XBar for WoW (World of Warcraft)
* A customizable interface framework for supporting custom, movable buttons bars.
By Dr Doom (Shalune on Kargath)
* Movable * Orientable (rotate/reverse) * Sizeable * Modular: Lets you easily create add-ons using this framework * Customizable: Add your own unique features to your bar * Pop-out menus: Use the toggle buttons * Dynamic, all-in-one configuration window * Supporting option sets for each or multiple characters * Localized in several languages * Skinnable via ButtonFacade * Customizable Key Bindings
* /xbar help * /xbar config * /xbar show * /xbar hide * /xbar resetpos * /xbar toggle * /xbar options new * /xbar options set # * /xbar options view * /xbar options delete # * Move the bars by Ctrl right click and drag * The toggle command shows/hides the toggle buttons
SHIPS WITH THESE BARS AND SPECIAL FEATURES
* XAspectBar - Supports Action Bar switching * XBuffBar * XPetStuffBar - Also includes floating Pet XP Bar * XPortalsBar * XRogueBar * XSealBar * XTotemBar - Includes totem timers * XTrackBar * XTradeBar * XTrapBar * XWarlockBar
OTHER PLUGIN SUPPORT
The following add-ons ship with XBar which add functionality for additional mods:
* XBarLocalizer - This mod allows easier update of localizations. * XBar_cyCircled - This mod allows XBars to be skinned using cyCircled.
* To install, extract the .ZIP file to your WoW Addons folder * EXAMPLE: C:Program FilesWorld of WarcraftInterfaceAddOns * Install the other bars you want in the same fashion * XBAR MUST BE INSTALLED AND ENABLED FOR THE OTHER XBAR ADDONS TO WORK * XBar does not provide action bars for itself
* Permetheus (Original Author of 'AspectBar' and 'TrapBar') * Murkeli (Author of 'TrackBar') * CRiSPyToWN (for keeping the bar mods going and making some new bars) * Cilraaz (Author of 'BlessingBar' and 'SealBar' * The following people for localization help: Norova (zhTW), PeliasLMEP (esES), Aphelandra - Todeskrallen (deDE), Jokhond (frFR), Gerar (esES) * dtylerb and Ravenswing for making and keeping XPortalBar a success. See xportalsbarreadme.txt. * A HUGE thanks to all of those in the WoW community that have helped to make these previous mods a success, and to those who convinced me to keep these things going.
* See readme.txt in each add-on folder for additional information about included features for that specific add-on. If there is no file, either the author didn't explain it fully or there are no add-on specific features that are not self explanatory or generic to XBar.
TROUBLESHOOTING & FAQ
* See FAQ.txt for additional info on how to use the advanced features of XBar and troubleshoot issues before posting a question or issue here.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!