Bar for WoW (World of Warcraft)
* A customizable interface framework for supporting custom, movable buttons bars. * This mod was derived from the mods AspectBar, TrackBar, TrapsBar, etc...
By Dr Doom (Shalune on Kargath)
* Movable * Orientable (rotate/reverse) * Sizable * Modular: Lets you easily create addons using this framework * Customizable: Add your own unique features to your bar * Pop-out menus: Use the toggle buttons * Dynamic, all-in-one configuration window * Supporting option sets for each or multiple characters * Localized in several languages
* /xbar help * /xbar config * /xbar show * /xbar hide * /xbar resetpos * /xbar toggle * /xbar options new * /xbar options set # * /xbar options view # * /xbar options delete # * Move the bars by Ctrl + right click and drag * The toggle command shows/hides the toggle buttons
* There are key bindings for showing/hiding the bars individually. * There are no built in key bindings for specific spells. May I recommend the mod 'Spellbinder' by Nymbia to bind keys to specific spells-LINK: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info5614. He provides a very clean and easy to use interface.
SHIPS WITH THESE BARS
* XAspectBar * XBuffBar * XPetStuffBar * XRogueBar * XSealBar * XTotemBar * XTrackBar * XTradeBar * XTrapBar * XWarlock Bar
* To install, extract the .ZIP file to your WoW Addons folder * EXAMPLE: C:Program FilesWorld of WarcraftInterfaceAddOns * Install the other bars you want in the same fashion * XBAR MUST BE INSTALLED AND ENABLED FOR THE OTHER XBAR ADDONS TO WORK * XBar does not provide action bars for itself
USING THE OPTION SETS
* All characters will use the 'default' option set unless otherwise specified. * Option sets allow you to store different settings for different characters * You cannot delete the default set, or the one you are currently using. * The '/xbar options set' command will let you change which one you are using
USING THE TOGGLE BUTTONS
* Toggle buttons let you show/hide the bars at the click of a button * Type /xbar toggle to show or hide them. * If you want to move a toggle to a different side of the bar, you have to rotate the bar.
* Permetheus (Original Author of 'AspectBar' and 'TrapBar') * Murkeli (Author of 'TrackBar') * CRiSPyToWN (for keeping the bar mods going and making some new bars) * Cilraaz (Author of 'BlessingBar' and 'SealBar' * The following people for localization help: Norova (zhTW), PeliasLMEP (esES), Aphelandra - Todeskrallen (deDE), Jokhond (frFR) * A HUGE thanks to all of those in the WoW community that have helped to make these previous mods a success, and to those who convinced me to keep these things going.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!