This optional addon modifies the default nUI dashboard to replace it with the stone texture skin shown in the screen capture for this mod. This is the original default nUI dashboard texture which, as of 4.05.00, has been replaced with the "Thin Gloss Black" texture in order to present a smaller dashboard as the default. Those who prefer the original texture can install this mod to return to it.
This addon requires that you have nUI installed... you can find nUI at < a href="http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info9108-nUIBeta3.htm">nUI WoW Interfacel -- For support, please visit here
To use this skin:
1. Exit WoW
2. Download and install the most recent version of nUI if you have not already as you would any other addon. You should unzip the contents of the download file into your InterfaceAddOns directory
3. Download and install this skin as you would any other addon and unzip it into the InterfaceAddOns directory as well.
4. After downloading and installing both mods, you should have both an InterfaceAddOnsnUI directory and an InterfaceAddOnsnUI_Stone directory
5. Run WoW and log in. Before selecting a character to play, click on the "AddOns" button in the lower left corner of the screen and enable the nUI_Stone addon. You can return to using the default nUI dashboard at any time by disabling nUI_Stone.
6. Select your character and enter the world. nUI will automatically replace the default dashboard with the stone texture skin if it is enabled.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!