PriceMaster records and displays the vendor prices items when you mouse over them. It records new prices whenever you visit a vendor. Currently the database of item prices contains around 50000 items, and grows as more users submit their data.
PriceMaster also allows browsing of the stats of every item found, via the /pricemaster command. You can link, or try on any item previously seen by any user who has submitted their data for your server.
PriceMaster uses an incredibly simple display method, and after an hour of using it you will forget it is even an addon. Also, the method PriceMaster uses to collect data makes it nearly imposible to collect a broken link.
Check the website for updates.
PriceMaster runs off a database of items that is submitted by users. Please support this database by submitting your prices and item data. You can do this by copying the 'PriceMaster.lua' file in the 'World of Warcraft/WTF/Account/[Account Name]/SavedVariables/' directory and e-mailing it to PriceMasterUpload@gmail.com .
Printable commands list Patch Notes
- Added a bit of code to cut down on the database size. No changes other than a small memory footprint decrease.
- More database optimizations (You should notice a difference in speed)
- Many more items added
- !pm feature updated, it should be perfectly stable now.
- !pc feature added. When somebody types !pc[ITEMLINK], you will whisper them the vendor price of said item.
- Added support for crafted item links. Known Bugs with this version
No known issues
There are no comments yet. Be the first!