File Hosting Rules
Thank you for choosing GameFront! We aim to be an open, free to use community where gamers can share their gaming files with the world. While we want our platform to be as open as possible, we do have some community guidelines that all users should follow when uploading files to GameFront.
- You must not upload any copyrighted material, including files, TV shows, pirated games, cracks, No-CD patches or other illegal content.
- Files must be related to gaming, such as modifications, gameplay videos, save games, development tools etc. Any non-gaming related files may be rejected.
- You must be the author / copyright holder of the file you are uploading, or have permission from the copyright holder of any modification / assets used that you upload.
- FIles must not contain any content that may be deemed to be extremely offensive, racist, homophobic or otherwise in breach of our general community guidelines. We reserve the right to reject any file we feel is in breach of these standards.
- Your file must not contain any malware, viruses, keyloggers, or any other kind of malicious software or code. All files are fully scanned and checked, and will be rejected if they are found to contain any such content.
File Hosting FAQ
Can I download GameFront files from any territory in the world?
Yes, yes you can! We have no restrictions on who can download files from GameFront.
What types of files can I upload to GameFront?
GameFront is a great place for video game modders to store, share and promote their creations. To that end, here is a list of our allowed file types: .rar, .zip, .7z, .gz, .exe, .mov, .mp4, .avi, .flv, .wmv. If you think we should add another file type to our whitelist, please submit a ticket with your request.
Can I upload my gameplay videos to GameFront?
Yes, as long as your video is in one of the accepted formats listed above.
After I upload a file to GameFront, when will it be deleted by your system?
No, we do not delete any files or content unless it is found to breach the guidelines listed above, or you request for the file to be removed.
Are user accounts free?
Yes! User accounts are totally free.
I have a few ideas on how to improve GameFront.com’s file hosting service. Can I email you guys?
Sure. Hit us up on our forums . We’re always looking for ways to improve our service.
What if I have problems with one of my files, and I need help? How can I contact you guys for help?
Click here to submit a ticket. Simple as that. We’ll get back to you.
4 people found this helpful.
Last updated: 5th of October 2018
There are no comments yet. Be the first!