The x3tcupdate2.1_to_2.5.exe file you have requested: X3: Terran Conflict / Official Releases / X3 Terran Conflict update 2.1 to 2.5 - 22.5MB is not available. Perhaps try browsing all files for the game X3: Terran Conflict and upload any files you want to share or are missing.
We are calling on our community to help submit files that were previously hosted on GameFront / FileFront but are now missing.
If you have this file, please upload it using the form below (please ensure the filename and filesize match) and we shall do the rest.
for marine training, including multiple skills and durationSeveral boarding aspects improved and corrected Rebalanced boarding Xenon ships Added a new menu for access to factories connected to a complex Production can be toggled for connected factories Show wing orders in the context menu for ships in a wing Improved Defend Station command Added gateless sector option to several flight commands Added more information to the property menu including marines Added option to change the sorting method for ships in the property menu Improved Best Buys/Best Selling Price Locator menu Added "Locate in Sector Map" option to context menus Added laser bay information to ship info menu Added new instructions to script editor and mission director Enabled mods to add news articles to the encyclopedia[/list]Fixes:
- Disabled use of more than 2GB RAM again due to bugs
- Renamed Mercenary stations as Rehabilitation Facilities
- Fixed flak weapons becoming inactive after saving
- Fixed references to destroyed homebases of wings
- Fixed Jump and Fly to command for ships and wings
- Fixed wing jumpdrive energy display
- Fixed Attack Shields command
- Fixed Universal Traders flying into hostile territory
- Fixed issue when launching many marines
- Fixed missile resupply settings on boarded ships
- Fixed mission memory leak which led to slow savegames
- Minor improvements and bugfixes
There are no comments yet. Be the first!