SmartBuff is a buff addon, to cast buffs ease and quickly. All classes are supported. Bind a key and it checks if you, a party/raid member, also hunter and warlock pets, needs your buff and cast it. Use the options menu to configure it you like, as example: buffs, raid subgroups, pets, etc. Run the mod when ever you wish, if nothing is buffed, there is no penalty or cool down.
- Features - · Supports all classes · Supports all clients · Checks buffs and rebuff you, raid/party members, raid/party pets · Setup your own buff templates (Solo, Party, Raid, Battleground, MC, Ony, BWL, AQ, ZG, Custom 1-5) · Auto switch templates · Individual setup for each buff · Supports group buffs: 'Gift of the Wild'/'Arcane Brilliance'/'Prayer of Fortitude'/'Prayer of Spirit', incl. group size and reagence check · Supports class buffs: all greater blessings of the Paladin · Supports self buffs · Supports weapon buffs (individual for main and off hand): Shaman, all poisons (Rogue), all stones and oils, incl. reagence check · Supports character level based buffs · Supports tracking abilities · Reminder if a buff is missing (Splash/chat/sound) · ReBuff Timer · Scrollwhell or only one key is needed · Fast and easy to use · FuBar support · Titan Panel support
- Usage - Minimapbutton: Left click: opens SmartBuff options frame Right click: enables/disables SmartBuff Alt-Left click: SmartDebuff Shift-Left click: move minimap button
- Chat - Type /sbm for options menu in game Type /sb [command] or /smartbuff [command] in game - cast buff toggle - Toggles SmartBuff On/Off menu - Show/hide options menu rbt - reset buff timers sdb - SmartDebuff sync - synchronizes the buff time left with the UI rafp - reset all frame positions
- Options frame - Right click on buff checkbox: opens buff setup frame
- FAQ - Q1: How can I cast group/class buffs, instead of single buffs? A1: Select both checkboxes, assign the classes, use following options the play around 'Grp buff check', 'Grp range check' and 'group size'/'class size' slider Example, if you set the group/class slider to 3 it will only buff the greater buff if 3 or more units not have it. Q2: How can I move the frames and buttons? A2: Use Shift-Left click and drag them arround Q3: How can I assign a trigger key for buffs? A3: Use the Blizzard interface -> keyboard layout to define the trigger key for SmartBuff. Open and close the SmartBuff options frame and it will remap this key to the new SecureActionButton Q4: How can I assign a key for debuffing? A4: During the new Blizzard secure UI is this not longer possible! Q5: How can I disable the scrollwheel buffing? A5: Disable the 'Buff on scroll' in the SmartBuff options frame, close it and rebind scrollwheel to whatever you want :) Q6: How can I cast buffs in combat? A6: If you want to cast a spell in combat, the you have to check also the 'in combat' option in the main options frame (on the right of 'Buff on scroll'). Be carfully with this option. In combat is no logic allowed, so SB sets your first 'combat'-buff on your key before combat, but in combat it can't do any actions to prevent to cast during the restrictions. It only can show you when do you need a buff, but any time you hit the key in combat it buffs. Thats also the reason why the 'in combat' is per default 'off'. Q7: SmartDebuff casts the wrong debuff on a player, is this a bug? Please watch carfully in which color the debuff button is highlighted, this is very important! You have to click the button with the correct mouse click Highlighted BLUE = LEFT click Highlighted RED = RIGHT click Q8: It does not buff anything, whats wrong? A8: Please make sure you have selected any buff and the right classes. If you are in resting mode (Cities) SmartBuff is per default in 'sleep mode' and does not cast spells, select the option 'Buff in cities' to cast buffs in resting mode also.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!