use, ie. Remove Curse would monitor for Curse. Note. these are the spells SmartCast will use, to use a spell in combat you must set it on the spells tab, by default Alt+Left and Alt+Right will have a spell set. Health bar colours: Change the members bar to this colour when affected by a debuff. The colour can be changed by clicking on the bar. Debuff Warnings: options for giving warnings when a members has been affected by a debuff.
=== Skins tab === Lots of options here, best to simply play around with them. Things to note are: If you find an appearance you like, give it a name and save the skin. Set the number of columns to 0, this sorts bars by headers. Everything on this tab does something, click on the bars for colour options.
=== Tips tab === Show Tooltips: shows a tooltip with usable spell/item Show target information: shows information about the target, name/class/health and if needing a buff or affected by a debuff. Show detailed spell information: show details for spells including bonuses. Show instant cast recommendation: shows if the target would benefit from spells such as shield and HoT's Position tooltip: set where the tooltip is displayed Bar Information options: show information on the bar such as class/health as a delta or %/set text to class colour.
=== Buff tab === Monitor for buffs and in combat: set to monitor for buffs, recommend not setting in combat. Spell to buff: set the spell to monitor for, note in cases like MotW and GotW only MotW is an option but both buffs are treated the same. note SmartCast will use the buff set, if for example a Paladin wanted to use a greater blessing then set it on the spells tab. Check Members: set to monitor members in your group or the raid (includes group) or a certain class or just yourself. Bar Colours: click on the bar to set the colour you want when members of your party/raid are in need of a buff, their bar colour will change to the setting on the buff tab.
=== Defaults === Click this to set defaults, note any extra saved skins will be lost.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!